I was thinking, after I saw the preview of how the Grendel Map may look and after looking at Jason x over and over.. When these come in the game it's obviously going to be big. To add onto it what if they made an outfit for each counselor basing it off of space? Yeah, they didn't do this for any other Jason or Map that was released at the same time. But it's a different theme and I just think that when The Grendel Map and Jason x plus the 'different' space outfits for each counselor are all released on the same date. it'll not only satisfy Jason Players but Jason and people who ONLY play as counselors. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I like this idea it is what I have been thinking about because I mean when you said they didn't put specific clothes for other maps it makes sense, but this is a whole other map and the normal clothes they have including (the spring brake clothes) already match the other maps but this one is in space and you wouldn't run around a space ship in a bikini #tiffany and jenny I mean you could but I would prefer a space themed clothing pack.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Only problem is you're going to have people running around in space theme suits at Higgins Haven. Maybe if it were free DLC locked to the Grendel (so you had a choice only on the Grendel map if you're in normal costume or space suits) I'd be okay with it. 

I don't want Tiffany in space gear at Crystal Lake. 

How will we act out an invasion movie in the camps without spacesuits?

Actually, joking aside, I really would like all the counselors to get something special for the Grendel map. Even if it's not free, the DLC prices have been fair. The costumes in the movie are ridiculous and fantastic.

A spacesuit as an item you put on, would be cool, that way anyone could wear it. Maybe have boy/girl versions, for reasons, mmmmm, and science, yeah that's it science. Even better if it makes you moon jump when you walk, lol. I must be tired, forgive me.