You will still here until April?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. You will still playing the game until April?

• Of course, I won't lose my track playing it.
    • I don't know, maybe I will still playing it but not that much
    • Nope, right now the game is kinda boring so I will leave it until they release something new.

So, since devs announced that the game won't have any update until April (at earliest) I wanted to know if people will still playing the game, there are tons of games out there and do this is a very risky decision (but necessary). Im sure people will still around on the forums but I don't know if they will still playing the game until April.

I can't play the game all day and all night, you know #grownwomanproblems, but I try to play at least 3 matches per day. I'm kinda "meh" about no new content till April, but okay, I can wait. 

• Confused 1

Considering I still play Donkey Kong and that hasn't had an update since I first played in 1981 I will probably still be playing this in a few months.

• Like 3

My rate of play will drop until then, but I'll still be playing matches every few days. I'd say I will still get in an average of ten matches a week, even until April.

Once you hit in the level 50s.  There isn't really much left to do so Im not sure.   Its not that fun being a counselor this patch, so Unless I can get Jason most of the time, I may be tired of it in a month.  And the bots are just TERRIBLE 

I play a few matches now and then... of course if there's another double xp between now and then, I will jump on and play it. But between now and then, not as much as I used to. Sadly, Far Cry 5 coming next month will take a lot of my time...

I'll be happy to see some of the interlopers go, and hopefully they'll take their "Jason is too OP/I can't survive every match anymore because you done took away my ability to use 3 pocket knives each time" threads with them

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I'll be here, waiting for all of you who let your skills slip. Wearing a hockey mask, and carrying whatever weapon I please...Muhaha.

• Like 1

I play a few games, when I can. It can be frustrating at times...yet I'll still continue to play, in the future. ?

I’m waiting for dedicated servers and the Catty girl. I haven’t played in a week because of all the leavers and connection issues.

I'll still be playing Friday the 13th, not all the time but I'll still be playing. Still posting about playing those games, and hopefully much happier from the lack of whiny bullshit to wade through from the entitled warriors who've moved on.

Ok this is kind of a silly question. 

I played the game when Jason had force grab and escape items fell through the map.

I played the game after grab was nerfed through the ground. 

I played the game when Jason took on the U.S. Marines  (Item increase patch)

I am currently taking a break to play Secret of Mana Remake but once I am through it will be back to Friday without  a doubt. 

Why would you think I would quit until April?

• Thanks 1

I would be playing right now if we didn't get a 3 gigabyte update to fix one bug >_____________>

Anyway I feel like the game is much more balanced rn and pretty fun although there are still some bugs that are annoying (Rubber banding happens to me like every other match I swear)

Not quitting the game, but I do have to wait to go to college on Thursday to download it using their wifi because I have limited :/

personally i wont, Im bored of the same, I want something new I will wait until the update

Oh yeah! The weapon swap already has me like a little kid waiting for Christmas, I wanted that since the game was released. I just hope it doesn’t take til Christmas to get it ?

2 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Ok this is kind of a silly question. 

I played the game when Jason had force grab and escape items fell through the map.

I played the game after grab was nerfed through the ground. 

I played the game when Jason took on the U.S. Marines  (Item increase patch)

I am currently taking a break to play Secret of Mana Remake but once I am through it will be back to Friday without  a doubt. 

Why would you think I would quit until April?

Because people can get bored of the same thing without anything new. At least when Jason had force grab the game was still fresh, and when they increased the pocket knifes there was new content to try.

Honestly, I'm probably going to be too busy chasing my career goals and cillege since exams and stuff. 

Im sure I'll come back to it but I have much bigger priorities. 

• Like 1