Chunkyblaq

Counselors gaining perks depending on the type of character and there role.

Wouldn't it be nice if counselor had perks that meet there roles when searching for items.

Imagine if Chuck is looting a cabin and he finds a joint cigarette...he can use it or smoke it rather to get an extra boost of stamina, speed or repair...but if an another counselor uses it, it me decrease their stats because it doesnt suit them. 

Another example is if Shelly finds a (prankster version) similar to the clear mask in Friday 14th part 3 he wears. 

A final example: What if Fox finds that furry tale that she has connected to the belt of her leather biker pants that she stunningly looks sexy in, it may increase her ability to be less likely be detected by the mask murderer himself, Jason Voorhees...

I hope my suggestions may help improve the game for the devs, but its just a suggestion.

Posts like these belong in the general discussion & suggestions part of the forums. Not where you're introducing yourself to the forum members.

I'll move this across to Suggestions/Feedback for you. Just create an introduction thread when you can, please.