Chace Hollett

Did you get your moneys worth?

Did you get your money’s worth?   

113 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get your money’s worth buying this game?

• Yes I definitely did!
    • I’m not sure at the moment.
    • No! This was a waste of my money!

I got my money's worth and then some. Out of the game purchases that Ive made since June, this the only game I find myself coming back to all the time. 

• Like 1

Most definitely, in the first week I'd say. Made lot's of great friends, and got to kill almost all of them! What a great game!

Yup. Even bought all the DLCs...even if I don't use them. I feel it's like stuffing $1 bills in the undies of my favorite stripper. Gotta pay their way through game development school.....?

• Haha 5

Yes and no. In terms of playtime yes, but in terms of content, no. This game was grossly overpriced at launch. I've played the hell out of it. Though.

If things go well in April then my answer will change to a boisterous heck yeah. And I believe they will : )

8 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Yup. Even bought all the DLCs...even if I don't use them. I feel it's like stuffing $1 bills in the undies of my favorite stripper. Gotta pay their way through game development school.....?

I guess that's one way to look at it.

By the way, Alkie -- love the new signature. @Kodiak is a maestro. It just so happens you have one of my favorite scenes in it. My buddies and I always chuckled about that scene where Tony Goldwyn bites it because in the close-up of his girlfriend, she's obviously looking far right, but the blood comes flying onto the windshield from way far left.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

I got my money worth of this game when it was first out, however when the patch rolled out that made Jason weak I felt my money wasn't there, now it's coming back, still need some work but I know we can get this game back! 

I’m judging purely off my passion of loving the source material and celebrating finally getting this type of game. I got more out of this game at the initial $40 it cost me than I’d get from one of the big production turds like the dozens of Call of Duty games at $100 a pop.

I’m also judging based on the team’s passion of making it as complete as they can, including everything we’ve gotten for no extra charge, new content on the way, and the commitment to fixing what’s wrong. The homogenized game world we live in would have “big” development teams abandoning this game by now. 

Yes I got my money’s worth. I think video games are the cheapest form of entertainment available. The amount of hours I put into this game works out to only 15 cents an hour.

Play this game since June 2017 and in my top 20 game ever, a dream come true for Friday the 13th fans or just slasher's fan. I still wait for new content, bought also all DLC for encourage the devs and so sad I've missed the kickstarter's backup.

I think I got my monies worth the 2nd day. Considering a movie ticket at my local theater is $15 for 2 hours of entertainment, I only needed to play this game for about 5 or 6 hours to get the same return on investment. I've played way more than 5 or 6 hours so I'd say this game was a bargain.

Nah.  It BLOWS being a counselor and if you get snuffed out (easy to do being a repair counselor with no Stamina with an OP Jason and trying to hit objectives) you gotta sit around on your ass for 15-20 mins and wait for the game to end??   Pay a bunch of money to watch a bunch of annoying kids goof off and not go for objectives waiting for game to end?  Not my idea of money well spent. 

The game is worth it if you get to play as Jason at least 95 percent of the time but thats just not reality.  You're a counselor probably 90 percent of the time. .  So NO was NOT worth $40.  $20 max. 

The game SHOULD have been geared in such a way that all counselors are useful.  Not where maybe 2-3 are worth a hoot and the other 90 percent of shit ass USELESS due to a patch 

Nope. Not only I cannot play this game at all, as also I discovered today that a PS4 is cheaper than a decent PC! :angry:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

I don't care about money. It's a fairy tale that we all agree upon.

tenor.gif?itemid=3521134

27 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

The game SHOULD have been geared in such a way that all counselors are useful.  Not where maybe 2-3 are worth a hoot and the other 90 percent of shit ass USELESS due to a patch 

Really man?  This game was very counselors favored in between October to Jan this year, and it still is to some degree.  Yes, slower counselors have life harder while Jason is around, but survival is very doable with them.  Push objectives early, and get The Fuck Out of There!!!  If that doesn't work for you, there is always Vanessa ;D.

1 hour ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I guess that's one way to look at it.

By the way, Alkie -- love the new signature. @Kodiak is a maestro. It just so happens you have one of my favorite scenes in it. My buddies and I always chuckled about that scene where Tony Goldwyn bites it because in the close-up of his girlfriend, she's obviously looking far right, but the blood comes flying onto the windshield from way far left.  :lol:

I love Part 6. I knew that was the scene I wanted. @Kodiak is a great guy. He did a bang up job.

I costs more than $40 for a night out at a shitty movie.

I'd say a few hundred hours of gaming is definitely worth it, even with all the hiccups the game has had.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I costs more than $40 for a night out at a shitty movie.

I'd say a few hundred hours of gaming is definitely worth it, even with all the hiccups the game has had.

Agreed.

Offline Bots allowed to me to finally enjoy the game fully so I'd say yes.

3 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Nope. Not only I cannot play this game at all, as also I discovered today that a PS4 is cheaper than a decent PC! :angry:

You should get a used PS4 or Xbox and jump into the game.