The wheelchair kills are probably just singleplayer content and Paranoia is almost certainly never happening.

• Like 1

Manhattan Map? Its coming my dude.....
- Part 7 Map? No idea yet
- Part 6 Map? no idea yet
- Voorhees House Map? Why would the mansion just be a map?
- Crazy Ralph Counselor? Why would he be a counselor?
- Tommy Jarvis Preference? That's never going to happen.
- Play as Pamela? Not going to happen
- Jason X? Its been confirmed
- Jason from Freddy vs. Jason? They dont have the rights.
- Jason 2009 (Sack and Mask?) Uh they don't have the rights...
- Freddy vs. Jason Map? They don't own the rights.
- Jason from Never Hike Alone (This could work since the dude who worked on it made a killing)? This is fan-made and not official.
- Kyle from Never Hike Alone? Fan-made and not official.
- Never Hike Alone Map? Not official and its fan-made.
- 2009 F13 Map? No rights
- More bloody clothing? Unknown
- More Levels? Unknown
- Perk remaster (Space for all of them and more?) Yeah unknown as well.

2 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

- Jason from Never Hike Alone (This could work since the dude who worked on it made a killing)? This is fan-made and not official.
- More Levels? Unknown

I think when op said Jason x they meant the pre Uber Jason from most of the film Jason X

3 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

The Jason from Jason Vs Leatherface is basically Part 9 Jason.....

Never Hike Alone Jason ? Oh Please !!!!!!! 

tennant-crazy-laugh.gif

Melissa is coming. The clothes are pretty much the same from the movie. Isn't part of the pajama pack. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Part IX wasn't just the mansion, the map had also a restaurant, sheriffs station, a forest with a cabin and a tent.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, InfiniZoid said:

Add ideas too for some fun and Ill add them too!

Confirmed:
- PJ Outfits (Animation Confirm)
- Single Player Challenges (Video Confirm)
- Uber Jason (Virtual Cabin Confirm)
- Grendel Map (Virtual Cabin Confirm)
- Mean Girl (Part 7) (Leaks of her clothes)
- Paranoia Gamemode (Video Confirm)
- Mark (Animation Confirm)
- Dedicated Servers (Gun Confirm)
- Interchangeable Weapons (Video Confirm)

Unconfirmed:
- Manhattan Map
- Part 7 Map
- Part 6 Map
- Voorhees House Map
- Crazy Ralph Counselor
- Tommy Jarvis Preference
- Young Jason (I know this was a hard no but still!)
- Play as Pamela
- Jason X
- Jason from Freddy vs. Jason
- Jason 2009 (Sack and Mask?)
- Freddy vs. Jason Map
- Jason from Never Hike Alone (This could work since the dude who worked on it made a kill ing)
- Kyle from Never Hike Alone
- Never Hike Alone Map
- 2009 F13 Map
- More bloody clothing
- More Levels
- Perk remaster (Space for all of them and more?)

I wouldn't use the word "Confirmed" for anything unless it's actually released. Maybe Announced vs Leaked. Nothing is confirmed after the Paranoia fiasco.

How about they fix stuff first and then we can ask google glass what the future is.

19 hours ago, Dogmatic said:

They can't. They've said many times that F vs J and the remake are a no go, as they aren't part of the rights that they have access to, and they won't ever be.

The remake is New line cinema as well as Freddy. I don’t get it

20 hours ago, InfiniZoid said:

Paranoia Gamemode (Video Confirm)

Unfortunately, there's nothing confirmed about Paranoia yet except they're working on it. It's currently "broken," and if they can't fix it, they're going to toss it. (which most of us are quite hopeful won't happen.) Regardless, there is nothing assured about it.

25 minutes ago, Tex138 said:

The remake is New line cinema as well as Freddy. I don’t get it

Exactly. The remake and Freddy vs Jason are both owned by the same company. The company was asked about using those 2 versions of the character for the game, and they denied the use.

Pijama's Pack and Mean Girl counselor are pretty much confirmed since other leaks from that video are now confirmed.

28 minutes ago, Sweenmasheen said:

Exactly. The remake and Freddy vs Jason are both owned by the same company. The company was asked about using those 2 versions of the character for the game, and they denied the use.

The remake is a joint Paramount/New Line production. I can see where that would be a pain for licensing.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JasonWhorehees said:

Part IX wasn't just the mansion, the map had also a restaurant, sheriffs station, a forest with a cabin and a tent.

But thats a whole different location that isn't remotely really close together.

On 2/20/2018 at 9:04 PM, Germaniac said:

The clothes could just be a part of the pyjamas-clothing pack (just like the wheelchair-animation obvioulsy is just a kill for the single-player challenges).

Nah it's CLEARLY Melissa's outfit.

[Media omitted by forum staff]

On 2/20/2018 at 10:06 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

- More Levels? Unknown

Why are you acting like you're stating facts? You don't know what they will or won't do.

