ThePunkPirate

Give Your Fellow Forum Users a Title

Just thought this would be a fun thing to do to break up the same old threads. 

Keep it civil guys. This is meant more for fun and not a platform to bash anyone. Ill start with @Alkavian. Id give him the title of "The Professor" due to his dedication to testing game mechanics and theories as well as his dedication. Just pick out people you recognize and give them a title that seems fitting. Be sure to leave a reason though. Kind of pointless to bestow a title upon someone without explaining why.

Hopefully this will be a nice fun thing for everyone.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

@Cokeyskunk - "The Cokey Skunk"

That's, uhh . . . yeah. 

. . . creative.

d2fe67357907e3e3712eb285831632c8eda7a326

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

That's, uhh . . . yeah. 

. . . creative.

I know, I know. I should've allowed you the opportunity to come up with it first, but you were slacking...

1 hour ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

I'd say @Ghostboy20 would be the Human Gif. 

I think that's appropriate :) I'll name...

@Alkavian - "The Immaculate" because his spelling and grammar is always on point (I should know because I'm always checking everyone's posts, lol)

@Cokeyskunk - "Blue Ugandan Knuckles" because his skunk avatar does not know de wae out of that coke can, or "The Pea-head" because he got his head stuck in it in the first place :)

@Truth - "The Timebomb" because the first few seconds of his avatar always make me think of a stick of dynamite with a timer on it.

@NoOneK9503 - "The Learned" because despite English not being his first language, he's done a real good job of speaking it here.

@VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow - "The Titty Twister" because his GIF avatar of the dude from Man of Steel in the tornado with Chris Evans' face on it looks like he's getting a titty twister inside a twister.

@Dr. Lecter - "Houdini" because like his title says "Most likely to get banned" but actually hasn't been banned yet, lol (not actually most likely to get banned :) seem to be an alright fella to be honest)

@bewareofbears - "The Level 200 Typer" because he's been here almost as long as me and has the most post counts of anyone on the site :) 

@Ghostboy20 - As BlitzBoy526 said, "The Human GIF" is a very appropriate one :) We all know of your affinity for GIF images in posts, lol.

@TheHansonGoons and @Rexfellis - "The Squeeky Clean". A lot of posts and not 1 warning, respect for being a good community member :) 

@AldermachXI - "The Anti-Pap" or "Pap-Smasher". 

That's actually quite a lot of titles, lol. I can't remember who I haven't done but if anyone wants one, ask and I'll add one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

- "The Timebomb" because the first few seconds of his avatar always make me think of a stick of dynamite with a timer on it.

I thought you were going to say because I'll be nice on the first few posts then I get angry lol

• Haha 1

I'm known as the "Russian Weeb" among my friends and classmates. Might need to work in that...

12 minutes ago, Truth said:

I know, I know. I should've allowed you the opportunity to come up with it first, but you were slacking...

We're not supposta come up with one for OURSELVES! 

Yeesh.

I think we should come up with titles for each other based on personality rather than our usernames or avatars.

I'll work on this a bit and get back to all.

Love, 
- Blue Ugandan Knuckles
(Still trying to wrap my head around that one, Capt. @Kodiak)

6 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I think we should come up with titles for each other based on personality rather than our usernames or avatars.

I thought I did...

15 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Love, 
- Blue Ugandan Knuckles
(Still trying to wrap my head around that one, Capt. @Kodiak)

Haha guess not everyone's familiar with it :) Ugandan Knuckles is a meme. Someone made a funny looking avatar of Knuckles from Sonic The Hedgehog for a game called VRChat on Steam (obviously named as it's meant for folks with HTC Vives or Oculus Rifts) and it became a meme eventually.

Basically a bunch of people use this avatar, talk in a mock Ugandan accent and ask random people if they "know de wae (the way)", but nobody really knows what de wae is. They just ask if you know it, lol.

See this video on YouTube to see what I'm referring to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxjofn2bYE8

I chose 'Blue Ugandan Knuckles' because there's a blue version of the Ugandan Knuckles and when I went on VRChat to dick around (can play without a VR headset on Steam), I encountered a bunch of them who said the difference between red Ugandan Knuckles and blue Ugandan Knuckles is the red ones know de wae and the blue ones don't :) Obviously that's just some guy's own interpretation but I quite liked it.

hqdefault.jpg

It's just a jokey title, I couldn't think of an actual decent one so I picked something random. Your skunk avatar has had his head in that coke can for like 9 months or something so I thought 'he must not know de wae out of that coke can'. It's a meme that's stuck in my head right now, lol.

I couldn't think of many titles for people based on their personality as I don't think I know enough people well enough to say. I'm familiar with a few user's particular posting styles but not everyone's.

