Hudonj

Playing Blood 1997 with BloodGDX !

Hehe! Thx to a nice Russian programmer, now i can play one of my personal favorite classic FPS on pc. And it look like i have a lot to go throught since not only do have the Plasma Pak and the Cryptic Passage addon chapter, but i can now try the Death Wish fan made addon who got 3 new brand chapter of over the top gore, funny horror reference and the usual tongue cheek humor ! ! !

Blood 2 isn’t too bad either but it miss something…

Oh and for the record, there is a level entirely based on Crystal Lake in Episode 4: Dead Reckoning.

Link for BloodGDX :  http://m210.duke4.net/

Link for the Death Wish fanmade expansion pack : http://www.moddb.com/mods/death-wish-for-blood

Oh and of course, you have to own Blood !

• Like 1

This was the First Person Shooter for the fans of horror films, so many easter eggs and references with a dark and humorous main character. There are other references to other horror films too in the game.

• Freddy's hat and sweater are in a charnel house
  • The name of the funeral home in the level you're playing is from Phantasm
  • Killer Hands from Evil Dead 2 are an enemy

And a lot more!

Blood 2 was ok, but it went too much into the realm of science fiction and less horror, but the Bone Leeches were annoying!

So were the hands ! :P

And at least, Caleb was still funny in Blood 2.

I remember all the quotes he said in Blood 2, thanks for the reminder!

I just some company would pick up the rights like Bethseda and make Blood awesome like they did with Doom. Or maybe a Blood 3, but that would too optimistic.

I recently started to learn how to use mapedit. Here the wine cellar of a big 2 story house.

28378927_146294636185192_149162710861000

28279133_146294639518525_392465781732066

Reminds me of the early 90's version of Castle Wolfenstein.