x OLd ScRatCh x

Does Epic Sucker Punch Still Exist?

I know that feel. I have a 19% with no penalty and doubt I'll ever get a better version with no penalty.

Pretty sure my epic one is 25% with a 1% penalty... rolled it up from a 21% last week.

I got my rare 20% sucker punch and rare thick skinned 17%(used to be 42%!) back near release. Nearly a year since I got them and I STILL haven't gotten an epic of higher quality, even on that one weekend when they increased the drop rate of epic perks.

I think I have gotten an epic of one of those once or twice, but it was of lower quality than what I already had! I still get sucker punch and thick skinned drops, but not of anything better than my current ones. I'm almost sure the game deliberately does not give you certain perks if your perk list meets certain stipulations.

Sure does. The one I have is the best one possible - 25% with 0% negative. This perk on Chad with a wrench easily gets me 10-11 stuns out of the 11-12 hits I get before it breaks.

• Like 1

Yes, epic sucker punch does exist but as everyone knows the perk rolling system in this game is horrendous so all you can do is keep spending that CP and pray for a lottery to hit. 

It took me over 500 hours of gameplay to roll an epic marathon so I know your pain.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Psychosocial23 said:

Yes, epic sucker punch does exist but as everyone knows the perk rolling system in this game is horrendous so all you can do is keep spending that CP and pray for a lottery to hit. 

It took me over 500 hours of gameplay to roll an epic marathon so I know your pain.

Funny, I have rolled multiple epic marathons, probably at least 4 or 5.

1 hour ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I got my rare 20% sucker punch and rare thick skinned 17%(used to be 42%!) back near release. Nearly a year since I got them and I STILL haven't gotten an epic of higher quality, even on that one weekend when they increased the drop rate of epic perks.

I think I have gotten an epic of one of those once or twice, but it was of lower quality than what I already had! I still get sucker punch and thick skinned drops, but not of anything better than my current ones. I'm almost sure the game deliberately does not give you certain perks if your perk list meets certain stipulations.

I have rolled rare thick skin at least seven times, but none better than my original 16% and 3%. I just cannot for the life of me role an epic. 

Yes, but in the last few weeks of trying to roll it I spent 600k CP.  24% and 0 negative.  Still do not have an epic swift attacker.  

1 hour ago, hu_soldier13 said:

Sure does. The one I have is the best one possible - 25% with 0% negative. This perk on Chad with a wrench easily gets me 10-11 stuns out of the 11-12 hits I get before it breaks.

I can attest to that..... Lol

Been rolling perks from level one and have only bought two Jason kills (Eye Gouge and Head crush)

I am currently level 60 and have still yet to receive the medic perk in any form. It honestly feels terrible because that perk would fit my playstyle the most and allow me to take a trap with Deborah Kim and not be completely out on a med spray after it.

I keep getting combat evasion and flare gun spotting over and over and it just feels like a slap in the face.

They really need to rework the whole perk system honestly.

I've given up.  The perk system in this game is the most terribly designed i've ever seen in any game.  It's truly awful.  Honestly,  whomever authorised such a terrible mechanic to be implemented should never have that kind of authority in a videogame ever again.

Been playing since day-1 release,  and the fact that almost a year later I know that there are still people running around in the game with strong advantages which i, and others, dont have and may never have due to an utterly awful lottery system...  makes me feel pretty bitter towards the game and its developers.

I've given up on the perk system,  and it is a STRONG contributor to why i will most likely end up giving up on the game as a whole one day.  We'll see what the next few months bring...

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Barbossa said:

I've given up.  The perk system in this game is the most terribly designed i've ever seen in any game.  It's truly awful.  Honestly,  whomever authorised such a terrible mechanic to be implemented should never have that kind of authority in a videogame ever again.

Been playing since day-1 release,  and the fact that almost a year later I know that there are still people running around in the game with strong advantages which i, and others, dont have and may never have due to an utterly awful lottery system...  makes me feel pretty bitter towards the game and its developers.

I've given up on the perk system,  and it is a STRONG contributor to why i will most likely end up giving up on the game as a whole one day.  We'll see what the next few months bring...

I feel like they had to come out with something basic for the game launch, but it's been a year now and I think it's about time to take community suggestions regarding the perk system.

Whether it's turning the perk system into a levelling system or counselor based perks I don't care. Anything would feel better than what it is now. I'm rolling constantly and never get anything that I want to use and everyone only has about 3-4 perks at a time they're really hoping to get and use.

I know how you all feel!! I was the same way suffering trying to get an Epic Swift Attacker 20% & it took me like 6 months to get it. Must have spent 100 grand CP as well until that Perk drop increase holiday that it finally fell for me. 

Its a long grind to have all 30 perks Epics or Rares & I have been playing since launch day. I just happened to get Sucker punch 25% earlier for me & Epic Thick Skin too, was really lucky. 

•Thick Skin

• Medic

• Swift Attacker 

•Sucker Punch 

•Marathon 

•Restful 

•Slugger 

I think these are the best perks that are really helpful & everything else is meh... 

I have sucker punch %25 no penalty but it took me awhile to get,  I had 112K cp and trying to get an epic sucker punch I went down to 101k cp

19 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Funny, I have rolled multiple epic marathons, probably at least 4 or 5.

I wish I was you, lol.  Still on a rare :(

Recently got a epic 22% Sucker.  Not perfect, but no flaws at least :D.  Nicely goes along with my perfect Swift Attacker.

Just now, GeneiJin said:

I wish I was you, lol.  Still on a rare :(

Recently got a epic 22% Sucker.  Not perfect, but no flaws at least :D.  Nicely goes along with my perfect Swift Attacker.

I just rolled 2 extra Speed Demons. One was an uncommon so I sold it, so now I have 2 speed demons with +23% vehicle speed when alone and one with -10% repair speed and another with -1% repair speed.

I'm level 83, and my sucker punch is a 8% with a 3% penalty. unless there is a new Jason coming, I spend my CP, and haven't got any better than a rare stamina increase and common sucker punch. my feels hurt right now.

6 minutes ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

I'm level 83, and my sucker punch is a 8% with a 3% penalty. unless there is a new Jason coming, I spend my CP, and haven't got any better than a rare stamina increase and common sucker punch. my feels hurt right now.

I feel you man.  I'm at 150 since 2 weeks ago, and I still have a few more I want.  Right now, the two I want the most are an Epic Nerves of Steel so I can do a no fear build on Jenny B) and Marathon.

I believe the games deliberately gives you the worst perks over and over, like the stupid swimming perk.