Jump to content
Reyezblood 03

And I thought Beginners Were Bad......

Recommended Posts

So, I got a little Rant about a recent match that I have experienced. No I didint get my butt kicked as Jason, I was not killed, died because of an exploit.....but something much better! Playing against level 150 Seasoned Counselors! That’s right, counselors, that we have a hard time dealing with, well that’s not the case for me. So, anyways back to the topic I joined a match I was going to play as J7, but the whole lobby was in the 140’s through 150, so, I decided to use Savini Jason. And apparently that scared off half of the lobby. Well then I thought this should be much easier then....and yes, it was. One Chad, rage quits even though he had a Pocket Knife, The Host commits suicide, and to top it all off he ends the lobby. Leaving me speechless, I made Rank 140-150’s leave? Like wow, I would expect that kind of behavior from low rank Beginners. But nope it was vice-versa. Well the bottom line is to not expect much from Rank, cause in my book Rank, level or whatever doesn’t matter to me.....but how you execute, plan and work together does. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was talk of the salty butthurted organizing a strike against Savini Jason recently. Those who were too lazy/cheap to pick up SJ when they had the chance are apparently encouraging other players to leave the lobby/commit suicide/host-quit whenever someone selects him. Sounds like you might've landed in a room full of these butt-sore quitters.

I concur about the rank as well. Being level 150 only guarantees they play the game a lot. Doesn't necessarily mean they're good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SteveChristy said:

There was talk of the salty butthurted organizing a strike against Savini Jason recently. Those who were too lazy/cheap to pick up SJ when they had the chance are apparently encouraging other players to leave the lobby/commit suicide/host-quit whenever someone selects him. Sounds like you might've landed in a room full of these butt-sore quitters.

I concur about the rank as well. Being level 150 only guarantees they play the game a lot. Doesn't necessarily mean they're good.

Hmm....Salty butthurted Counselors, that go out of their way just to troll Savini Jason’s? Haven’t heard of that one before. Well, at least now I know...sometimes it’s just better to avoid these toxic and childish lobby’s like this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Here’s a video link to the match:

 

yeah they should award quit kills to jason 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SteveChristy said:

There was talk of the salty butthurted organizing a strike against Savini Jason recently. Those who were too lazy/cheap to pick up SJ when they had the chance are apparently encouraging other players to leave the lobby/commit suicide/host-quit whenever someone selects him.

I vow to exclusively use Savini for the next few weeks lol.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loads of people always quit when I turn up as Jason. It's quite annoying.

'xxTripleButtSmasherxx has quit the game'

'JasonIsAMommasBoy has quit the game'

'IQuitIfSaviniComes has quit the game'

'Случайный русский диалект has quit the game'

 

Very frustrating. I have to say 'thank you' to people at the end of the game for NOT quitting these days, it's not often people stay long enough to die/survive.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

So, I got a little Rant about a recent match that I have experienced. No I didint get my butt kicked as Jason, I was not killed, died because of an exploit.....but something much better! Playing against level 150 Seasoned Counselors! That’s right, counselors, that we have a hard time dealing with, well that’s not the case for me. So, anyways back to the topic I joined a match I was going to play as J7, but the whole lobby was in the 140’s through 150, so, I decided to use Savini Jason. And apparently that scared off half of the lobby. Well then I thought this should be much easier then....and yes, it was. One Chad, rage quits even though he had a Pocket Knife, The Host commits suicide, and to top it all off he ends the lobby. Leaving me speechless, I made Rank 140-150’s leave? Like wow, I would expect that kind of behavior from low rank Beginners. But nope it was vice-versa. Well the bottom line is to not expect much from Rank, cause in my book Rank, level or whatever doesn’t matter to me.....but how you execute, plan and work together does. 

I know kind of a stupid question, but how do you see player stats in lobby? I didn't even know you could do this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I know kind of a stupid question, but how do you see player stats in lobby? I didn't even know you could do this.

