I don't know what's wrong but the stun chance is messed up.  I just played as part 9 who has "Stun resistance" and Chad stunned be with literally every hit with his machete (at least 6) which is suppose to have low stun according to the "How to Play" weapon screen.  Maybe he had a perk which seriously needs to be nerfed or something else is wrong but it needs to be looked at regardless.

• Sad 1

Chill lol. Stuns are fine. He probably just has an epic sucker punch. I use the same perk on Jenny and my bat swings haven’t stunned Jason before. It’s just the luck of the draw, and he got lucky. 

• Like 1

I'm chill and that perk needs to be fixed.  They've fixed perks before.  This needs to be next.  They don't even try to escape anymore because it's so easy to mess with Jason.  Not just me either.  I'm spectating and watching people dance on top of a perpetually stunned Jason.  It's a joke.

• Like 1

Stuns are not fine, but this thread will descend into an argument that is old at this point. The pink ranger was involved in the last one, and should know better than to bait a new member. If the argument does erupt @KilledByKangaroo, just walk away, you said your peice, more than half us hear you.

I mained Chad all day, but I play as super Chad, running around saving people. Which isn't the norm but hey it makes me happy.

8 hours ago, KilledByKangaroo said:

They don't even try to escape anymore because it's so easy to mess with Jason.

They don't try to escape anymore because they can't.. nobody is going to risk the one pocketknife they were lucky to find to fix a phone box that will be smashed and re=trapped. So the only option to survive is to get everybody together and troll the hell out of Jason :)

11 hours ago, KilledByKangaroo said:

I don't know what's wrong but the stun chance is messed up.  I just played as part 9 who has "Stun resistance" and Chad stunned be with literally every hit with his machete (at least 6) which is suppose to have low stun according to the "How to Play" weapon screen.  Maybe he had a perk which seriously needs to be nerfed or something else is wrong but it needs to be looked at regardless.

I think it's time for you to "get gud" lol maybe then you learn to morph, stalk, and shift out of danger  and you won't complain as much. Jason's grab has been extended at a exaggerated level and his speed has increased. How much more OP do you want Jason to be exactly?

I couldn't agree more with the motion of this thread. 

Part 9 Jason is a case in point as well - I have found his so-called "stun resistance" to be almost useless at times.