Sign in to follow this  
TheBigFlounder

Who is your favorite Jason?

C.J Graham and Derek Mears. The only Jason I fully dislike is the two guys that played him in Part II (Warrington Gillette and Steve Dash), I thought the way they made him move was goofy and he just seemed too normal. Obviously Jason is human in the first four, but they almost made him too human, and he was kinda sloppy to me in that movie. 

For the 'human' Jason's,it's Ted White and Derek Mears.For the 'undead' Jason,it's Kane Hodder.I think they all did well,though,even Tom Morga,who played Jason/Roy while masked in Part 5.I don't have any that i hate.

The Jason with the scariest mannerisms is Kane Hodder, especially the way he breathes and moves very slowly.

But the best Jason is Ted White. He give us another type of horror. The type which makes you panic and cry in despair. And I love this!

• Like 2

Brooker, White, and Hodder were probably the my favorites. Kane put a nice spin on the character, and eventually made it his own. Brooker played what I feel was a really authentic Jason who had the appearance to match his strength without looking too weird. Ted White played Jason in an iconic event; his death. Sure, he didn't want to be credited, but he still needs to be shown some love for his role in the franchise.

I have to go with Hodder, the mannerisms and intensity he brings to the role, as well as his passion for the character (which is something a lot of the other actors didn't have, most saw it as just a job or were even somewhat embarrassed by it). I also like that he will refuse to do things which he feels are out of character, such as kicking a dog. (I don't need to see Jason be cruel to animals.)

Ted White was my favorite of the Human Jasons , i also love Kane Hodder and CJ as wel

It's Kane.

But, when I've seen the films in recent years, I was really struck by how much I enjoyed Brooker in Part 3. He's the definitive 'human' Jason to me so far.