Sign in to follow this  
The.Dark.God

A couple small improvements I'd love to see.

I've mentioned a couple of these before, but I thought I should gather these in one place.  All of these items I consider to be small corrections/enhancements, potentially easy to implement:

• Random Jason selection currently will never select Savini Jason if you own him.
  • Random Jason selection currently will not select the skin that you have applied to Jason.  So if you play with the bloody skins turned on, they will not be reflected when your Jason is chosen.

These are frustrating since as a higher-level player, I'd love to throw the random mode on for my Jason and just go, but by doing that I deprive myself of using the bloody skins I earned or ever playing as my Savini Jason.  Random counselors use the clothes I have set, so why doesn't Jason?  Seems like this would be a reasonably simple fix. 

• When playing as Jason, the Jason player should hear the appropriate theme music for their particular Jason like the counselors do.

Instead of hearing the generic theme as Jason, let's unleash the full quality soundtrack and play our Jason's theme while we hunt down the counselors.  Would again hopefully be a small thing to change, and would be great to break up the soundtrack monotony we currently have as Jason.

• When choosing a map, give us the option for Random Small and Random Large in addition to just Random.

A small thing to be sure, but I would love the option to choose Random Large and exclude the small maps from my rotation when playing.  On the flip side, I'm sure others would love to play only the small maps.

I figured since the engine update is potentially going to encompass a lot of things, throwing these out there for consideration wouldn't hurt.

• Like 1

I agree with all of these. Realistically, they all should've been there from the start.

• Like 1

I agree with all of these except about Jason's music.

Why would Jason hear his own theme while chasing a counselor? The music you hear as Jason is basically the theme of the counselors when they are being chased, which makes sense..  so i disagree about him hearing his own theme.

What i WOULDN'T be opposed to would be to have various counselor chase themes instead of just the same one over and over again.

Definitely agree with the Random Jason Issue...

I love playing Rando for both counselors and Jason as I like to kind of play the hand I'm dealt.

I did notice my Savini never came into play, but I just figured it was my luck and not an issue with the random feature...