makeamericagreatagain94

Playing Jason has become too easy and boring

Is Dorian still spouting the same dribble? Ugh please @Riot_Dame show this fool how to really Lone Wolf. Its not hard. 

Literally had no walkie or map on pinehurst last night and managed to fix the car and boat by myself before escaping. Was out in 5 mins. And before you say "O it was a noob Jason" it wasnt. It was someone that knows how I play, I just had to adapt my strats

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ThePunkPirate said:

Is Dorian still spouting the same dribble? Ugh please @Riot_Dame show this fool how to really Lone Wolf. Its not hard. 

Literally had no walkie or map on pinehurst last night and managed to fix the car and boat by myself before escaping. Was out in 5 mins. And before you say "O it was a noob Jason" it wasnt. It was someone that knows how I play, I just had to adapt my strats

There's the key word. B)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ThePunkPirate said:

i like you. you make sense.

I think it all boils to the point where people make no sense, are hypocrites and full of double standards and what "They want" instead of for the greater good of the game. .

Pre Current Patch-  Wahhh,  Counselors are too strong at an advantage , Jason is nerfed"

Post Current Patch (Aka Cakewalk Jason QP Patch against uncommunicative  QP loneWolfs lobbies ) - "Adapt or die."   

Fact is, the QP lobbies aren't "adapting"  to the current patch so  its time to make changes.   You don't want any one side  to have it "too easy"

:rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Fact is, the QP lobbies aren't "adapting"  to the current patch so  its time to make changes. 

Yes you should definitely make a change, should quit wining or uninstall the game, or both.

1 minute ago, AdmiralJT said:

Yes you should definitely make a change, should quit wining or uninstall the game, or both.

Just further illustrates my point.  SELFISH gamers to what just they prefer instead of to the greater good of the game for EVERYONE 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DorianRo said:

Just further illustrates my point.  SELFISH gamers to what just they prefer instead of to the greater good of the game for EVERYONE 

If you had something constructive or interesting to say once in a while you would find people to be more receptive to your complaints. Sadly all you do is come here and bitch and moan about the same thing over and over.

You refuse to listen to anyones advice or suggestions, and you claim to be the end all be it all of this game, so it's no wonder no one is sympathetic towards you. If that makes them selfish so be it.

6 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

SELFISH gamers to what just they prefer instead of to the greater good of the game for EVERYONE 

Hilarious, as your own quote sums you up quite perfectly. 

Also, stop trying to act like you speak for the majority that play this game.

• Like 2

Your in the  level sixty area and believe your among the greatest  Jason players?Image result for no meme

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Your in the  level sixty area and believe your among the greatest  Jason players?Image result for no meme

I'll take up anyone's offer on PS4 to think they can "lone-wolf me" to success.  GUARANTEE It won't happen though.    You're not gonna Lonewolf me when I got Part IV Jason.  You may be able to team up and escape in a coordinated effort, but you aint gonna lone wolf me 

3 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Mmm,  you would be surprised how often I run into players that are even as low as the 30s and have still whooped my ass. 

Levels really only matter until you reach 44, it's fairly easy to adapt to the game and become good at it. 

I would relax with that mind-set of yours though because it will soon be the cause of an embarassment if you don't do well against low levels. 

Just now, DorianRo said:

I'll take up anyone's offer on PS4 to think they can "lone-wolf me" to success.  GUARANTEE It won't happen though.   

Too bad I'm on Xbox One,Me and the forums would  give you a run for ALL of your Money .

3 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

Mmm,  you would be surprised how often I run into players that are even as low as the 30s and have still whooped my ass. 

Levels really only matter until you reach 44, it's fairly easy to adapt to the game and become good at it. 

I would relax with that mind-set of yours though because it will soon be the cause of an embarassment if you don't do well against low levels. 

Never bloated that All low level counsellors were bad  nor I didn't say that low level Counsellors cant whoop Jason, I was pointing out how Dorian believes he seen all and all in the level sixty range with Jason which is untrue .

11 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

I'll take up anyone's offer on PS4 to think they can "lone-wolf me" to success.  GUARANTEE It won't happen though.   

