Sign in to follow this  
King Darius

In game songs

in this game when you are in the car or turning on the radio you can hear some songs , may i know their name ? 

and can you buy them from itunes ?

Sorry for necroing this thread, but I only hear 3 songs in game. XIII, Friday the 13th and Summer Of Heat. Where are Live before I die, He's Back, and Killer? Where they removed from the game?

18 minutes ago, abx said:

Sorry for necroing this thread, but I only hear 3 songs in game. XIII, Friday the 13th and Summer Of Heat. Where are Live before I die, He's Back, and Killer? Where they removed from the game?

Live before I die plays on the radio, he’s back plays on the car radio, and I believe killer is on car radio aswell

Oh, I only heard XIII and Friday the 13th in the car radio so far.

I don't think He's Back can be heard on the radios, but if you watch the credits at the main screen it plays over those.

Summer of Heat is an absolute choon! It has made it into my walk to work playlist. Every now and then I casually take in my surroundings juuuuust to make sure JV ain't coming up on me.

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:51 PM, abx said:

Oh, I only heard XIII and Friday the 13th in the car radio so far.

On the radios that are in cabins, you can change the song by holding down the 'e' button.... or whatever button on a controller it is... the same button you use to turn it on. Summer of heat almost always comes up first, and sometimes changing the song will just start that tune over again... which is annoying. But you can change the song like this.

3 hours ago, Ahab said:

On the radios that are in cabins, you can change the song by holding down the 'e' button.... or whatever button on a controller it is... the same button you use to turn it on. Summer of heat almost always comes up first, and sometimes changing the song will just start that tune over again... which is annoying. But you can change the song like this.

I literally discovered this yesterday :D