Hey guys, So I want to know what you guys think about the update coming out. I want to know what type of weapons you will use on each jason. Give me some examples! What do you guys think what level requirement it will be? Also, The keybinds for PC. I know im changing my push to talk key! Some examples I thought that would be good for each jason.

Jason's Weapons In case You or myself forget:

• Part 2: Pickaxe
  • Part 3: Axe
  • Part 4: Pig Splitter
  • Part 5: Shears/Garden Shears
  • Part 6: The Spear
  • Part 7: Machete
  • Part 8: Fire Axe
  • Part 9: Double-Bit Axe
  • Savini Jason: Devil's Pitchfork

Weapons for each Jason:

• Part 2: I think I would put the Machete or the Axe from part 3 to him.
  • Part 3: I think I would put the Pickaxe or the spear on him.
  • Part 4: I think I would put the axe from part 3 or keep his pig splitter weapon.
  • Part 5: I think I would put the axe from part 8 or keeping the shears because it matches.
  • Part 6: I think I would put the Axe from part 3 or the pickaxe.
  • Part 7: I think I would put the axe from part 9 or the spear.
  • Part 8: I think I would put the shears or the spear. I don't know why.
  • Part 9: I think I would put the Pig splitter or the machete on him because it's tumor head jason.
  • Savini Jason: Okay, So for this one I would put the Pig Splitter or Keep the pitchfork. I would put this on him if I had Savini Jason.

Well that is it, tell me if you agree or disagree. Don't forget to give me some examples! Also, I can't wait any longer for single-player Challenges! :D

Sincerley, Your one and only neighborhood jason;

From James.

This sounds like a letter wtf. lol :D 

I used permutation formula to see how many combinations can be made. Answer is 362 880. Have fun with that. Anyway, i would first try machete with every Jason and then spear.

1 minute ago, james4565 said:

Want me to post this paragraph i put on this post onto the link?

He's telling you to post there since that's the thread you should go to. 

I think I will use Part 6: I think I would put the Axe from part 3 or the pickaxe on Jason. Maybe he may defeat through this. I am also gathering information regarding this. I want to hire a writer, so my friend told me to see here but i found about my favourite Friday the 13th game information in this forum website.  When I came to this forum, I really love this because I have found many useful tips regarding this game.

10 hours ago, Oliphant said:

I think I will use Part 6: I think I would put the Axe from part 3 or the pickaxe on Jason. Maybe he may defeat through this. I am also gathering information regarding this. I want to hire a writer, so my friend told me to see here but i found about my favourite Friday the 13th game information in this forum website.  When I came to this forum, I really love this because I have found many useful tips regarding this game.

Welcome to camp, go do an intro post when you got a second.