ThePunkPirate

Give Your Fellow Forum Users a Title

18 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

@DamonD7 is "Buddha". Its rare to meet such a genuine and zen person. So chill and accepring of everyone.

I'm just big boned!

13 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

@DamonD7 The Zen Master Damon seemingly doesn't get rattled by anything. He will greet you when you show up, alert you if he feels you are on the verge of breaking the forum rules, and merge or move topics if the situation calls for it. We've had a few discussions about old video games and they have always been pleasant. We played a lot of the same games as kids even though he lives in the UK, and I live in the southern US. Great guy. 

I've had two occasions I can think of in my time here and with this game where I've been really angry and lost my cool. One time recently when a random troll player was giving a friend in a game verbal abuse and homophobic insults so I blasted them. And some months ago, where a member threw the entire forum and users under the bus because they were annoyed by a handful and it seriously pissed me off. That's about it, but it can and has happened. Don't go bashing my friends.

Oh yeah, and Overwatch Competitive mode.

13 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

No, that sums it up pretty well. That's pretty much how I feel I come across. So thank you. I know on the surface, I just appear to be an asshole. But it comes from a place of caring. Happens in my every day life too. Comes with the territory of being a chef and leading a staff of about 50 people in a high pressure environment.

I've been putting some thought into this thread myself. Trying to come up with Titles for those that stand out in my eyes...I'll eventually post it, because there's a lot of people here that I have a lot of respect for.

I'm not sure how much I'll be around for the next while. Lots of stuff going on in my life at the moment. In the past, I've used this game and forum to kinda get away from those things. But I see now that they're not going away, so I need to focus on those things for a little while. I'm sure those things have led to me being extra cranky around here lately, so I apologize for that.

Cool thread, though. I really dig a lot of the Titles being thrown around. Been good for a laugh.

I didn't know you were a chef. Not that I ever put in the time to ask, though. I can understand the pressures that come with that, and how trying to fine the right valves for that is important. I really hope things can fall in line for you, even if it means less time here for a while in the future. Please make sure that you are the first priority in your life rather than some videogame, man :)

I'm afraid I'm not much good at thinking up titles! I mean, have you seen my custom one :P But I appreciate the kind words here, and the good jokes and comments and suggestions and wisdom from people in the 2+ years here. It takes all types to make for a special mix, and so long as people are within the rules and keep that respect for other opinions (even if they completely disagree!) then it's all good.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

That was INCREDIBLE!! 

Which one was Darrin Howard??  

:lol:

I think he would be a few of them actually :) I made another GIF earlier today to demonstrate how I feel about Savini Jason threads.

Savini_Threads.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

I think he would be a few of them actually :) I made another GIF earlier today to demonstrate how I feel about Savini Jason threads.

Savini_Threads.gif

Oh man.

You just used a scene from UHF.

That's one of my favorite films of all time. In fact, I'm buddies with "Bob" from that movie. (AKA, "Bob-o the Clown")

1Xcr.gif giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

Which one wasn't?

giphy.gif

Edited by Cokeyskunk
Again, thanks for merging my idiotic double post. I'm a fleeb.
  • Like 2

Gotta love Weird Al :) I've always liked his parodies, and the UHF one was perfect for a GIF. The joy is that now I've made that GIF (and the other one), I only have to change what the text says and I have a completely new GIF! All of the positioning between the frames will stay the same but the text can be edited.

Next time I make a GIF, I think I'm going to pick a shorter clip and cut out at least 1/3 of the frames. Literally edited like 350 individual frames for the Ragnarok one.

10 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

That is one nice kingdom you have created Lady! I am impressed. I sure hope you have a medieval fantasy story up your sleeve somewhere. You seem to have a penchant for it.

Thanks so much! I actually do want to be a writer someday, whether it's horror, comedy, fantasy, romance, science fiction, or a combination of all five.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Alkavian said:

"The Minimalist". He tells it like it is. Popular opinion or not. You're going to get a solid answer. Not too much fluff. Not too much brute force. Just what you need to get the point.

That is definitely the most accurate. I'm a very simple man.

