TheBigFlounder

Who is your favorite Jason?

I like actually everyone and I can´t choose a favorite. I love Hodders stare and I like Part II Jasons ,,special´´ style (for example , he kinda wrestled with Paul).

I watched Parts I-VII , Jason X and the 2009 Reboot and C.J. Graham takes the cake for me until now. I think he just showed Jason´s real personality. But I really don´t like Kane Hodders portrayal of Jason in Part VII.

Posted (edited)

Kane Hodder is my favorite overall. He is just so consistent and nailed the character. I believe he fully submersed himself in the role. Mr. Hodder was able to convey a lot of emotion with his movements and mannerisms. It's a shame what they did to him when casting Freddy Vs. Jason.

That being said, Ted White might have been the scariest Jason to me. Of course, that could have been because Corey Feldman was constantly pissing him off on set! 🤣 Watch that scene when he jumps through the window and grabs Tommy. Corey was so scared, he cried for 30 minutes after the scene wrapped. And, I think Ted might have actually wanted to strangle his little ass. 

tumblr_mpmy1htxd11srsy9vo1_500.gif

Edited by Rexfellis
Hell, let's just show the scene. I think little Mr. Feldman might have crapped himself here.
  • Like 1

Kane gave great character to Jason .I like C.J Graham as well but don't know the scenes he actually was Jason since the  other six hero actors who played him .Any other Jason's are played very well according to film .The only performance I hate would be Ken Kerzinger in FvJ.

On 4/14/2018 at 12:54 PM, Johnny Tentoes said:

Richard Brooker.

5ad24da4e2962_JasonPartIII.gif.9eae8e002be295ce4fb37d54cd18b6ea.gif

This 

I like Ted White's Jason best, but you gotta hand it to Kane for his attitude and love of it. 

On 5/14/2018 at 8:15 PM, zmccain said:

All of them except Ken Kirzinger.

But y tho