Voorhees House Map "Why would the mansion just be a map?" umm aren't you forgetting the "Jarvis HOUSE" map?

Playing as Pamela was one of the stretch goals so it certainly could happen.

Just cause it's not official doesn't mean GUN can't use the character. Gun have already made their own Jason that appeared in no films with Savini Jason.

11 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

But thats a whole different location that isn't remotely really close together.

The in-game maps aren't 100% accurate recreations of the real life area. They put in all the main parts that appeared in the films and squash them together in 1 small map with additional cabins. In most of the films different scenes are filmed in different areas and entirely different cities in some cases for instance in Part 7 some scenes were actually filmed outside and in the Jarvis house but very few people actually notice that despite it looking completely different to the Part 7 party house. :lol:

Friday%252Bthe%252B13th%252BPart%252BVII

Just now, J.J. said:

Why are you acting like you're stating facts? You don't know what they will or won't do.

Voorhees House Map "Why would the mansion just be a map?" umm aren't you forgetting the "Jarvis HOUSE" map?

Playing as Pamela was one of the stretch goals so it certainly could happen.

Just cause it's not official doesn't mean GUN can't use the character. Gun have already made their own Jason that appeared in no films with Savini Jason.

Firstly its common knowledge of what is and what isn't coming and if you could and can re-read what I stated I openly stated which ones I do and Don't know as its been stated before by the devs.

"Jarvis House Map" is part of the area.....the fact the Jason Mansion house is literally in the area of Crystal Lake says a lot here, doesn't it?

Cool it was a stretch goal that isn't happening at all.....did you not do research or what? Will Pamela Be A Playable Character Ever? the devs made it clear it COULD be possible but as of right now? no it would take way to long and if you could see he mentioned the "Manhattan/Boat" maps, as well as the grendel, do your research.

Ok what?....Savini Jason is a EXCLUSIVE in-game character only type odeal created by someone who brought Jason to life aka Tom Savini vs people who aren't with the company behind jason! by your logic they should make a female jason based on that single cosplayer? Answer is no.

17 minutes ago, J.J. said:

The in-game maps aren't 100% accurate recreations of the real life area. They put in all the main parts that appeared in the films and squash them together in 1 small map with additional cabins. In most of the films different scenes are filmed in different areas and entirely different cities in some cases for instance in Part 7 some scenes were actually filmed outside and in the Jarvis house but very few people actually notice that despite it looking completely different to the Part 7 party house. :lol:

Friday%252Bthe%252B13th%252BPart%252BVII

The logic you have is flawed.....

Jarvis House/Jason Masion are either close or within the Crystal Lake area where the "cities" are all literally miles away from the camp this is basic knowledge of the series itself it would be illogical to add a gashop randomly in the map for no purpose or reason and no need to triple post either that's also against the rules on the forum.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, J.J. said:

[Media omitted by forum staff]

That is her outfit, but we see it on Tiffany in the video!

1 hour ago, J.J. said:

Please remove this video because it’s not confirmed by the devs and this thread can get locked because this video 

On 2/20/2018 at 3:19 PM, Shaild said:

Mark probably will be part of a scenario in singleplayer reminiscent of the second movie, where you have to sneak on him and kill him in the same spot on Packanack, only thing that makes sense, you can't add him in the main game, gameplay wise he would be awful.

Playing as Mark in the multiplayer was the $3,600,000 stretch goal, so there is no real reason to believe that he can't be added to multiplayer.

At any rate, I'd love to see Jason from Never Hike Alone. I see some people going on about how it's "not official" but that does not matter one bit. Savini Jason isn't official either. And quite frankly, Never Hike Alone is better than several of the official movies.

5 minutes ago, Big Daddy J said:

Playing as Mark in the multiplayer was the $3,600,000 stretch goal, so there is no real reason to believe that he can't be added to multiplayer.

At any rate, I'd love to see Jason from Never Hike Alone. I see some people going on about how it's "not official" but that does not matter one bit. Savini Jason isn't official either. And quite frankly, Never Hike Alone is better than several of the official movies.

Well technically Savini Jason is official, he was made as the game's own creation therefore he's official to the game.

Besides I imagine putting a fan-film's Jason in the game would potentially cause a lawsuit as that would be infringing copyright. They had permission to make their own Jason skin but legitimizing a rip-off movie is a different story. I doubt they would allow that.

15 minutes ago, Big Daddy J said:

It was and is possible to add him, but do you really think he would be viable? slow as fuck, can't jump through windows and can't fight properly, plus Jason is faster, has darts and shift, the fact that is possible doesn't mean he's viable.

2 minutes ago, Shaild said:

It was and is possible to add him, but do you really think he would be viable? slow as fuck, can't jump through windows and can't fight properly, plus Jason is faster, has darts and shift, the fact that is possible doesn't mean he's viable.

Then don't play him, seriously why be a dick? You don't want the challenge, that's fine, I do. 

• Like 1