Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Now I know, I know, I know about intellectual properties being the reason why it's be hard for this to happen but just thinking about Dead by daylight and the fact that they have Michael Myers, Freddy, Jason and leatherface DLC why would it be so impossible to consider having a Michael myers skin for this game especially considering that Dick Warlock was the stunt coordinator for Friday 5 leading to cool photo ops like these. 

E3T0ez6_zpsfpgdqfrs.png

I'd also prefer to okay as Michael Myers in this context as opposed to dead by daylight as well so if really like to see this

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Look it's not that we don't want it, it's just not possible. I'd love a Terrordrome 2 but it's not happening.

Same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again they already did this for dead by daylight which I play regularly. You can literally play as Michael Myers So frankly it is possible, I think you sent it isn't very likey which isn't iron clad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hutche said:

Again they already did this for dead by daylight which I play regularly. You can literally play as Michael Myers

So play DbD, this is F13. F13 needs to stay F13.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hutche said:

Again they already did this for dead by daylight which I play regularly. You can literally play as Michael Myers So frankly it is possible, I think you sent it isn't very likey which isn't iron clad

Here, I will guarantee you 100% it's not happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2018 at 10:48 PM, Hutche said:

Now I know, I know, I know about intellectual properties being the reason why it's be hard for this to happen but just thinking about Dead by daylight and the fact that they have Michael Myers, Freddy, Jason and leatherface DLC why would it be so impossible to consider having a Michael myers skin for this game especially considering that Dick Warlock was the stunt coordinator for Friday 5 leading to cool photo ops like these.

No matter how much you may want it.

No matter how "neat" it would be.

No matter the outcry.

THIS. WILL. NEVER. HAPPEN.

"Dead By Daylight" has multiple franchised killers mostly because it's not called "Halloween." If it WERE called "Halloween," and incorporated Michael Myers--

--do you REALLY think they'd now also have FREDDY KRUEGER and LEATHERFACE?!!

This game is not called "Summer Camp."

Nor is it called, "Killing Spree," "Stay Alive," or "Let's Kill Counselors!"

It is called FRIDAY THE 13TH.

 

So no, they will not be using other franchised killers.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/02/2018 at 4:48 AM, Hutche said:

Now I know, I know, I know about intellectual properties being the reason why it's be hard for this to happen but just thinking about Dead by daylight and the fact that they have Michael Myers, Freddy, Jason and leatherface DLC why would it be so impossible to consider having a Michael myers skin for this game especially considering that Dick Warlock was the stunt coordinator for Friday 5 leading to cool photo ops like these. 

 

Ha! Who Care's about a Michael Myers skin... Personally I'd like to see a jaws skin, where it's a giant great white hunting down a bunch of battle chads and Horny Tiffany's.

Now THAT is something I'd pay money for ;).

 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Ha! Who Care's about a Michael Myers skin... Personally I'd like to see a jaws skin, where it's a giant great white hunting down a bunch of battle chads and Horny Tiffany's.

Now THAT is something I'd pay money for ;).

 

 

 

There was a Jaws game released for the PS2/Xbox called Jaws Unleashed that allowed you to play as the shark. It was actually kinda fun. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If your saying that all the other horror icons are wasted on dead by daylight, I get you. You can be those killers but you don't even get to see them. It's lame. We complain about Jason getting stunned, but you practically have a stun every time you swing your weapon on DBD. 

Don't believe it can or will be done with this game, but I would like to see all those horror icons get their own game. 

If those games were as good as this one and made by a team like the f13 developers which has put the effort into bringing the franchise back to life, it would be awesome. This game is a treasure and it should be part of a hoard. 

Seeing as how they now have a bond with Kane Hodder, it's not too much of a stretch to imagine them making their next game a Hatchet/victor Crowley project. It would be f'in awesome and could also help Adam Green fund more hatchet movies. Just makes sense to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

There was a Jaws game released for the PS2/Xbox called Jaws Unleashed that allowed you to play as the shark. It was actually kinda fun. :)

You mean Jaws unleashed? Yeah that game was fun as hell, playing as the shark eating humans and other animals. I miss that game.

Maybe I'll buy it and play it again :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not happening, and that's final. Other people have been suggesting this in the past, moderators were closing the threads because Halloween and Friday the 13th are two different things. I understand this is one of your first times on the forums, but you have to read the rules first in order to do stuff and go on. I'm not trying to be a smart aleck or anything like that, I would really love to see Michael Myers have his own game, but he just won't work out for this game because Jason and Michael are two separate killers with different stories. I understand we all make mistakes with a bunch of stuff, Me myself had been not using the search lately,  and I've been suggesting stuff like that when I first joined too, for example, a Freddy Krueger DLC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

You mean Jaws unleashed? Yeah that game was fun as hell, playing as the shark eating humans and other animals. I miss that game.

Maybe I'll buy it and play it again :).

Ohh yeah, spitting out half eaten corpses at people, they just don't make 'em like that anymore. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Oh god, help us! He's killing my Friends! Jason Voorhees is alive!" Poor Chad says as Michael Myers goes to grab him. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Ohh yeah, spitting out half eaten corpses at people, they just don't make 'em like that anymore. :D

Yep, now it's all microtransactions and £40 Season passes to unlock the rest of the content to the game I already paid £50 for <_<.

I wish I could go back in time, when there was no DLC's, no microtransactions, no season passes.

The times where you spent £40 on a game, and got to expirence the full game without pulling out the ol'd credit card to " unlock the rest of the expirence ".

But.. Sadly... Those days are gone :sadchappa:.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Yep, now it's all microtransactions and £40 Season passes to unlock the rest of the content to the game I already paid £50 for <_<.

I wish I could go back in time, when there was no DLC's, no microtransactions, no season passes.

The times where you spent £40 on a game, and got to expirence the full game without pulling out the ol'd credit card to " unlock the rest of the expirence ".

But.. Sadly... Those days are gone :sadchappa:.

You forgot broken games being released, gigabyte sized day one patches, mandatory installs, DRM, constantly having to delete older games... yeah... welcome to the future! :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

You forgot broken games being released, gigabyte sized day one patches, mandatory installs, DRM, constantly having to delete older games... yeah... welcome to the future! :D

Yeah:D. Everytime I hear someone say that the gaming industry has "changed for the better" i'm like;

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2018 at 5:36 PM, BlitzBoy526 said:

"Oh god, help us! He's killing my Friends! Jason Voorhees is alive!" Poor Chad says as Michael Myers goes to grab him. 

I laugh when I'm calling for Tommy or the cops vs Part 5 "Jason". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...