Yayson

Counselor map markers invisible when hiding

Don't know if a lot of players has experienced this, but some trolls like to find their fellow hiding counselors and either lure Jason to those cabins/tents by sprinting around it, hoping for the hiding counselors to make fear sounds when Jason arrives, or to trap the hiding place so when the counselor leaves the hiding spot s/he gets hurt and trapped. Now, this isn't a very big issue for me since I rarely stay hidden very long, but it seems it would be easily quashed by turning the counselor's map marker invisible when in hiding.

• Like 3

Yes this could be a good idea. I don't really hide in wardrobes or under beds but have seen fellow counsellors bait Jason to find them. I have also seen trolling where they place a bear trap in front of the wardrobe to trap those hiding. Usually I will only hide by crouching in a good spot when Jason is nearby, or I have a minute or so before the cops show at an exit. At these crucial times I don't want a running Chad or Vanessa to look at the map and blunder towards me bringing Jason too!

• Like 1