Ok, shit talker.  Here we go: (including myself), @malloymk, @Vaderspupil, @Cokeyskunk, @j03audette, @pioneer67fkd, @Bisconia, @Maddogg_8121, @hu_soldier13, or @Shadesofjoe would gladly take you up on that challenge.  I'd even go as far as to bet the loser never comes back to the forum, but have a feeling you wouldn't hold up your end if you agreed. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Too bad I'm on Xbox One,Me and the forums would  give you a run for ALL of your Money .

9 minutes ago, RustInPeace said:

Ok, shit talker.  Here we go: (including myself), @malloymk, @Vaderspupil, @Cokeyskunk, @j03audette, @pioneer67fkd, @Bisconia, @Maddogg_8121, @hu_soldier13, or @Shadesofjoe would gladly take you up on that challenge.  I'd even go as far as to bet the loser never comes back to the forum, but have a feeling you wouldn't hold up your end if you agreed. 

I said,  "lone wolfing".   I never said a coordinated effort of veteran friends together   on mics   going for objectives.  Yea..:rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, RustInPeace said:

Is there a way we could witness the Match ?I'm on Xbox One and id get the popcorn ready and all for the entertainment you guys would provide with the jukes .Image result for thriller popcorn

4 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

I said,  "lone wolfing".   I didn't say a coordinated effort of people on mic going for objectives.  Yea..:rolleyes:

How does one  Lone Wolfing counsellor  prove you are good as a competent Jason ?Dorian, Quick play is always a different ball game each game nearly .From MY personal experience this patch is balanced for both the counsellor and Jason ,Ive gotten solid numbers with Jason and a good number of Escapes with the counsellors .Not too much from one side ,not to much with the other .Btw your up their with the greats with Jasons you say ,If your as good as you say you why wont you take up RustinPieces offer ?:rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

How does one  Lone Wolfing counsellor  prove you are good as a competent Jason ?Dorian, Quick play is always a different ball game each game nearly .From MY personal experience this patch is balanced for both the counsellor and Jason ,Ive gotten solid numbers with Jason and a good number of Escapes with the counsellors .Not too much from one side ,not to much with the other .Btw your up their with the greats with Jasons you say ,If your as good as you say you why wont you take up RustinPieces offer ?:rolleyes:

Thats what Ive been talking about the whole time . I never said I'm gonna stop a coordinated group of counselors on mics that are ALL veterans did I? (since they don't even exist on QP hardly)   Im taking about QP and people trying to "lone wolf " me and  thinking they can " go it alone" against me. .  Even the best Jason on the planet is gonna find difficulty against a group of veterans on mics who play together every day.  Never said I would stop that. 

5 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Thats what Ive been talking about the whole time . I never said I'm gonna stop a coordinated group of counselors on mics that are ALL veterans did I? (since they don't even exist on QP hardly)   Im taking about QP and people trying to "lone wolf " me.  Even the best Jason on the planet is gonna find difficulty against a group of veterans on mics who play together every day.  Never said I would stop that. 

Image result for sure meme

• Like 1

Anyways,, 

2 hours ago, ThePunkPirate said:

Anyways, yes show me how to "lone wolf" I would LOVE to see someone try to lone-wolf me as My Part 4 Jason  in QP with a bunch uncoordinated goofy QP lobby players and seven years old screaming into Headsets .  That should be fun to see. :D

1 hour ago, DorianRo said:

Post Current Patch (Aka Cakewalk Jason QP Patch against uncommunicative  QP loneWolfs lobbies ) - "Adapt or die."  

This is my last reply to you, I starting to believe you're trolling for the attention here since you never talk about anything else except "Jason is OP in QP.   This is a survival game.  When we were all new, we died a lot and often.  As we continue playing, we are continuously sharpening our survival techniques and strategies.  Of course Jason is going to benefit from "lone wolfing", "uncommunicative" and "selfish" play.  Each game in QP is different, and while I do enjoy playing with a crew, the varieties and challenges QP gives me keeping the game interesting.  If you cannot (or unwilling to) improve, make changes, and adapt to improve your survival chances, well then, you are just stubborn and prefer to cry about it rather than doing something about it.

BTW, just because a lobby has no one on mic doesn't mean players aren't commuincating with each other.  There are other ways to read and respond to others than though voice.  Heck, some games with players with mics can be MORE USELESS then those without.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2