13 hours ago, LadySansaLannister said:

In the Kingdom of Friday The 13th: The Game forums, there is King @GunMedia_Ben, First of his name. He ultimately rules over all of us and tries to be fair and a good king. There are his forum councilmen @wes @Randygbk and @ShiftySamurai who each contribute to improving the kingdom and the game.

Did you just proclaim Ben the king over Wes & Randy (& me)?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I just thought he was of a higher position than all of you. My bad lol.

On 2/28/2018 at 8:38 AM, TheHansonGoons said:

@stoney is the cutter. Always bringing negativity to herself and she doesnt get why.

Oh believe me, I get why; because I don't agree with the latest patch and most users here are too childish to debate their point of views with logic, reasoning, and maturity.  :)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

YES. ALL THE YES. 

1 minute ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

YES. ALL THE YES. 

YOU'RE THE BOSS OF ME.

Now we just need Kodiak to put BEN and SHIFTY text over the Conan the Librarian UHF clip of him chopping that guy in half and everything will have come together beautifully.

19 hours ago, LadySansaLannister said:

Ahem.

In the Kingdom of Friday The 13th: The Game forums, there is King @GunMedia_Ben, First of his name. He ultimately rules over all of us and tries to be fair and a good king. There are his forum councilmen @wes @Randygbk and @ShiftySamurai who each contribute to improving the kingdom and the game.

In court there are the King’s loyal Forumsguards. They are @Kodiak, @DamonD7, @Ralph Wiggum777, @JPops, and @NthnButAGoodTime. Without the Forumsguards keeping the forums safe and fun for all citizens, the kingdom will be as horrible to reside in as the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros.

@deathbat96777 is the Head Priest of the kingdom and provides much religious insight and guidance for the citizens.

@Ghostboy20 is the Court Jester, keeping much of us entertained with his magical “gifs”.

@Brigadius, @bewareofbears, @lHeartBreakerl and @Alkavian are the Court Spies, gathering intel on what is going right with the kingdom and the game and what is not.

@Gummybish and @Moe9999633 are the Princesses. They like dressing our councilors in pretty clothes and having them do funny things, and are very pleasant to be around. They also adore Queen Tiffany of the Kingdom of Thotville. 

If I missed you, it’s because I don’t know where to fit you but thanks to all those who tagged me!

Aww that was fabulous and very well written. I feel like my English teacher. This was really nice to read in the morning.  My friend is punching my arm, because I don’t know why

1 hour ago, DamonD7 said:

Now we just need Kodiak to put BEN and SHIFTY text over the Conan the Librarian UHF clip of him chopping that guy in half and everything will have come together beautifully.

I would have went with the mashed potatoes scene where he says "this means something"

@TheHansonGoons And @LadySansaLannister thanks for the mentions was starting to think my name was "The Forgotten" :sadchappa:

I will stick to those I know and interact with the most. 

@AldermachXI "The Gynecologist" from all those pap-smears. AKA the Pap Smearer. "The Paparazzi" always getting the money shot and keeping people honest. 

@bewareofbears "Manbearmod" half man, half bear, half mod. Knowledgeable and willing to help and will also not afraid to call out devs on shady stuff. Fierce yet fair. 

@lHeartBreakerl "Voorhees Prime" unrivaled killing skills and slays in the forums as well. 

@Alkavian "Pulitzer" for his extensive knowledge and dedication to sharing it. 

@TheHansonGoons "The Silent Assassin" has the ability to make critical posts that fly under the radar. 

@Ghostboy20 "God's Gif to Man" 

@GhostWolfViking "Glitch Magnet"  watch his videos. 

@Cokeyskunk "The Honorable Mention" can't forget you. 

@ShiftySamurai "Clark Kent" delivers the news to multiple platforms faster than a speeding bullet. 

@GunMedia_Ben "Benthestrange", "Thor God of Hammers", "Point Break", "Horologist"

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

@AldermachXI "The Gynecologist" from all those pap-smears. AKA the Pap Smearer.

That is precious. :lol:

@AldermachXI. Jesus man! Put on a glove! You don't know where that kitty has been!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

YES. ALL THE YES. 

