ThePunkPirate

Give Your Fellow Forum Users a Title

4 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

I am now known as "Banana Tree"...

Ha! Good reference to "I'm going slightly mad" their Fred.

3 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

You are finally perfected…..with a member title and profile Picture.

I actually got called a lot of times Jesus in my life…...atleast they realized that I am male.....with Long hair…..

Jesus Christ! Its Jesus Toast!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rev_Bartholomew said:

Ha! Good reference to "I'm going slightly mad" their Fred.

Thanks! I was originally going to go with Mr.Bad Guy, but. I think Banan Trees funnier.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Truth said:

Me too lol

Yeah I used to get that one a lot, then I really grew my goatee/beard out and now my wife and friends are always calling me Rob Zombie. Which is very weird, considering I dress nothing like the crazy bastard. But they always tell me I look like him.

6 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

It´s horrible when they ask me if I am male or female…….Like seriously…..Can People only  identify a gender by the length of the fucking hair? Do I look like I have tits? I really sometimes have no faith in humanity.

I was never called nor mistaken for a chick when I had long hair. In today's society however,  it can be a little more difficult as some people identify as whatever. I think a few on here identify as an attack helicopter.

Since you seem to have a title now @The Wolf with that Toast, how about a theme song? 

Hahahaha I kid. 

@The Tommy , Hahaha , I really had to laugh there!

But :

24 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

Since you seem to have a title now @The Wolf with that Toast

What title did I get now?

Jesus?

Female Jesus?

Jesus with no tits?

The one who lost faith?

But I am really not sure if People could identify me as male even with a beard…….Maybe they think I am a Girl with a beard then…….It wouldn´t surprise me.

6 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

"Dude looks like a Lady"

Edit: Never cared for that song. Don't understand it at all lol

10 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

@The Tommy , Hahaha , I really had to laugh there!

But :

Jesus?

Female Jesus?

Jesus with no tits?

Go on.....

10 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

The one who lost faith?

Ok stop....Hammer time! lol 

@Truth YES!!!! 

Edited by The Tommy
To avoid a double post to agree with Truth

Has anyone else seen, The Doom Generation, to quote it "Everybody needs a little Jesus in them." It's an interesting movie, not horror but good if your into the nineties.

On 6/20/2018 at 6:43 AM, Kodiak said:

It seems I've been given an unofficial name by a few members. I've seen people referring to me as 'the bear' in a few threads, so now I've actually decided I like that name. Forum Po-po's gone for the time being :)

@Slasher_Clone I've seen you using it the most, so big up to you for getting me to notice and like it :)

What kinda bear we talking about here kodiak?  Winnie the pooh? 

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, RadikalGamer said:

What kinda bear we talking about here kodiak?  Winnie the pooh? 

...maybe...

4a7a4af4b8cecfe07de3f24efe17cefb.jpg

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

...maybe...

4a7a4af4b8cecfe07de3f24efe17cefb.jpg

That's even funnier.... besides that looks more like a roided up badger than a bear.   giphy.gif

I'm guessing you missed the bit where I said brown bear? It was right there on the next post I made.

4 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

I'm guessing you missed the bit where I said brown bear? It was right there on the same post you read.

Calm down kodiak.  I was just joking....and yes I saw "brown bear" that was "right there on the post"... I read it bro. haha.  It's just humor, I guess you do not like being compared to pooh bear ahahaha...I am still laughing, because it's exactly how I picture you.

I think I've got a title in mind specially for you :)

8 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

I think I've got a title in mind specially for you :)

Don't be shy, post it in the public forum, I can take it. haha. Edit:  I am not here to win a popularity contest, make it a good one!

Bear Food :j2:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kodiak said:

Bear Food :j2:

uh oh you have it out for me "shakes in booties"  I just got a "your reaction has been removed" notification right before I read this. To funny.

4 minutes ago, RadikalGamer said:

uh oh you have it out for me "shakes in booties"  I just got a "your reaction has been removed" notification right before I read this. To funny.

Wasn't me fella, didn't even know reactions can be removed. Anyway, your posts were a bit patronizing so maybe try and structure them a bit better :)

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

Wasn't me fella, didn't even know reactions can be removed. Anyway, your posts were a bit patronizing so maybe try and structure them a bit better :)

Okay I believe you if it wasn't you that removed a reaction emoji of mine but someone just deleted a post of mine in this forum.   With no explanation for removal of the post.  On the patronizing part of your post, as you always have said to me in the past, I guess we will have to agree to disagree and both move on.  Sounds best, I am going to just take a page from your playbook on things you have asked me to do in the past and just let it go.  Move forward so to speak.

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

...Sorry , I had to. That one was really good though.

Yeah and I take no offense.  All in good fun.  ?

It is indeed all in good fun. Once this one's a bit more familiar with these parts I'll probably like him as well :)

9 hours ago, Kodiak said:

It is indeed all in good fun. Once this one's a bit more familiar with these parts I'll probably like him as well :)

I highly doubt it.  Honestly people tend to take the things I say the wrong way or I tend to rub people everybody the wrong way eventually.   Few times is it on purpose, most times is it not.  I am just one of those people that tend to get on ones nerves and I have come to accept that, even with apologies etc in the past, changing things up, I still rub people the wrong way.  I am also very assertive and will argue someone a hole in the ground if I believe I am right (sometimes).  I am who I am, I can only move forward and try to be the best I can be and make repairs where I can, if a person chooses to ignore my apology when nothing ill was intended or in other situations where I crossed the line, mainly in RL and on the net (rarely do I apologize on the net.) then that is on them I suppose...  but that being said I am like most people I do not like for people to dislike me.  I have to take what comes my way though and live with my choices.  Was just trying to be part of the fun, I do apologize if I offended anyone though, Truly with the bear stuff.  ♣️