Super Ty

Do we have any Jason cosplayers here?

The hair on the mask is kind of funky. lol as for the jumpsuit, the mask seems to be tailored from the fashion of rob zombies Halloween. I think you might want to look into getting kind of a uhm...hmm...a one piece trucker suit...or motorcycle outfit or something. I need to look this up. It definitely needs to be padding. Seeing your first video, when you were walking to the side of the house to  put it on...honestly, I think you could rock Jason Pt. 3 or 4 EASILY!! : D 

Heyy, just saw your updated videos. Definitely ditch those overalls and go for pt. 3 or 4!!!! the hood is perfect for those two. Not so sure about pt. 5 Roy for that hood. Just get yourself some dickies pants and a shirt, weather them up and you'll be good!

Got some more stuff in for my Pt. 6 cosplay today! Still need to work on the weathering and such but, I'm liking this so far!

eUE81TH.jpg

Thanks for the tips, man! I'm eventually going to buy a pair of actual over alls for the Myers costume. I can't right now though because I'm running out of money and need to save up to buy a car. I'm very new to this kind of stuff, so I went all in and spent good money on some of it and other parts of it are dirt cheap because I was scared to spend too much. I definitely had a budget and had to sacrifice quality for quantity haha. I'm thinking about leaving the mask itself blank because it reminds me of Never Hike Alone. I ordered some Part V chevrons for my Roy Burns cosplay, I may see if I can find a two for one deal on cover alls, I need one pair for the Zombieween cosplay and another for Roy. I have mixed feelings on your hood comments, what about the hood works better for 3 and 4? After all, Roy was posing as Jason. How different would a Roy cowl look? 

The hood Roy wore in pt. 5 was more smooth than the one you are sporting. If you see the part where Roy bursts through the door and other various angles, you could see that it's got an overall smooth look to it. The hood you have has natural neck folds consistent to the 'live' Jason's from pt. 3 and 4. Which is why I think you should take that hood and rock one of those Jasons! : D

My grandpa has the exact button up shirt that he wore in Part 3. I may have to either see if he'll give it to me or buy it off of him.

It adds to the effect! For my pt. 6 I decided on going to the shooting range with some test shirts, shooting them and seeing how the bullet holes look. If they are to my liking, I'm going to take my Pt. 6 shirt out there and going to replicate the bullet holes in the spots accordingly to the film.

Dude, that's extreme dedication lol. If I ever had a legit looking Rob zombie mask, I'd be curious to see what it would look like if I propped up a mannequinn with the mask on and grazed the side of it's head with a hand gun, then painted fake blood on the side to make it look like Michael from the beginning of RZH2

Officially started working on my Pt. 6 shirt. Decided to begin with the fraying of the bottom part of the shirt. Nothing too exciting, but any feedback would be great!

8KiHtqL.jpg

My Savini Jason costume I wore to Spooky Empire in Orlando.  Alot of Led's and 4 power banks. Not very comfortable. But people loved it! 

Capturesgaaaaa.JPG

45017767_288413401775956_7172805163407638528_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The wife and I also attended Orlando's Spooky Empire Con last weekend as Roy and A.J. Mason!

kWnT1rq.jpg

eByEKGx.jpg

F3g4xLg.jpg

And tapping the "hue" effects button down in the corner gives me... 8-bit Nintendo Roy! "This game sucks, the controls are terrible and they didn't even use the right Jason!" Lol.

HGSQgMy.jpg

@Zoopta it's you! Excellent work on the costume! the LED effects were amazing! I was pulling for you to win the contest. (Although when I spotted the "Aliens" Power Suit in the halls I looked at my wife and said, "well that's going to be the contest winner.")

bamEuBd.jpg

That is so awesome!  I couldn't see much through the masks. Alot of the video and pictures are my first time seeing things clearly.  lol

5 minutes ago, Zoopta said:

That is so awesome!  I couldn't see much through the masks. Alot of the video and pictures are my first time seeing things clearly.  lol

Was it two separate masks? I was thinking on the drive home about it, and thought maybe due to the electronic eye effects it was all one piece. Would have loved to have seen the Jason face underneath if that was the case!

It was 2. A  bust and a cheap 3 dollar ebay plastic mask I modified.  I originally had the ironman glowing eyes set up. But the power supplies were to strong and they burned out.  So I made my own with mini led's. I had some inside the mask on my left cheek showing through also. I'll be wearing it to Megacon 2019. And I'll improve it for that.  Btw  my name is Jeff Czupta.  If you have facebook,   look me up there. 

44908359_10209924109257971_6711033408140607488_n.jpg

• Like 2

Hey I'm new to this forum and would like some help on cosplaying. I currently want to make a part 6 Jason cosplay so any links to hoods,darts,etc. would be great

if you think i am so good in this pic so you are wrong 😃 . i just took it in google

6a543b7f53db729fcd3a8382ba18816b.jpg

• Haha 1

All of your cosplayers look great guys. Never had that mask, but my grand dad sure will freak out if he see me wear one. LOL

All these look great, guys!

I've done or helped put together a few Friday the 13th Cosplays over time. Here's two 'Jasons' (well, one Roy) I put together (worth pointing out I was on quite a budget).

Part III Jason:

crkdD2v.jpg

Y7tY3EN.jpg

That was a real budget build at first. The hood is literally just a dirt cheap 'bald thug' hood that was actually used for a Roy Burns cosplay (the next pic) I put together, and the trousers from a Thrift store. The mask is a NECA one but it was a gift to me so I hadn't even bought that! Does have the accurate Dickies shirt though.

Roy Burns:

ylNPfup.jpg

This one isn't accurate at all. I hand painted one of those cheap masks just to give it a 'cool' look (I know it's way too grimy for Roy) and got some dirt cheap second hand coveralls for him, and used the same 'bald thug' hood.