6 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

YOU'RE THE BOSS OF ME.

count-de-money-pissing-o.gif

This scene just popped into my head from History of the World. :lol:

EDIT:  Whoops. Double post.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alkavian said:

count-de-money-pissing-o.gif

This scene just popped into my head from History of the World. :lol:

EDIT:  Whoops. Double post.

"COME HERE, PISS BOY!!"

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alkavian said:

That is precious. :lol:

@AldermachXI. Jesus man! Put on a glove! You don't know where that kitty has been!

Gross.

You guys are gross.

There's a lot of thoughtful and kind words in here that I appreciate. :)

I've been trying to come up with titles in my head for the last couple of days with no success. :/

13 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

12 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I would have went with the mashed potatoes scene where he says "this means something"

One of these two is happening :) But will it be Ben who's the chopper if I pick the Conan the Librarian scene and Shifty is the guy returning books, or will Ben be crafting the mashed potato into something whilst Shifty rolls his eyes? Lol

@GunMedia_Ben I saw that sneaky edit you did there! I was kind of tempted myself :P

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Savini_Threads.gif

That was the was first time that GIF was used? I'm honored. 

23 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Oh man.

You just used a scene from UHF.

That's one of my favorite films of all time. In fact, I'm buddies with "Bob" from that movie. (AKA, "Bob-o the Clown")

1Xcr.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Welcome to Raul's Wild Kingdom

Today we're teaching poodles how to fly

.BrvKyzj.gif

• Haha 1

On 2/27/2018 at 1:52 PM, Cokeyskunk said:

Sir @NthnButAGoodTime, The Jovial - in both his posts and his Jason play. ("Knock, knock!!!")

I DO like to have a good time.

On 2/27/2018 at 2:33 PM, Bropollocreed79 said:

@NthnButAGoodTime, "King of 80's Pop Culture".  The man knows his stuff (and the fact you knew exactly what I was talking about with Nature Valley Chewy Granola Bars).

I love wandering my way around the memories the gloriously plastic, late cold war decade. Incidentally, that jingle has been lodged in my brain since the date it aired.

On 2/27/2018 at 2:37 PM, BlitzBoy526 said:

@NthnButAGoodTime The Merger. I feel he has merged so many topics since I been on, I can't count. 

I try to merge instead of lock, whenever possible. If someone was passionate enough to start a topic (but not quiiiiiiiite passionate enough to search),  I like the idea of them being able to swim in the same pool as the people already discussing the matter. So I'll be their waterslide to guide them to that pool, when I can.

I also like the idea of unrelated metaphors.

On 2/28/2018 at 9:38 AM, TheHansonGoons said:

@NthnButAGoodTime though i have been rude to him before and called him childish names like devfender, i call him VHS static. I often have a nostalgic feeling when talking him about old flicks. You can throw a VHS tape across a room and it doesnt break easy.

Water, bridge, etc. 

Plus you can't go wrong with a VHS-themed nickname with me!

lpvM7ZE.gif

On 2/28/2018 at 2:39 PM, Rexfellis said:

@NthnButAGoodTime  Kwai Chang Caine (If you don't know who that is, google it, lol)I can't recall a terse post from this guy. Even with his (fairly) new role as mod, he doesn't drop the hammer very often. Just respectfully taking care of cleaning up posts, and explaining why it is being done. NBAGT may be the first person I had a lengthy discussion with when I joined the forum. We have always gotten along. No worries bro, I'll talk shit so you don't have to! :lol: 

Sounds good. I'll be over here tryin' ta snatch this pebble...

On 2/28/2018 at 7:51 PM, LadySansaLannister said:

In court there are the King’s loyal Forumsguards. They are @Kodiak, @DamonD7, @Ralph Wiggum777, @JPops, and @NthnButAGoodTime. Without the Forumsguards keeping the forums safe and fun for all citizens, the kingdom will be as horrible to reside in as the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros.

Given the source material of your username, I hope our Forumsguards end up with a better record than King's Landing's King's Guards. They go through rulers like toilet paper, over there!

• Haha 1