17 minutes ago, Truth said:

I thought you were going to say because I'll be nice on the first few posts then I get angry lol

You could also have "The Squeeky Clean" :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Truth said:

I thought I did...

What?!  :lol:  In all the months I've been here, my personality is best described as "Cokey" and "Skunk"?? 

Yayyyy, I'm a stinky soda!  ;)

6 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

I couldn't think of many titles for people based on their personality as I don't think I know enough people well enough to say. I'm familiar with a few user's particular posting styles but not everyone's.

I shall endeavor to create a few. I'll likely use your original list of names with a few added, then will take requests. 

12 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Would that be a "Skunky Coke"?

23 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

You could also have "The Squeeky Clean" :)

Yeah, I've had a few close calls though...

14 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

What?!  :lol:  In all the months I've been here, my personality is best described as "Cokey" and "Skunk"?? 

Just realized you joined like a week after me.

Stinky Soda does have a nice ring to it... Maybe I'll change it to that. Would that make you happier?

I also like Captain @Kodiak. That fits pretty well.

@Kodiak Man, if my three vacations to date and that thing with Shifty and the goat don't qualify me for my title...I'm just going to have to try harder ;)

4 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

@Kodiak Man, if my three vacations to date and that thing with Shifty and the goat don't qualify me for my title...I'm just going to have to try harder ;)

Oh I know about it all but they haven't chucked you in Crystal Lake with lead shoes yet, so to speak :P It's been a few dips in the paddling pool first :)

4 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

that thing with Shifty and the goat

Should I even ask?

6 minutes ago, Truth said:

Should I even ask?

Nope! Mod stuff :) I can't reveal specifics about users, in fact the most I think I could get away with is commending a few users for being here for ages and accruing no points in the process. The rest is between the user and the staff team.

I'm wondering if anyone else has any more titles for me :)

2 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Nope! Mod stuff :)

So tell Ben to make me a mod!!!

I'd actually probably hate that...

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

So tell Ben to make me a mod!!!

900d9353172b4ff902d1ed69c17f727276f75d2a

Lotta reports to tend to down that road.

2 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

900d9353172b4ff902d1ed69c17f727276f75d2a

Lotta reports to tend to down that road.

Not just that, but I'd have to actually watch what I say/how I say it... I'm not good at that, especially with the ignorance we see here...

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

Not just that, but I'd have to actually watch what I say/how I say it... I'm not good at that, especially with the ignorance we see here...

It's not so bad :) I get to help make this community better, and that gives me a sense of purpose. I love this game.

Anyway, let's get back to the OP.

Okay. Here are my first thoughts. If I missed you, just let me know and I shall bestow a royal title upon thee:

Sir @Alkavian, The Wise - for his gracious study sharing of knowledge. 

Sir @Truth, The Challenging - for providing his alternate views on any subject, no matter how correct one may believe one may be upon it.

Sir @NoOneK9503, The Adaptive - for sticking with the kingdom and foraging his way with the best of us, hurdling the Great Language Barrier.

Sir @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow, The Fifth - because of his great love of Part V. 

Sir @Dr. Lecter, The Conjoining - for having the audacity to enter an F13 forum as a different killer, and finding acceptance.

Sir @bewareofbears, The Free - having apparently dedicated his very existence to this game and forum.

Sir @Ghostboy20, The Animated - for always finding the perfect response to everything in a three second-long GIF image. 

Sir @TheHansonGoons, The Questful - for his endless pursuit of nuance discovery.

Sir @AldermachXI, The Irritable  - for his absolute (and vocal) disdain of ignorance. 

Sir @Rexfellis, The Intolerant - also known as "The Not-Quite-So-Irritable-as-Sir @AldermachXI"

Sir @NthnButAGoodTime, The Jovial - in both his posts and his Jason play. ("Knock, knock!!!")

Sir @hu_soldier13, The Lucky - despite the fact that luck is "for losers."

Sir @RustInPeace, The Vocal - who excels in the game and tells exactly how as he does it.

Sir @Vaderspupil,  The Discoverer - who seemingly learns something new each time he plays.

Sir @ShiftySamurai, The Bard - whom travels far and wide to bring his "Hear Ye!" of royal decree.

Sir @Kodiak, The All-Seer - whose calls of "knock it off" and "cut the crap" are the stuff of legends.

Sir @DamonD7, The Gracious - from whom is the first interaction most new visitors have upon entering the realm.

Sir @Bropollocreed79, The Smarmy - who tells it painfully like it is, but in such a way that still makes one smile.

Okay, I know I've missed MANY. Tell me if you want a title. I'm taking a break.  B) 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Sir @Truth, The Challenging - for providing his alternate views on any subject, no matter how correct one may believe one may be upon it.

I do acknowledge that my logic is usually illogical.