Jump to content
Jason Todd Voorhees

Top 13 Horror Actors Heights

Recommended Posts

Number 1:

Real Name: Nathan Jones

Height: 6 foot 11

Role: Charlie Wilson

Movie: Charlie's  Farm

Number 2:

Real Name: Tyler Mane

Height: 6 foot 8

Role: Michael Audrey Myers

Movie: Rob Zombie's Halloween

Number 3:

Real Name: Ken Kirzinger

Height: 6 foot 7

Role: Jason Voorhees

Movie: Freddy Vs Jason

Number 4:

Real Name: Derek Mears

Height: 6 Foot 5

Role: Jason Voorhees (Reboot)

Movie: Friday the 13th (2009 Reboot)

Number 5:

Real Name: Tony Todd

Height: 6 Foot 5

Role: Candyman

Movies: Candyman 1-3

Number 6:

Real Name: Kane Hodder

Height: 6 foot 4

Role: Jason Voorhees

Movies: Friday the 13th Part 7,Friday the 13th Part 8,Friday the 13th Part 9, and Friday the 13th Part 10.

Number 7:

Real Name: Gunner Hansen

Height: 6 Foot 4

Role: Leatherface (Original)

Movies: The Texas Chain Saw Massacre

Number 8:

Real Name: Sid Haig

Height: 6 Foot 4

Role: Captain Spaulding

Movies: Devil's Reject

Number 9:

Real Name: Bill Moseley 

Height: 6 foot 0

Role: Otis

Movies: Devil's Reject

Number 10:

Real Name: Tobin Bell

Height: 5 foot 11

Role: John Kramer (Jigsaw)

Movies: Saw series

Number 11:

Real Name: Robert Eugland

Height: 5 foot 10

Role: Freddy Krueger

Movies: A Nightmare on Elm Street

Number 12:

Real Name: Anthony Hopkins

Height: 5 foot 9

Role: Hannibal Lector 

Movies: Hannibal Series

Number 13:

Real Name: Danny Trejo

Height: 5 foot 6

Role: Razor Charlie

Movies: From Dusk until Dawn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0570067/

Mathew McGrory. He played Tiny in House of 1000 Corpses. He was one of the zombies in The Dead Hate the Living. Tallest one.

Lon Chaney Jr was 6'2". His dad, Lon Chaney was 5'11 which is taller than a few you have listed. Are you just going with Slasher or what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0570067/

Mathew McGrory. He played Tiny in House of 1000 Corpses. He was one of the zombies in The Dead Hate the Living. Tallest one.

Lon Chaney Jr was 6'2". His dad, Lon Chaney was 5'11 which is taller than a few you have listed. Are you just going with Slasher or what?

Yes slashers lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Yes slashers lol.

Nick Castle that played 90% of the original Shape and will return as Michael Myers for the new one is 5'11".  What about other Jason actors: Ted White, Richard Brooker, CJ Graham, etc?

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0639200/?ref_=m_ttfcd_cl16 

That guy played Demon in Friday the 13th: A New Beginning, as well as Spider in Return of the Living Dead.

Tom Savini is 5'7 which is taller than Danny Trejo. He played Sex Machine in from Dusk til Dawn.

If you saw the slasher flick Shocker, this guy played the killer and is 6'2":

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0683379/

Just trying to help, but feel i am missing the range of people you are going for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Nick Castle that played 90% of the original Shape and will return as Michael Myers for the new one is 5'11".  What about other Jason actors: Ted White, Richard Brooker, CJ Graham, etc?

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0639200/?ref_=m_ttfcd_cl16 

That guy played Demon in Friday the 13th: A New Beginning, as well as Spider in Return of the Living Dead.

Tom Savini is 5'7 which is taller than Danny Trejo. 

If you saw the slasher flick Shocker, this guy played the killer and is 6'2":

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0683379/

Just trying to help, but feel i am missing the range of people you are going for.

I will be making a part 2 don't worry but it will have more than 20 actors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am kind of surprised Tony Todd was taller than Kane Hodder for some reason. Tony Todd had a small role in the first Hatchet, he was Ben in Tom Savini's 1990 remake of Night of the Livng Dead. 

Ken Foree was in remake of Halloween as the truck driver that gets stabbed in the bathroom. He was in Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 3. He also played Charlie the Pimp in Devil's Rejects. I think you are going mainly for the serial killers though, correct?

Brad Dourif that voiced Chucky is 5'9. Also played the Sheriff in remake of Halloween.

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0175200/?ref_=m_tt_cl_i1

That guy was the killer in Tourist Trap.

Warick Davis that played Leprechaun w as 3'6 of bad assdom. Clearly just being silly there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I am kind of surprised Tony Todd was taller than Kane Hodder for some reason. Tony Todd had a small role in the first Hatchet, he was Ben in Tom Savini's 1990 remake of Night of the Livng Dead. 

Ken Foree was in remake of Halloween as the truck driver that gets stabbed in the bathroom. He was in Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 3. He also played Charlie the Pimp in Devil's Rejects. I think you are going mainly for the serial killers though, correct?

Brad Dourif that voiced Chucky is 5'9. Also played the Sheriff in remake of Halloween.

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0175200/?ref_=m_tt_cl_i1

That guy was the killer in Tourist Trap.

Warick Davis that played Leprechaun w as 3'6 of bad assdom. Clearly just being silly there.

Bro PM me more about this please I'm a def make a part 2!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never knew Tyler Mane was 6 ft 8. I would've guessed 6 ft 5, but then again, he did look insanely massive in the first X-Men as Sabretooth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jason Todd Voorhees

Bolaji Badejo, who played the Alien in the original 1979 Alien, was 7'2". He did some slashing and eating, and melting, etc...

Kevin Peter Hall, who was the Predator in the first 2 films, was 7;" 21/2.

Glenn Jacobs (WWE's Kane), who was the killer in See No Evil, is 6;10".

I'm sure I could come up with some more for you when I have more time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

@Jason Todd Voorhees

Bolaji Badejo, who played the Alien in the original 1979 Alien, was 7'2". He did some slashing and eating, and melting, etc...

Kevin Peter Hall, who was the Predator in the first 2 films, was 7;" 21/2.

Glenn Jacobs (WWE's Kane), who was the killer in See No Evil, is 6;10".

I'm sure I could come up with some more for you when I have more time.

 

I forgot about them I haven't seen see no evil in years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I forgot about them I haven't seen see no evil in years.

Just trying to help you out with a head start for part 2. ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rexfellis said:

Just trying to help you out with a head start for part 2. ;) 

Part 2 will have a 25 or 30 actor given list rather then 13.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...