Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous

Pinhurst map is too dark.

Even in the cabins it's too dark, no other map is like this, and the flashlights are too bright, when someone shines one at you it's almost blinding.

I don't mind the darkness, I do, however, don't like the huge glares that take place throughout the map. I remember being Jason and chasing about 4 counselors, and in the middle of the road there was a huge big blue glare, I couldn't see any of them. Be nice to see them adjust the flashlights to have proper reflections, rather than one extreme to another.

8 hours ago, monoXide83 said:

I don't mind the darkness, I do, however, don't like the huge glares that take place throughout the map. I remember being Jason and chasing about 4 counselors, and in the middle of the road there was a huge big blue glare, I couldn't see any of them. Be nice to see them adjust the flashlights to have proper reflections, rather than one extreme to another.

It's like somebody painted the walls with that reflective paint they use for street signs.

Yeah especially in the main Pinehurst house if you shine the flashlight it looks like the second coming of Jesus.

12 hours ago, Anonymous said:

Even in the cabins it's too dark, no other map is like this, and the flashlights are too bright, when someone shines on at you it's almost blinding.

Is there a test to qualify the correct amount of darkness?