IMPORTANT NOTE FOR REAL PLAYERS: 

Some players don't accept be killed by Jason and leave the game when they are the server admin. This is a real shit and ruins all the experience and fun of the game. I am 140 and play in PS4 and i'm fed up of this kind of players. For that reason i make a decission, upload all the (shit players) user names in this forum to warn the good players. Thank you and beware the rage quitters and bad players. 

If you think the same, help us to reveal this persons and write they user name in this list.

That's some intro

Yeah I hear you on the rage quitters and bad players there's a lot on the PS4  

49 minutes ago, DanSmall said:

Um. Hi Dan. Welcome to the forums.

I can understand your anger, but we'd love to hear a bit about you. Perhaps this should have been your second post?  ;)

Also, calling out and ridiculing other players is against forum rules. As such, this thread will likely be closed shortly.

I encourage you to start a new introduction thread to tell us about you, so that we can all give you a proper welcome. 

Hope you enjoy your time here.

This section is for introductions, please create a proper introduction. In regard to establishing a blacklist. We do not allow naming and shaming on the forums. I can understand the frustration and dedicated servers should help address this issue.