Dr. Doodlydoot

Should The Voorhees House Be Added To The Camp Crystal Lake Map?

Vote  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Voorhees House Be Added?

• Absolutely
    • Nah

In Jason Goes To Hell The Final Friday, people have visited the abandoned Voorhees house which is at Camp Crystal Lake. Camp Crystal Lake in the game has no main house or building but in the movie it does. So why not have the Voorhees House in the game? The Camp Crystal Lake map is kinda boring with out a main house in my opinion.

image.jpeg.172fed5dad00638aa12ff768782135fb.jpeg image.jpeg.c47da65282c4da86260453e2ed028316.jpeg

53 minutes ago, zxtannas said:

I'd actually want it as a separate map.

It can't be a separate map because in the movie it only appeared at Crystal Lake

Every movie needs a map in my opinion. Would be a pity if we got a Power Ranger Jason map but nothing for Parts 7-9 in my opinion. 

• Like 1

Not to an existing map, that doesn't make sense. It should be part of a Forest Green/Crystal Lake town map. It would have a diner, a hospital, a park with campsites, some RNG houses, and the Voorhees house, with corrected mailbox spelling.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

It can't be a separate map because in the movie it only appeared at Crystal Lake

It would be extremely unlikely that they'd update a previous map with a big "landmark" such as this.

3 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Not to an existing map, that doesn't make sense. It should be part of a Forest Green/Crystal Lake town map. It would have a diner, a hospital, a park with campsites, some RNG houses, and the Voorhees house, with corrected mailbox spelling.

I didn't go in depth, but I was thinking about something like this.

No.  And people that love part 9 need to be sterilized.  Part 9 is crap.  It doesn´t follow what came before.  People that love body hopping jason are morons.  Sorry but it is true.  

I  want  Voorhees house Map and alternative death to Jason maybe with necronomicon or a Dagger in this map

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hobgoblin238 said:

No.  And people that love part 9 need to be sterilized.  Part 9 is crap.  It doesn´t follow what came before.  People that love body hopping jason are morons.  Sorry but it is true.  

We have Part 9 Jason in the game, and are getting Uber Jason and a friggin' spaceship. Can't cherry-pick what from the series gets put in the game. Maybe you think Part 9 and Uber shouldn't be in the game?

No.

I'm fine with a Part 9 map but putting the "Vorhees" house on the Crystal Lake map would make no sense. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Part 9 map materialize eventually. It's basically a house (and maybe a diner) surrounded by the same recycled assets in every map so far.

As its own map. Not added to another map.

What you have now.

1. Crystal Lake

2. Crystal Lake Small

3. Packanack

4. Packanack Small

5. Higgins

6. Higgins Small

7. Jarvis

8. Pinehurst

9. Grendel

You figure you can easily get that number up around 15.

10. Forrest Green

11. Shepherd Residence

12. Lazurus

13. Manhatten

14. Voorhees House

15. NES Crystal Lake

That's a lot of mileage you can get from the remaining films and the old game if you do it right.

Even more if you wanna go all out

16. Abandoned Camp Blood

17. Crystal Lake Research Faciility

18. Wessix County Hospital

19. Crystal Lake Winter

20. Hell map

• Like 1

Interconnecting road map that lets you travel between the core maps above. @tyrant666

Maps number 1,3,5,7,8,10,11,12,(maybe access 13 from 12 or skip them both),14. All connected by a central map, Forest Green(Crystal Lake) County.

17 hours ago, Hobgoblin238 said:

I just appreciate what they tried to do - give a slasher film some mythos and backstory which is very rare for any slasher film to attempt. I also really dig the gruesome kills and some of the characters are likable: Steven, Creighton Duke, etc.

Infact, I enjoy the film more than Part VIII and Jason X.

That's a great idea if they don't make a part 9 map. Crystal lake has no main house location. I know that online most players run from the big houses, but I love trying to kill the bots in the big house locations from the movies, luring them all there and doing a house massacre. I really want to see the voorhees house, that dusty cobwebbed living room with a necronomicon on the table.

On 25/02/2018 at 12:14 PM, tyrant666 said:

As its own map. Not added to another map.

What you have now.

1. Crystal Lake

2. Crystal Lake Small

3. Packanack

4. Packanack Small

5. Higgins

6. Higgins Small

7. Jarvis

8. Pinehurst

9. Grendel

You figure you can easily get that number up around 15.

10. Forrest Green

11. Shepherd Residence

12. Lazurus

13. Manhatten

14. Voorhees House

15. NES Crystal Lake

That's a lot of mileage you can get from the remaining films and the old game if you do it right.

Even more if you wanna go all out

16. Abandoned Camp Blood

17. Crystal Lake Research Faciility

18. Wessix County Hospital

19. Crystal Lake Winter

20. Hell map

What would counselors be doing in hell?

Camp Crystal Lake is base on part 1 film. There was no Voorhees house in that movie, hence why it shouldn't be in that map.

The Voorhees house should be it own map and maybe include the area where he gets blown to bits and that cabin where that FBI used it to lure Jason.