7 minutes ago, MOI POVELITEL / YouTube said:

I have no idea what the first link says.

Second link asks for a birthday, but that doesn't mean anything. The game is rated "mature", but any kid can get the game. All they need is a parent (or some other adult) that doesn't care what the kid plays. There's nothing they can do to prevent it.

Plus, anyone can make an account claiming to be whatever age they wish. Simply add a credit card (or reloadable gift card) and you can then purchase the game no matter what age they really are.

1 hour ago, Truth said:

I have no idea what the first link says.

Second link asks for a birthday, but that doesn't mean anything. The game is rated "mature", but any kid can get the game. All they need is a parent (or some other adult) that doesn't care what the kid plays. There's nothing they can do to prevent it.

Plus, anyone can make an account claiming to be whatever age they wish. Simply add a credit card (or reloadable gift card) and you can then purchase the game no matter what age they really are.

Listen to the voice of the one who answers me

1 minute ago, MOI POVELITEL / YouTube said:

Listen to the voice of the one who answers me

I don't have speakers at work. I understand the frustration. I hate the squeaky voices as much as my dog does. Fact remains, there is absolutely nothing that they can do about it. All you can do is mute them or find another lobby. Not the best options, but that's what we have.

What about the Savini jason bloody skin when you reach max level 150 and don’t receive the bloody skin is that issue going to be fixed in the next update on PS4

On 3/11/2018 at 11:08 PM, Wolfultragamer said:

What about the Savini jason bloody skin when you reach max level 150 and don’t receive the bloody skin is that issue going to be fixed in the next update on PS4

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/14375-running-list-of-all-unlockables-levels-1-150/

I didn't even think to check when I hit 150, but according to this thread there is no unlock at that level.

On 2/20/2018 at 3:40 AM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I was "this" close to playing again until I saw the triple stacked perks.

I don't think this will stop people from hacking Uber Jason, it will only force them to install the hack all over again.

However, I do like the tiger striped thong! I think the clothing texture options should be expanded for all characters.

@Halloweenpsycho The sad fact is that if they banned all the cheaters,

1. Cheaters can get around bans in numerous ways.

2. Even if they somehow banned cheaters through a wish on the dragon balls, the player population would drop to about 10% of what it is now. There'd literally be like, 200 people playing the game.

Sad reality is sometimes it's better PR to have a higher player count with cheaters than a lower count without cheaters.

Anyone who uses a hackengine in this game most likely has 10+ ghost accounts each one with a hacked game they didn't pay for. I mean, do you really think most people who hack the game to get an unfair advantage are going to actually pay for the game?

On 13.3.2018 at 9:36 PM, deathsia said:

Anyone who uses a hackengine in this game most likely has 10+ ghost accounts each one with a hacked game they didn't pay for. I mean, do you really think most people who hack the game to get an unfair advantage are going to actually pay for the game?

plenty rich / wealthy people have no problem doing that to be fair. and hacks are usually designed around being hard to detect and unbannable for the very reason that they dont wanna waste a lot of money on buying the same game over and over again each time they get caught

On 3/11/2018 at 11:08 PM, Wolfultragamer said:

The only bloody skin Savini Jason has is the medium bloody skin. Only avalible in the physical copy of the game.