PowellCampsNAKED

Football head kick! How I envision it!

On PS4 every time I do this kill the head just falls off but then Jason looks up at nothing! Only twice the animation worked properly! 

I know the director of Never Hikes Alone designed the kill but it would be badass if after he kicked the head the camera was way up in the air looking down as the head flew up towards the camera then slowed down in slow motion for a split second as the head rotates and falls back down! Now only jason and the victim see this every one else just sees a head fly up! 

Just like this - 

17 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

On PS4 every time I do this kill the head just falls off but then Jason looks up at nothing! Only twice the animation worked properly! 

I know the director of Never Hikes Alone designed the kill but it would be badass if after he kicked the head the camera was way up in the air looking down as the head flew up towards the camera then slowed down in slow motion for a split second as the head rotates and falls back down! Now only jason and the victim see this every one else just sees a head fly up! 

Wow, I didn’t know that the Director of Never Hike Alone, designed this Kill! And yeah, it kinda defeates the purpose of the kill if the head doesn’t even go up in the air. Also do you know who designed the “Rugby Player” Non-weapon Grab Kill? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Wow, I didn’t know that the Director of Never Hike Alone, designed this Kill! And yeah, it kinda defeates the purpose of the kill of the head doesn’t even go up in the air. Also do you know who designed the “Rugby Player” Non-weapon Grab Kill? 

Not sure who designed that kill!

I suspect sometimes the head may bounce off of an object while Jason's animation would still play as if it flies off in the distance. Or, maybe there are incorrect physics values assigned to the head, or a bit of both.

8 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I suspect sometimes the head may bounce off of an object while Jason's animation would still play as if it flies off in the distance. Or, maybe there are incorrect physics values assigned to the head, or a bit of both.

It's a bit of both. I've noticed this outside with no obstructions. Sometimes it will basically just drop, other times it launches in a random direction.

On 2/21/2018 at 3:20 PM, Reyezblood 03 said:

Wow, I didn’t know that the Director of Never Hike Alone, designed this Kill! And yeah, it kinda defeates the purpose of the kill if the head doesn’t even go up in the air. Also do you know who designed the “Rugby Player” Non-weapon Grab Kill? 

Was Never Hike Alone any good? Never got the chance to see it and was thinking about picking it up.

3 hours ago, jameson87 said:

Was Never Hike Alone any good? Never got the chance to see it and was thinking about picking it up.

I didn't see it for myself, but I’m gonna assume it was good because it got a lot of great feed back. 

And here I thought this kill was inspired by Randy Orton. 

12 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Just like this

No
This isn't Mortal Kombat
The kill takes too long as it is
And how much weed did you smoke before you decided bumping this thread was a good idea?

31 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

No
This isn't Mortal Kombat
The kill takes too long as it is
And how much weed did you smoke before you decided bumping this thread was a good idea?

Idk the reason I bumped it is because every time I do the kill either it works or doesn’t and even if it does work it just doesn’t do it justice! 

I agree it’s not Mortal Kombat

6 hours ago, jameson87 said:

3 hours ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

I didn't see it for myself, but I’m gonna assume it was good because it got a lot of great feed back. 

I expected it to be shit personally. I watched it and thought it was fucking awesome. Better than some of the official movies. I ended up buying 2 physical copies. 

If you like Friday the 13th, you'll love Never Hike Alone.

It’s funny when you do it inside, sometimes the head bounces a bit.

Its fun when you try squeaking by to get around to objective and head comes flying your way. Like oh shit! that was a head, I better hurry my ass up and get this gas in.. :D

21 hours ago, jameson87 said:

yes it is very good but I will spoil you the movie: Tommy Jarvis is the old man in the ambulance

3 minutes ago, BrokenGrabJsonOP said:

yes it is very good but I will spoil you the movie: Tommy Jarvis is the old man in the ambulance

Yeah I noticed in one of the photos they even got Thom Matthews to play the part. Bout to watch it tonight, as the wife and I have been watching a Friday the 13th movie each night, and are now out.

12 hours ago, jameson87 said:

Yeah I noticed in one of the photos they even got Thom Matthews to play the part. Bout to watch it tonight, as the wife and I have been watching a Friday the 13th movie each night, and are now out.

the only thing I don't like about the movie is the appearance of Jason, he looks very normal, his head is tiny and looks very human, his skin doesn't look damaged.

1 minute ago, BrokenGrabJsonOP said:

the only thing I don't like about the movie is the appearance of Jason, he looks very normal, his head is tiny and looks very human, his skin doesn't look damaged.

Yeah, I get what they were going for, but I agree. He looked very much alive, as opposed to undead. Overall though, it was great and the best fan film I have seen yet.