SmugDoka

Quick Play and the Toxic Children

"Quick Play and the Toxic Children". Is that anything like Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers? 

3 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

"Quick Play and the Toxic Children". Is that anything like Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers? 

Never heard of it

4 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

Don't come around here no more

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RustInPeace said:

!?!? You never heard:

?

I certainly wish I had never heard it.

Edit: The 90's were a dark time for music. Once Kurt Cobain (who I was never a fan of) blew his brains all over the walls, music went in the crapper.  A lot of musicians died/were murdered/went to live on a secret island after being in a bi-coastal feud during that time period, and it led a lot of people to think that they were losing some important cultural icons, when in reality, musicians were using it as an excuse to make terrible music for the most part.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, RustInPeace said:

!?!? You never heard:

?

Nope

51 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

.......went to live on a secret island after being in a bi-coastal feud during that time period,......

I wouldn't call Cuba a "secret island". lol (but at least you know the truth 😉)

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I wouldn't call Cuba a "secret island". lol (but at least you know the truth 😉)

The key to any good conspiracy theory is making it believable.  

Kyrie Irving trying to convince me that the Earth is flat?  Not so great.  

Two guys who "died" under mysterious circumstances and continued to be profitable after their respective "deaths" for decades afterwards?  No, there's no reason for them to fake those deaths, none at all.  

With the flat Earth thing, so many people would have to be "in" on it that it would completely defeat the purpose of having it be a conspiracy in the first place.  There's also no practical benefit to a flat Earth conspiracy.  None, other than trying to prevent people from falling over the side (if you believe in that sort of thing).

Two dudes who wanted to just retire and live the quiet life?  Completely believable and relateable.  Hell, we have television shows all about people going "off the grid" in these extravagant homes and avoiding modern life, is it really so hard to believe the Biggie and Tupac didn't just walk away from it all?

• Like 1

On 22.2.2018 at 9:28 PM, Truth said:

On 22.2.2018 at 9:08 PM, Bropollocreed79 said:

That's your mistake, having pride.

Me? I shit my pants at work one time as an adult.  The concept of "pride" is no longer applicable to me.

You seem pretty proud of that one. That's the second time I've seen you mention it. It's still as funny as the first time though lol

I wonder how long it will take till we see an own thread about pants shitting...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wolledc said:

I wonder how long it will take till we see an own thread about pants shitting...

I'm waiting for a poll about whether someone's pants shitting is too OP now

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

More pocket knives would then be a good option to slit open the shitty pants and free yourself out of them 

Just now, Wolledc said:

More pocket knives would then be a good option to slit open the shitty pants and free yourself out of them 

but not too many, Jason needs a fair chance to squish them lava cake shorts.

2 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

but not too many, Jason needs a fair chance to squish them lava cake shorts.

This is why I shared that story.  It's the ultimate derailment topic.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Hell, we have television shows all about people going "off the grid" in these extravagant homes and avoiding modern life, is it really so hard to believe the Biggie and Tupac didn't just walk away from it all?

I'd love to live off the grid. The world is messed up enough, and I could use a break.

Most annoying thing I find these days is that the kids treat lobbies like they treat cinemas, as though that public space is their own private party. They are just there to talk and dance about and generally waste everyone's time. Anyone who is trying to play the game properly is just called out by the counselors and  disposed of by whichever one of them is Jason, and then you either have to watch them all dance around Jason whilst he does nothing, (for the rest of the match if you want it to add towards your match total for the trophies) or quit. If someone outside of their party gets chosen as Jason, they just quit instantly. It's every other lobby and its beginning to make the game feel like an epic waste of time.

12 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I'd love to live off the grid. The world is messed up enough, and I could use a break.

Speaking of off the grid, when are they going to make your profile available offline so you don't always have to play as level 0 for offline bots if your internet isn't working.

i had lots run off at the mouth then quit. I started muting them instantly not even giving them a chance to talk after one got pissed at me cause i escape from his grab twice. He decided to slash and kill me and then tell me how awesome he was and how i sucked. Mute / blocked him. lol

19 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

It could use a nerf. ;)

I pooped my pants in 7th grade trying to hold in a hot pocket while watching Get Smart. The turtle came out it's shell during The Dark Knight trailer. Oh wait, we're talking about quick play? sorry, wrong thread.

Ironically I found more toxicity in private matches believe it or not. Too many hosts have a superiority complex and often times people in private matches tend to try harder to be funny then actually play the game. I recently made the switch over to quick play and to me the pros outweigh the cons. I mean there are lots of more kids with mics but I’ve honestly seen more helpful “squeakers” than  actual adults.

On 2/23/2018 at 4:00 PM, Bropollocreed79 said:

There's also no practical benefit to a flat Earth conspiracy.

we made that one to separate a lil chaff from the wheat ;]

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Impactedmedal38 said:

Ironically I found more toxicity in private matches believe it or not. Too many hosts have a superiority complex and often times people in private matches tend to try harder to be funny then actually play the game. I recently made the switch over to quick play and to me the pros outweigh the cons. I mean there are lots of more kids with mics but I’ve honestly seen more helpful “squeakers” than  actual adults.

I've found the most toxicity from people joining from Looking for groups.  I'm not sure if there are different rules for griefing and the like for reporting off private groups, but I've noticed most of the trolls joining off the posts.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I've found the most toxicity from people joining from Looking for groups.  I'm not sure if there are different rules for griefing and the like for reporting off private groups, but I've noticed most of the trolls joining off the posts.

Definitely, I also notice the recent trend of hosts constructing rules for the lobby. I see tags such as “No spawn killing” “no slashing” or “leave the host for last” it’s annoying having other people tell you how to play.