PlayerAgainstTheMachine

Slasher game.

Slashers.  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What slashers of those 3 do you want have their own game?

• Michael Myers.
    • Freddy Krueger.
    • Chucky.

So, we got already a Friday the 13th the game with our beloved Jason and the horny counselors. But, there's 3 iconic slashers who don't have their game yet: Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger and Chucky. With those 3 amazing slashers, what you wish more have their own game? Personally I want those 3 lol, but if I only can choose one I would vote for Michael.

I voted for Michael, because he is probably my favorite slasher character. Also, I believe he would be the easiest to implement into an asymmetrical horror game. I was kind of excited when he was added to Dead By Daylight, until I played as him. He just felt, unfinished and bland.. Definitely one of the icons who deserves his own game. I would 100% be ecstatic to see this happen.

Freddy would be a lot more difficult to craft a game around. Don't get me wrong, if somebody did it well, I think it would be a great game. The very idea of Freddy and what he can do is terrifying. I just think it would be hard to find a good balance, and the mechanics of Freddy's dream world would be difficult to portray at best. I hope that one day somebody more creative than myself can make a great Freddy game. I'd be one of the first in line to buy it. I am aware that Freddy is now also available in DBD, but from what I have seen, he is kind of a joke.

I'll be honest, I don't think that a serious Child's Play game could be done well. Don't get me wrong, I like the character of Chucky, but even as a kid I was thinking, "Why don't the adults just kick that little bastard across the room?" Killer dolls can be a fairly frightening concept, but I don't know how well the idea would hold up in an online multiplayer game.

Great question though. All three are definitely fun to think about as video game characters.

What's funny there was a Chucky game. I don't think it got released but footage of the game is online

Voted for Chucky, first my reasons. I don't think a Freddy game could be done at this point without reducing him in some way. Freddy's my favourite slasher. I wouldn't want him done badly(Dbd). Micheal is the Shape which is cool but his mythology is to all over the place, also he feels like a special guest not a main. If the story was good then Micheal could be worth it, I just don't think there's a story. So why Chucky, because he has a consistent mythology and access to concepts the other two don't, Voodoo/Magic and what not. I'm assuming you mean a game done as asymmetrical horror, where a balance has to be at least attempted. Micheal would feel like a rehash of Jason, irony and Freddy it wouldn't make you feel like your him, you'd feel under powered no matter what they do. I guess the biggest problem a Chucky game would have is Andy, you'd need to age him up or set it at a later time in the movie universe.

All I want is a Chucky game, because there never was one except Chucky: Slash & Dash, and it was only for I/OS.
We already had Freddy games (NES, DOS, DbD, Mortal Kombat), and Myers (Halloween, DbD, Call of Duty 4).
It's time for a Chucky game finally.

11 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

I voted for Michael, because he is probably my favorite slasher character. Also, I believe he would be the easiest to implement into an asymmetrical horror game. I was kind of excited when he was added to Dead By Daylight, until I played as him. He just felt, unfinished and bland.. Definitely one of the icons who deserves his own game. I would 100% be ecstatic to see this happen.

Freddy would be a lot more difficult to craft a game around. Don't get me wrong, if somebody did it well, I think it would be a great game. The very idea of Freddy and what he can do is terrifying. I just think it would be hard to find a good balance, and the mechanics of Freddy's dream world would be difficult to portray at best. I hope that one day somebody more creative than myself can make a great Freddy game. I'd be one of the first in line to buy it. I am aware that Freddy is now also available in DBD, but from what I have seen, he is kind of a joke.

I'll be honest, I don't think that a serious Child's Play game could be done well. Don't get me wrong, I like the character of Chucky, but even as a kid I was thinking, "Why don't the adults just kick that little bastard across the room?" Killer dolls can be a fairly frightening concept, but I don't know how well the idea would hold up in an online multiplayer game.

Great question though. All three are definitely fun to think about as video game characters.

I agree!  Michael is my favorito toó and a game of him would be great.  It would be cool have a Freddy game but I don't know.  I just need to tell you when I watched the first Nightmare on Elm street I tell asleep lol.  But I would love to see both in a game (I would like to the game be singleplayer and have a optional multiplayer mode.  Why?  I think the game would be take more seriously instead of seeing trolls and tea-baggers) 

6 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Voted for Chucky, first my reasons. I don't think a Freddy game could be done at this point without reducing him in some way. Freddy's my favourite slasher. I wouldn't want him done badly(Dbd). Micheal is the Shape which is cool but his mythology is to all over the place, also he feels like a special guest not a main. If the story was good then Micheal could be worth it, I just don't think there's a story. So why Chucky, because he has a consistent mythology and access to concepts the other two don't, Voodoo/Magic and what not. I'm assuming you mean a game done as asymmetrical horror, where a balance has to be at least attempted. Micheal would feel like a rehash of Jason, irony and Freddy it wouldn't make you feel like your him, you'd feel under powered no matter what they do. I guess the biggest problem a Chucky game would have is Andy, you'd need to age him up or set it at a later time in the movie universe.

I would like if its more of singleplayer (with story and such) and have an optional multiplayer mode so the game would be take more seriously in my opinion.  Instead of seeing trolls and tea-baggers. 

In dead by daylight, even tho at this point I am not afraid of any killer and know how to counter them ( not always successfully ofc! ) I completly freak out when Myers comes up.... God there is just something about Myers in movies and in dbd that is so scary to me idk y....

16 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

What's funny there was a Chucky game. I don't think it got released but footage of the game is online

My body tried to cringe away at the same time that it tried to laugh a lot in the dance part and i almost died.....

Just now, Shaild said:

My body tried to cringe away at the same time that it tried to laugh a lot in the dance part and i almost died.....

It's a strange thing lol