So now that we now know we are officially getting the availability to switch weapons in the next update I have a suggestion for this.

Since we are now going to be able to switch weapons we should get a weapons pack. Matter of fact two weapons pack.

Think about it... It will give us not only more weapons but a variety of different kills. 

We should get maybe two weapon packs. One with smaller weapons and the other with bigger weapons

Weapon Pack 1 could have

Kitchen Knife ?

Hatchet 

Mallet

Etc.

Weapon Pack 2

Sledgehammer

Maybe a Chainsaw but I don't know how that would work for Jasons gameplay.

But a kitchen knife would work. 

You could make the argument that a kitchen knife can't take a door down but that argument would be invalid for 2 reasons. One Michael Myers did it in H20 and secondly.... This is Jason fricken Voorhees we are talking about lol. Also there is a kitchen knife environmental kill but a variety of weapon selection would be great for gameplay and would most certainly make dlcs and especially kill packs worth more buying. 

And it doesn't have to be those weapons but you know, some kind of weapon pack would be good for a DLC with this new addition coming in the next update.

I doubt there would be so many weapons included in a weapon pack as they all require motion capture. I expect it'd be a single weapon at a time with 3 kills, like the current kill packs. Moving from kill packs to DLC weapons would be fine by me. The weapon's strength is based on Jason's strengths so it wouldn't be "pay-to-win", just cosmetic.

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

I doubt there would be so many weapons included in a weapon pack as they all require motion capture. I expect it'd be a single weapon at a time with 3 kills, like the current kill packs. Moving from kill packs to DLC weapons would be fine by me. The weapon's strength is based on Jason's strengths so it wouldn't be "pay-to-win", just cosmetic.

Yeah I know that. I have to explain to a lot of players complaining about the weapon swapping option that the strengths don't rely on the weapon but rather the Jason

Never did I say that the weapon involved strength, rather the opposite. 

13 hours ago, MichaelMyers said:

So now that we now know we are officially getting the availability to switch weapons in the next update I have a suggestion for this.

Since we are now going to be able to switch weapons we should get a weapons pack. Matter of fact two weapons pack.

Think about it... It will give us not only more weapons but a variety of different kills. 

We should get maybe two weapon packs. One with smaller weapons and the other with bigger weapons

Weapon Pack 1 could have

Kitchen Knife ?

Hatchet 

Mallet

Etc.

Weapon Pack 2

Sledgehammer

Maybe a Chainsaw but I don't know how that would work for Jasons gameplay.

But a kitchen knife would work. 

You could make the argument that a kitchen knife can't take a door down but that argument would be invalid for 2 reasons. One Michael Myers did it in H20 and secondly.... This is Jason fricken Voorhees we are talking about lol. Also there is a kitchen knife environmental kill but a variety of weapon selection would be great for gameplay and would most certainly make dlcs and especially kill packs worth more buying. 

And it doesn't have to be those weapons but you know, some kind of weapon pack would be good for a DLC with this new addition coming in the next update.

I wish I had Savini so I could give part 3 his pitchfork because he did use a pitchfork a lot in the movie

I wish Jason could just equip himself like the counselors in the game, utilizing whatever weapon (or non-weapon for that matter) he finds. There should just be more (quantity and types) scattered around the map, and Jason starts off empty-handed like the counselors.  I would also like it if Jason and counselors could throw their weapons, causing just a tad more damage than hitting them with it; although, if a counselor got hit with an thrown axe, it most likely would be instant death.  

I really like the snare trap idea.  I would make it take a while for both counselors and Jason to escape it, but counselors could escape it quicker if another counselor cuts them down.

On 2/25/2018 at 1:53 PM, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

I wish I had Savini so I could give part 3 his pitchfork because he did use a pitchfork a lot in the movie

They stated that Savini can use other weapons, but only Savini gets the trident.

• Like 1

I actually have a post related to this, new weapons and kills to go with them. Just if you want to check it out. 

13 minutes ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

I actually have a post related to this, new weapons and kills to go with them. Just if you want to check it out. 

Most people neglect the search feature when making new posts. I'm sure a mod will come along eventually and merge them.