Not stats really. Just click on their name in the 1st lobby screen and you can see what level they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

Not stats really. Just click on their name in the 1st lobby screen and you can see what level they are.

ahh. cool, thanks. Maybe that's why everyone is so excited when i become Jason. I'm only level 20.. haha.. I can usually get 5 or 6 kills though. That last Tommy that I'm chasing around at times for final 10mins of game and cant seem to catch is prob high level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

ahh. cool, thanks. Maybe that's why everyone is so excited when i become Jason. I'm only level 20.. haha.. I can usually get 5 or 6 kills though. That last Tommy that I'm chasing around at times for final 10mins of game and cant seem to catch is prob high level.

You're welcome. It could be. Throwing knife the bastard could help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

You're welcome. It could be. Throwing knife the bastard could help.

Yep, I've been working on that. Picked up on that while spectating. When councilor jumps through window and is laying on ground pelt him with a couple knives. Someone had some tips on here to use the shoulder to line up and aim for quick knife throw when chasing too. Embarrassing as it is, i didn't know there was a separate button to hit when in rage to bust down doors, so i would still be hacking away at end of match. Now i know to just hit A and get right through, leaving them less time to recover stamina. Getting better slowly. haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This has always been a problem but it seems like it is getting worse and worse these days. All I have to say is that those people are living examples on why you should always pull out. 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha, opposite here, had a Savini plated for his kill, demasked, as I let Tommy know "Don't worry about him grabbing me, you'll just get my machete, and we'll wrap this" with the sweater girl right there...

...and the lobby closes. Damnit, super Savini Jason, take your medicine!

 

Also, if 150s are dropping like flies/leaving en masse, it's usually because more friends got on and they need to reform their party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, lots of dorks who can't handle losing a video game play this game.  Just imagine how annoying they are in real life.

 

I've personally never been killed as Jason, but I've been killed as a counselor hundreds of times.  Never quit unless a special circumstance arose (someone cheating, had to leave, got an invite from a friend, etc).  

What is so difficult about being a good sport?  I mean, it's just a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad people comes in all forms. The level they are at doesn't mean they are more mature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game is 100 percent working together and communication now since the last patch.  Even the best of the best counselors can be picked off one at a time if they don't work together  against a reasonably competent Jason who traps the objectives and goes off to hunt.  Imagine how difficult it is for us who just play QP and don't have other veterans to team up with and have no mic. ROFLMAO!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but I feel like they should take a page from Dead by daylights playbook, and add a quitter bonus for Jason if a counselor quits. That way, whether you kill them or not, if they leave, you get bonus points for it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

 Imagine how difficult it is for us who just play QP and don't have other veterans to team up with and have no mic. ROFLMAO!!

Roll Lachappa.  You'll escape every time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but I feel like they should take a page from Dead by daylights playbook, and add a quitter bonus for Jason if a counselor quits. That way, whether you kill them or not, if they leave, you get bonus points for it.

I'm with you. By neither awarding Jason "Scared to Death (Quit) XP," nor having "Quit Penalties," the devs have inadvertently created a veritable quit machine for people who:

  • are salty they're not Jason
  • are salty they're against a Savini
  • don't want to give Jason the satisfaction of their kill
  • don't want to stick around until the next match
  • as host, want to punish Jason for doing his job

This is becoming rampant and is killing the dynamic of the game. I think one of the above solutions would greatly help the problem, if not fix it. (Perhaps adding both WOULD fix it??)

Having NO reason not to leave is one of the biggest drawbacks of the game. Luckily, it is a fixable problem. It just has to be addressed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Having NO reason not to leave is one of the biggest drawbacks of the game. Luckily, it is a fixable problem. It just has to be addressed.

I think the 500 xp for completing the match was there way of incentivizing staying. It clearly didn't work though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather play with a bunch of new players that don't know what they are doing than play with a bunch of players that are level 50+ that don't know what they are doing. 

At least the new players have an excuse. 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I pick Savini Jason so I know I have been selected as Jason.

I hear little kids scream "OMG IT'S SAVINI JASON! HE IS OP! WE ALL GONNA DIE! HOW DID YOU GET HIM?

Followed by friend requests.

After my ears stop bleeding I'll hear some funny reactions as I kill off the lobby and they quit.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I entered a lobby with my Savini and felt like I had entered a tourettes convention.  I mean...they had the voices of adults, but the words of small children that hadn't quite learned how to use their words.  At one point, someone literally farted into their microphone.

People, please don't fart into your microphones, you have to speak into those during the game.  You'll get the dysentery and die....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...