I feel like counslers aren't able to earn more xp with skillfull actions like keeping Jason distracted or hitting Jason to let go of a counsler.

Meanwhile Jason gets 120 - 150 xp from every kill and bonus xp for no survivors.

6 hours ago, Jonas. said:

I feel like counslers aren't able to earn more xp with skillfull actions like keeping Jason distracted or hitting Jason to let go of a counsler.

Meanwhile Jason gets 120 - 150 xp from every kill and bonus xp for no survivors.

After playing the game for awhile you’ll realize how useless xp is and leveling up is irrelevant.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, doitagain said:

After playing the game for awhile you’ll realize how useless xp is and leveling up is irrelevant.

True, but there could be some better bonuses regardless. I might keep Jason busy the whole match and only get like 200 extra for stunning him. But I kept him busy long enough for the cops to be called and the car to be fixed. Everyone else gets the xp for repairs, but I was the one doing all the real work.

I agree, it's pointless especially after you unlock all the Jasons. It couldn't hurt to give us better bonuses though.

• Like 4

I've literally fixed both cars completely before, called Tommy Jarvis, and then died on my way to fix the phone box as Deborah Kim and it didn't even give me 1,000 XP. I don't get it. I think counselors should get more XP. It used to not bother me, but now that I'm level 137, it's insanely annoying because it takes me forever to level up even once, and I just want to be level 150 so I have everything. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

I've literally fixed both cars completely before, called Tommy Jarvis, and then died on my way to fix the phone box as Deborah Kim and it didn't even give me 1,000 XP. I don't get it. I think counselors should get more XP. It used to not bother me, but now that I'm level 137, it's insanely annoying because it takes me forever to level up even once, and I just want to be level 150 so I have everything. 

The issue is, you only get the "Car Repaired" bonus once, even if you put in both the gas and the battery.

The same goes for repairing the phone box/electrical boxes multiple times.

I mean, it makes sense to avoid boosting in private matches, but there's no reason to disable it for Quick Play matches.

I don't really mind counselor xp as Deborah Kim fixing and escaping I usually can reach over 1k xp a match.

Although I do think you should get xp if you put multiple fixes in for objectives.

9 minutes ago, T.W said:

Related image

Look, we all like the occasional amusing GIF or image, but when the majority of your posts are ONLY GIFs and images, it gets a bit stale and tends to make you lose credibility. Just try to have a balance, please? 

5 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Look, we all like the occasional amusing GIF or image, but when the majority of your posts are ONLY GIFs and images, it gets a bit stale and tends to make you lose credibility. Just try to have a balance, please? 

aye aye captain

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I mean, it makes sense to avoid boosting in private matches, but there's no reason to disable it for Quick Play matches.

There were a few times where people would team up and kill everyone but one guy and Jason would smash a power box to boost them. It was a problem. I think we get XP for repairing both vehicles so you could put one part into each if you want more xp.

I think we should get XP for team actions.

Sharing: +10xp: Drop an inventory item and have someone else take it. (one time)

Delivery: +5xp: Carry a repair part to an objective for someone else to repair it. Can gain this XP once per objective & part.(You don't get delivery points for delivering and repairing by yourself.)

Break it Up: +15xp: Free a teammate from Jason's grasp with a melee or ranged attack. (one-time thing)

Field Medic: +20xp: Heal a teammate. (one-time)

Juke Hero: +30xp: Keep Jason within your area(about 100 in game feet) for 3 minutes without him morphing or shifting away. (one time)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

There were a few times where people would team up and kill everyone but one guy and Jason would smash a power box to boost them. It was a problem. I think we get XP for repairing both vehicles so you could put one part into each if you want more xp.

I think we should get XP for team actions.

Sharing: +10xp: Drop an inventory item and have someone else take it. (one time)

Delivery: +5xp: Carry a repair part to an objective for someone else to repair it. Can gain this XP once per objective & part.(You don't get delivery points for delivering and repairing by yourself.)

Break it Up: +15xp: Free a teammate from Jason's grasp with a melee or ranged attack. (one-time thing)

Field Medic: +20xp: Heal a teammate. (one-time)

Juke Hero: +30xp: Keep Jason within your area(about 100 in game feet) for 3 minutes without him morphing or shifting away. (one time)

All very good ideas.  Detailed, with appropriate limitations, the way most good ideas on the forums are.