So I just played DBD, and besides not dealing with connection issues and host quits. They had some cool ideas, like prestige’s and personal perks. I would love to see a bloody Tiffany outfit and her own personal perk or passive. Something unique that only that counselor has. Doesn’t have to be OP, but something helpful to the counselors play style and stats.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

So I just played DBD, and besides not dealing with connection issues and host quits. They had some cool ideas, like prestige’s and personal perks. I would love to see a bloody Tiffany outfit and her own personal perk or passive. Something unique that only that counselor has. Doesn’t have to be OP, but something helpful to the counselors play style and stats.

We have discussed this on a lot of threads please use the search feature next time but I like your idea 

1 hour ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Don't care about outfits,  but perks..  No thanks.,

DBD is biggest problem is its huge imbalance that it has due to its perk system and the leveling process.    Also DBD is filled with players that care more about getting blood points and leveling then they do actually playing the game.

Shouldn't really reward people just because they play more.  Thats how i see it.   People who play more usually are better then those who don't.  So no point giving veteran players a bigger advantage over others with special perks,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moe9999633 said:

We have discussed this on a lot of threads please use the search feature next time but I like your idea 

I saw the prestige, but it didn’t have a personal perks idea.

6 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

I saw the prestige, but it didn’t have a personal perks idea.

There was another thread for that

1 hour ago, Moe9999633 said:

There was another thread for that

For both or one? I only found one for prestiges

Could you explain your idea, please? I'm not a Dbd player so I have no idea what a prestige is. I'd like to participate in your thread but need more info on how your idea fits F13. Thanks @TiffanyIsBae.

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Could you explain your idea, please? I'm not a Dbd player so I have no idea what a prestige is. I'd like to participate in your thread but need more info on how your idea fits F13. Thanks @TiffanyIsBae.

Playing a survivor and increasing their level up to lvl 50 gives you the ability to prestige. When you prestige your face and outfit become bloody. Up to the last prestige your survivor gets this look. Along with her outfits.MT_Head01_LP01.png

IJ8jnNX.jpg

Thank you that answers half the question, how does it fit into F13? By that, I mean would it be special Camp Uniforms, Crystal Lake, Forrest Green etc. or would it be just bloody skins, because you can get those now by having a teammate hit you. I guess I just wanted more information. I would like to hear more ideas if anyone has them?

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Thank you that answers half the question, how does it fit into F13? By that, I mean would it be special Camp Uniforms, Crystal Lake, Forrest Green etc. or would it be just bloody skins, because you can get those now by having a teammate hit you. I guess I just wanted more information. I would like to hear more ideas if anyone has them?

That is true, but considering this games gore it would make sense that the counselors could of gotten blood on them during the 5 minutes. As much as I want camp uniforms those are coming later or never. The self perks or passives would be unique and help the said counselor in either a strength or weakness. 

For example; Tiffany could have a perk or passive that gives her ability to mess up repairs and have a high percentage that it won’t notify Jason. 

23 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Don't care about outfits,  but perks..  No thanks.,

DBD is biggest problem is its huge imbalance that it has due to its perk system and the leveling process.    Also DBD is filled with players that care more about getting blood points and leveling then they do actually playing the game.

Shouldn't really reward people just because they play more.  Thats how i see it.   People who play more usually are better then those who don't.  So no point giving veteran players a bigger advantage over others with special perks,

Ignore the double post

The game already rewards players for that. New players don’t have Medics or Thick Skinned. Both games are imbalanced, but DBD rewards more skill. 

Honestly if they made it to where you can prestige and get something for it like a different clothing for a counselor, or a perk, or something for Jason. I feel like more people would play because they're playing and getting rewarded at the same time.

P.S ~ I love your idea!

6 hours ago, BangkokHard said:

Honestly if they made it to where you can prestige and get something for it like a different clothing for a counselor, or a perk, or something for Jason. I feel like more people would play because they're playing and getting rewarded at the same time.

P.S ~ I love your idea!

Thank you!! It be cool for Jason’s as well, but they already have bloody outfits

I suggested something similar.

I really want a counselor "mastery" system where playing as a counselor and surviving the night gives you mastery points towards that counselor that other people can see on your profile in game.

This would also unlock special clothing perks (Like camp crystal lake counselor uniforms)

50 minutes ago, Chetork said:

I suggested something similar.

I really want a counselor "mastery" system where playing as a counselor and surviving the night gives you mastery points towards that counselor that other people can see on your profile in game.

This would also unlock special clothing perks (Like camp crystal lake counselor uniforms)

I really like the counselors uniforms, but as a DLC. For mastery, I really want bloody and torn outfits. 

8 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

I really like the counselors uniforms, but as a DLC. For mastery, I really want bloody and torn outfits. 

I had the same initial idea, but later I went against the bloody idea as the visual effect of being bloody is a game mechanic in f13 where DbD it isn't.

if a counselor is bloody some people might try to waste their medsprays on them during a critical fight or certain players might try to scam getting a medspray saying they were hit and the blood proves it. Very minor, but I think there could be counselor mastery rewards that are just as cool if not better than the simply bloody/torn DbD idea.

1 hour ago, Chetork said:

I had the same initial idea, but later I went against the bloody idea as the visual effect of being bloody is a game mechanic in f13 where DbD it isn't.

if a counselor is bloody some people might try to waste their medsprays on them during a critical fight or certain players might try to scam getting a medspray saying they were hit and the blood proves it. Very minor, but I think there could be counselor mastery rewards that are just as cool if not better than the simply bloody/torn DbD idea.

You have a solid point. Maybe make it a different shade of red? 

On 22/02/2018 at 5:06 PM, TiffanyIsBae said:

For both or one? I only found one for prestiges

Different