We all know that througout the F13 franchise Pamela and Jason are equal opportunist when it comes to stalking they're prey (counselors, officers, and crazy Ralph). It would be awesome if tje game starts in the day but gradually descends to night...with that being said, Jason is better at night opposing during the day...yes Jason is truly a master of his craft which is killing, ad night falls, his abilities increase...i thought of how GTA puts you in the game or story as you play...except from dawn to dusk... 

It would be ?.

• Like 1

There is another thread similar to this about having the game take place during the day. This would take any relevance of the fear mechanic and throw it out the window. I just read it the other day. I think it was @Bropollocreed79 who explained it so well in that thread. He had charts and everything. 
   Also, I am looking forward to seeing the exploding head giff again.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ahab said:

There is another thread similar to this about having the game take place during the day. This would take any relevance of the fear mechanic and throw it out the window. I just read it the other day. I think it was @Bropollocreed79 who explained it so well in that thread. He had charts and everything. 
   Also, I am looking forward to seeing the exploding head giff again.

This thread still has it's Innocence.  People are still being reasonable and constructive, as opposed to falling back upon logical fallacies.

The short version is: any use of daylight on a map would require balancing for fear.  That's not to say daylight maps aren't viable; but a tremendous amount of balancing for mechanics that relate to Fear would have to be done.  I'm all for new ideas, but it's the height of both arrogance and laziness to toss out a half baked idea and keep doubling down on it without addressing valid concerns.

Edit: the exploding head gif is for those times I'm at work and I can't drink to numb the pain from reading posts devoid of any logic whatsoever.

14 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

This thread still has it's Innocence.  People are still being reasonable and constructive, as opposed to falling back upon logical fallacies.

The short version is: any use of daylight on a map would require balancing for fear.  That's not to say daylight maps aren't viable; but a tremendous amount of balancing for mechanics that relate to Fear would have to be done.  I'm all for new ideas, but it's the height of both arrogance and laziness to toss out a half baked idea and keep doubling down on it without addressing valid concerns.

Edit: the exploding head gif is for those times I'm at work and I can't drink to numb the pain from reading posts devoid of any logic whatsoever.

I know....... but the exploding head giff is still hilarious. Maybe you should have been a drywaller..... you would be amazed how many of them ARE drinking at work (not me though, I appreciate the first cold beer so much more after the day is done and it gives me something to look forward to). You did also explain the point in just  a couple of sentences..... sometimes I tend to ramble on with too many points when one or two would have been sufficient.
   There are plenty of good ideas in the suggestions..... there is just no way we would get all of them.... unfortunately. With over 40 000 posts in suggestions you can see a lot of people are really trying to help make the game better. A lot of these ideas, however, do deserve an exploding head giff, but that is neither here nor there.

43 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Maybe you should have been a drywaller.....

I can hang it with the best of them.  I did my bathroom a few years back, and with the benefit of not being on a schedule, I had the luxury of making each outlet and plumbing rough-in like a dolphin's butthole; water-tight.

Still can't mud for shit, though.  Then again, compared to the guys who did this, I'm a goddamn savant (they also did the wallboard on this project and my whole house is currently covered in approx. 2mm of sanded wallboard compund):sadchappa: