FreakyFrank1

There s an actual statue of Jason in one of Minnesota popular dive sites.

So i just saw this,seem that back in the summer of 2014,some peoples put an actual statue of Jason underwater in one of Minnesota popular dive sites,not sure wich Lake tough, if someone can confirm wich one it is,it would be much appreciated.

This video was posted the 7 of June 2014

This one was posted the 11th of October 2017.

edit:Just noticed in the 2nd video that the strap for the mask as broken,the more flexible strap cant stay underwater too long without eventually broking,thats why Part 6,7 and 8 Jason have all a more hard leather strap.

edit 2 : the location was found,its the Louise pit mine lake in the Crosby region of Northern Minnesota.

• Like 1

The guy who posted the videos say its somewhere in Minnesota but doesnt say exactly wich lake it is.

Heck,would be interesting if someone could go there and replace the old mask with a new one,one with a tougher leather strap,maybe a part 6 or part 8 mask would be nice.

41 minutes ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

The guy who posted the videos say its somewhere in Minnesota but doesnt say exactly wich lake it is.

Heck,would be interesting if someone could go there and replace the old mask with a new one,one with a tougher leather strap,maybe a part 6 or part 8 mask would be nice.

Honestly, people are such jerks that I'm shocked no one has dived down and stolen the mask yet.

This is why we can't have nice things.

1 hour ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Honestly, people are such jerks that I'm shocked no one has dived down and stolen the mask yet.

This is why we can't have nice things.

That's because I just found out about it!

It could also be mounted better than it appears. I know I wouldn't make it removable if I was designing it.

But seriously the statue need to be updated with a new mask with a better strap.

Thats why i think a Part 6 or 8 mask would be a better choice.

If the statue is going to stay in that lake for years to come,it need a better mask.

The mask is attached to the statue in a way that the straps don’t matter, it is why it hasn’t been stolen and why it can’t be replaced either. 

Very cool find and can really appreciate the artists work.

Coolest littering ever.

I cant believe i just found out about this recently myself.  Great art and super creepy to discover.

Imagine if you're swimming in that lake and accidentally kick the statue and then dive down to look at what you've just kicked.

Oh lord.

On 06/03/2018 at 12:00 AM, LuckyDrunkTed said:

Imagine if you're swimming in that lake and accidentally kick the statue and then dive down to look at what you've just kicked.

Oh lord.

I know,that is kinda scary,underwater as always been something that i was on the fence about.

In one way there are beautiful things you can find under the water,like the coral reef for exemple,but then there s also scary and disturbing things that you can find and who know what else you might find that is hidden in the ominous deeps of the water.

On 3/5/2018 at 11:00 PM, LuckyDrunkTed said:

Oh lord.

I'd have a better pants shitting story than @Bropollocreed79.

I finally got the location of the statue,its the Louise pit mine lake in the Crosby region of Northern Minnesota.

Heres a follow up video that got released on the 1st of Mars 2018,seem the news (CBS) got wind of it.

Another news outlet also got wind of it and released a video on the 18th of Mars 2018. (NerdAlert)