Space Outfits   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Should they add space outfits?

• Yes
    • No

Why not? I'm up for my tiffany being dressed as a super slutty space cadet  whilst she is getting her face liquid-nitrogen-smashed-off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, FunMonster said:

Why not? I'm up for my tiffany being dressed as a super slutty space cadet  whilst she is getting her face liquid-nitrogen-smashed-off.

Lmao

On 26.2.2018 at 2:45 AM, Gummybish said:

If I don't get this I might just switch on over to Dead By Daylight. 

You really should since they have done a pretty good job so far.

On 2/27/2018 at 11:20 PM, Kirbyjaws said:

I hope Tiffany's space outfit is based off Janessa's from jasonX

That would be cute lol

I think space suits/uniform is a good idea! After all every space ship mission must have them on board somewhere.

- I'd also love to see a lightsabre reskin of the baseball bat. I know it sounds cheesy but would make more sense than seeing a plain baseball bat on a spaceship (well maybe in the hollo-deck perhaps). Who wouldn't want to see Chad using the force like Skywalker. (This is to assume any character could be used on the Grendel map).

zbMY56C.png

This could be Chad, or a Grendel character pretending to be Chad on the hollo-deck!

Never going to happen, but it would be hilarious.

• Haha 1

Don't see the point. It makes sense for a Halloween costume, but don't see any relevance to the franchise. So far we've received bathing suits and are about to receive a pajama pack. I think it's safe to say the costumes will be relevant to the series itself (aside from Halloween costumes, which we'll probably get a new batch this year.)

Maybe then you'll get your space suit.

4 hours ago, disco romance said:

don't see any relevance to the franchise.

Duh, Jason x. It was set on a spaceship in space, with everyone wearing sci-fi ish attire. They are bringing Jason x to the game with the spaceship map. It would only be fitting to have the counselors (space cadets) wearing that stuff.

On 2/25/2018 at 8:44 PM, Ghostboy20 said:

I can see it now 

flat,800x800,070,f.u3.jpg

I approve.

I also wouldn't mind a little homage to Space Channel 5...

1469096989-1679965566.jpg

Me about every clothing pack ever:

giphy.gif

Now talking about space outfits... The regular clothing from the movie sounds better.

I think this one would fit A.J. more than Tiffany:

3e1da5be6a272bc9567ec61fdc3652aaf0072c6d

Jason+X+19.bmp

Jason+X+20.bmp

And this one, of course:

jason-x-voorhees-lisa-ryder2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, a kamikaze man said:

I think space suits/uniform is a good idea! After all every space ship mission must have them on board somewhere.

- I'd also love to see a lightsabre reskin of the baseball bat. I know it sounds cheesy but would make more sense than seeing a plain baseball bat on a spaceship (well maybe in the hollo-deck perhaps). Who wouldn't want to see Chad using the force like Skywalker. (This is to assume any character could be used on the Grendel map).

zbMY56C.png

This could be Chad, or a Grendel character pretending to be Chad on the hollo-deck!

Never going to happen, but it would be hilarious.

Lol that would be perfect for Chad :P

4 hours ago, Dolemite said:

I approve.

I also wouldn't mind a little homage to Space Channel 5...

1469096989-1679965566.jpg

#1 Tiff and i feel like the #2 would either be a Jenny or Vanessa lol

3 hours ago, kitcat said:

Me about every clothing pack ever:

giphy.gif

Now talking about space outfits... The regular clothing from the movie sounds better.

I think this one would fit A.J. more than Tiffany:

3e1da5be6a272bc9567ec61fdc3652aaf0072c6d

Jason+X+19.bmp

Jason+X+20.bmp

And this one, of course:

jason-x-voorhees-lisa-ryder2.jpg

They look so bad ass, I really hope they give us something for the counselors.

20 hours ago, FunMonster said:

Duh, Jason x. It was set on a spaceship in space, with everyone wearing sci-fi ish attire. They are bringing Jason x to the game with the spaceship map. It would only be fitting to have the counselors (space cadets) wearing that stuff.

Okay, I clearly forgot Part 10 took place in space, but none of them were wearing stereotypical space attire. I still don't see it happening, but whatever.

3 hours ago, disco romance said:

Okay, I clearly forgot Part 10 took place in space, but none of them were wearing stereotypical space attire. I still don't see it happening, but whatever.