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

Most people neglect the search feature when making new posts. I'm sure a mod will come along eventually and merge them.

maybe, but that post got one reply and got rejected, so this one is going better than mine lol.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

maybe, but that post got one reply and got rejected, so this one is going better than mine lol.

That's more than likely because of the length of the OP. I've found that the more though out/explained a suggestion is, the more it gets ignored. Either people don't want to read it all, or the OP contains any additions to the suggestion someone might have made.

So realistically, your suggestion is probably better. It's just that fewer people read it, or nobody has anything to add to it. I won't lie, I haven't read it yet. I'll make sure to check it out tomorrow though.

7 hours ago, Johnny Tentoes said:

I wish Jason could just equip himself like the counselors in the game, utilizing whatever weapon (or non-weapon for that matter) he finds. There should just be more (quantity and types) scattered around the map, and Jason starts off empty-handed like the counselors.  I would also like it if Jason and counselors could throw their weapons, causing just a tad more damage than hitting them with it; although, if a counselor got hit with an thrown axe, it most likely would be instant death.  

I really like the snare trap idea.  I would make it take a while for both counselors and Jason to escape it, but counselors could escape it quicker if another counselor cuts them down.

I Don't entirely agree with that. I do agree that Jason should be allowed to swap weapons scattered across the map but I still think players should have the availability to choose their starting weapon. 

5 hours ago, Truth said:

That's more than likely because of the length of the OP. I've found that the more though out/explained a suggestion is, the more it gets ignored. Either people don't want to read it all, or the OP contains any additions to the suggestion someone might have made.

So realistically, your suggestion is probably better. It's just that fewer people read it, or nobody has anything to add to it. I won't lie, I haven't read it yet. I'll make sure to check it out tomorrow though.

Everybody has content to post even if it relies on the same subject. Plus the more content that is posted on the subject by more people the more the developers will have the chance to see what the fans want.

5 hours ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

Hey man I checked out your post and I like it. The more we post our suggestions the more of a chance the developers are going to notice our ideas and agree. Good post man.

12 hours ago, MichaelMyers said:

Hey man I checked out your post and I like it. The more we post our suggestions the more of a chance the developers are going to notice our ideas and agree. Good post man.

Thanks. It actually quite fun thinking of new and brutal ways to kill Chads and Vanessa's alike. Try thinking of kills for your weapons. I'd be interested to see what you come up with. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

Thanks. It actually quite fun thinking of new and brutal ways to kill Chads and Vanessa's alike. Try thinking of kills for your weapons. I'd be interested to see what you come up with. 

Yeah man. They should include a regular pitchfork like what Jason used in part 2 and I would like to see the kitchen knife of course too. Mainly because I'll admit I'm a huge Michael Myers fan "obviously haha" and because I think it would have brilliant kills. One could be where Jason aggressively stabs the counsellor in the gut then kicks them down the repeatedly starts stabbing them while Jason is standing over them, a second kill could be where Jason stabs them once in the stomach then they turn around to try to get away but before they even make a step Jason stabs them in the back then they fall to their knees and then Jason makes his execution from behind with a throat slit. 

Any ideas you have for any specific weapon and kill in particular? 

4 minutes ago, MichaelMyers said:

Yeah man. They should include a regular pitchfork like what Jason used in part 2 and I would like to see the kitchen knife of course too. Mainly because I'll admit I'm a huge Michael Myers fan "obviously haha" and because I think it would have brilliant kills. One could be where Jason aggressively stabs the counsellor in the gut then kicks them down the repeatedly starts stabbing them while Jason is standing over them, a second kill could be where Jason stabs them once in the stomach then they turn around to try to get away but before they even make a step Jason stabs them in the back then they fall to their knees and then Jason makes his execution from behind with a throat slit. 

Any ideas you have for any specific weapon and kill in particular? 

Your first kill sounds like one if the environmental kill for the kitchen knife. Though it would be cool, I think a Bowie knife or Pamela's knife would work better, mainly because of the environmental kills. Why grab a kitchen knife if you are already holding one? I like the second one though, but kinda reminds me of the OTHER kitchen knife environmental kill. Ill brain storm knife kills later. Cool ideas though.