ShiftySamurai

Friday the 13th: The Game - Grab Animation Update

If its a momentum concent then It won't be a problem if it causes him an extra few walks but I still like the old animation for the grabs.

On 2/23/2018 at 1:22 PM, Charlie Chainsaw said:

This makes me moist. 

j93cbo.gif

• Haha 1

Looks awesome, i'm interested in hearing the sound that plays when you grab someone now.:)

On 2/22/2018 at 8:34 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Will there be a toggle between the old and new grab? Because I like the Old grab a lot.

Nope, its a permanent change.

• Like 1

This improvement was thanks to the update 4.18 from Unreal engine 4

They're aiming to update during April, but no fixed date yet. Buggers and cheaters have been getting bans since the end of last May. And human nature is sadly a hell of a thing sometimes, but I hope people do it less and less. Private matches may offer a better experience there.

My biggest problem is the horrible performance, falls below 60 fps make the game a shit, fluency is key and so I play on the PC, I'm waiting for this improvement. The bugs have always tolerated me well

13 hours ago, i-cold said:

My biggest problem is the horrible performance, falls below 60 fps make the game a shit, fluency is key and so I play on the PC, I'm waiting for this improvement. The bugs have always tolerated me well

I too share this annoyance. I usually get 60 fps but there are drops a lot. I built a high end pc to enjoy games way beyond the quality of consoles and Friday looks and plays better but not to it's full potential atm. I can see it being a hell of an upgrade when the new engine is implemented. Really looking forward to it and the new additions and fixes.

Sure hope this doesn't somehow make Jason more vulnerable to free-stuns.