I get you, you're thinking it would look pretty dumb running around on camp crystal lake wearing a space suit and your right. But the Halloween costumes look dumb but they are fun. I'm a big fan of dumb fun. I think that it would be nice to get some kind of outfits related to part 10 when Jason x and the Grendel map drop. Pajamas were leaked, but I don't think that is related. I'm hoping they happen and come with another map. I'll take anything at this point to liven up the game again. I just wish you could customize the counselors outfits in bots, then I can kill chad in his tiger stripe trunks. 

• Like 1

@Sinisterslither At least its not Turkish Star Wars that illegally copied the real thing! - And the soundtrack of Indiana Jones apparently...

91j9k91qP2L.jpg

If I can make a further suggestion on space suit themes what about Star Trek? Surely Nerdy and in game terrible survival rate LaChappa would look good as a Redshirt? Why?- Because they always get killed silly!

xmzs3-1477067350-1201-blog-REDSHIRTS_TRE

Also would this sort of space dress worn be Uhura be a suitable option Star Trek option for Tiffany?

7797255c4fca3da17006d32c509f4838.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FunMonster said:

I get you, you're thinking it would look pretty dumb running around on camp crystal lake wearing a space suit and your right. But the Halloween costumes look dumb but they are fun. I'm a big fan of dumb fun. I think that it would be nice to get some kind of outfits related to part 10 when Jason x and the Grendel map drop. Pajamas were leaked, but I don't think that is related. I'm hoping they happen and come with another map. I'll take anything at this point to liven up the game again. I just wish you could customize the counselors outfits in bots, then I can kill chad in his tiger stripe trunks. 

Dumb fun is the right kinda fun ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Will there be space bunnies? With jetpacks? and helmets with little holes for their pointy ears?

Just kidding.

But really...... will there be space bunnies?

On 2/27/2018 at 6:44 AM, TheHansonGoons said:

Personally, i couldn't care less about more outfits. I have repeasted level 150 several times now and can't remember the last time i switched clothes. Probably after Halloween when i took the costumes off.

Yeah, you heard me, took the costumes off after Halloween. Go ahead and give it a try folks.

How will you know The Chad is a member of Cobra Kai though?

10 hours ago, Sinisterslither said:

@a kamikaze man  Turkish Star Wars :lol: I need to see it.

Just post Starcrash cover for the outfit

I thought as much, I admit I've not seen Turkish Star Wars - but I knew it existed somewhere on the internet...

1 hour ago, The Tommy said:

How will you know The Chad is a member of Cobra Kai though?

Get GunMedia to put Jackie Chan as the next game Counsellor? 'Chad & Chan' Rush Hour: f13!

As long as the space suits will be limited to be worn only on this Grendel map, ok.

to have them on Higgins, packanack & co would seem out of place (like Bespin soldiers running around on Endor in SW Battlefront...)

On 3/2/2018 at 11:00 PM, Ahab said:

Will there be space bunnies? With jetpacks? and helmets with little holes for their pointy ears?

Just kidding.

But really...... will there be space bunnies?

I want space bunnies!!:sadchappa:

3 hours ago, BangkokHard said:

I want space bunnies!!:sadchappa:

Some people don't like the bunnies in the game, other refuse to take off the bunny outfit. For some, Halloween can be everyday. The costumes seem to ruin immersion in the game for some, but it is far from game breaking. I say let people wear what they want to wear. If someone wants to buy and use a clothing DLC.... then they are going to use it and no one should be able to tell them what they can and cannot wear. Who do these people think they are.... our mothers?
   I think they need a more 'punk' themed clothing DLC, perhaps including a purple spiked mohawk for the bunny outfit.
   If we can use the existing counselors in the Grendel map, I am sure we will all see bunnies in space.... and maybe they will get jetpacks!! Perhaps Jason will throw a bunny out the airlock, then we will find out how long a bunny can survive in a vacuum. Watching Deborah in a bunny costume float by a window will not ruin any immersion for me.
   We may get new counselors from Jason X, we may get a space clothing DLC...we might not... who knows. We will have to wait... content coming 'soon'. Not soon enough for some, but I have patience.
   With what those crazy kids were up to on the Grendel in the movie, someone running around in a bunny outfit seem believable to me. I will be happy as long as no one gives Chad that light saber.

• Like 1