Sign in to follow this  

Devs, Can you bring back the Server Selection. Since the Auto Detection, I play with the same lobby everytime. not to mention the lobby in asia cant even fill 8 players.. So Please bring back the Region Server Selection on the PC. This ruined the game for us. And Im not having problem when playing with US Servers since my ping are just 120-150 tops. So please do something about this Devs. Thanks. 

No! Your ping may be good, but it sucks for most of the people who doesn't live in US, EU and Asia. There are another places in the world, ok? They need to think about everyone else, not just you.

Well, I am argentinian, so I speak spanish. Since this patch, I am 99% of the time grouped with little brazilian children. 

There are two things I don't understand, the first one is why are most brazilian players little kids, and the second one is portuguese. 

And when I say little kids, well, I mean... Little kids. They sound more girly than I do. 

28 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Well, I am argentinian, so I speak spanish. Since this patch, I am 99% of the time grouped with little brazilian children. 

There are two things I don't understand, the first one is why are most brazilian players little kids, and the second one is portuguese. 

And when I say little kids, well, I mean... Little kids. They sound more girly than I do. 

Brazilians are the most fun and nice people to play with (lots of them have a good english), you just need to find the right ones. Not the children, of course. The problem here is that kids start to get control of technology too much early. I mean, REALLY early lol. They are so freaking annoying, trust me, I know. 

Btw, I can only speak for my friends and for myself, but we are waaaaay less toxic than people from US, for example. Sadly you play on a console, right? So we can't play together. 

1 hour ago, kitcat said:

Brazilians are the most fun and nice people to play with (lots of them have a good english), you just need to find the right ones. Not the children, of course. The problem here is that kids start to get control of technology too much early. I mean, REALLY early lol. They are so freaking annoying, trust me, I know. 

Btw, I can only speak for my friends and for myself, but we are waaaaay less toxic than people from US, for example. Sadly you play on a console, right? So we can't play together. 

No, I play on Steam! And I can never get them to communicate. 

I hate this change too.
Every day i play with fucking russian children, the lobby is never full, i can't talk to anyone, nobody speaks english.
And russians are really selfish assholes, no teamwork at all.
It sucks for me that i work in eastern europe for a few monts, and can't connect to an american server.

10 hours ago, JasonWhorehees said:

I hate this change too.
Every day i play with fucking russian children, the lobby is never full, i can't talk to anyone, nobody speaks english.
And russians are really selfish assholes, no teamwork at all.
It sucks for me that i work in eastern europe for a few monts, and can't connect to an american server.

this^^^ i used to make a ton of brazilian and american friends playing on us servers but i live in germany so 99% of the time i quickplay now im coupled with russians too. cant tell the last time i heard a familiar language in this game, smh

The problem with being able to select whatever region you want is having NA lobbies filled with 200 - 300ms+ ping players. 

With the way it was before, a lot of times I had to go into a EU lobby to get a decent match. I would end up having a 150ms+ ping but that was fine compared to the unplayable NA lobbies. 

Yep, this DEFINITELY needs to be changed back. I'm in Australia so now I get put in lobbies with asians who don't speak english so you can't coordinate and play the game properly.
I used to choose north america or sometimes europe to avoid the problem, and pings weren't an issue.
But that's not even the biggest problem - can't even get into a game now. Takes for ever to connect to a server and then for it to fill up.
Also, some of the time after a night shift I want to play so there is no one in this region that is on.

Hell no. For the first time since launch I haven't had to deal with full lobbies of people with shit ping.

1-3 people with crappy ping is fine but the nonsense that came with entire lobbies of people that had no business being on a certain region ruined the experience.

The language barriers are less of an issue as well now which is always nice. I'm sorry if you live in an area that has multiple spoken languages but that is your problem to deal with not the rest of the worlds.

i rather play with shitty pingers, than fucking russians who insult your family just because you fixed the boat and dont let them escape in it even though they were only waiting for some idiot to fix it for them.

Sometimes i fall on US servers, i want back manual select region

Yes.. Its up to the players what server they should join.. No wonder this game is dying.. because most of asian players who got good ping rather quit this game since the asian servers are DEAD.. Imagine same lobby with same players and no other lobby than that.. Not to mention majority of the players are in United States.. We need this Region Selection back Devs.. Please think of the players from the other regions as well..