• Fixed an issue that allowed players to use unreleased content. If you used unreleased content and your game is now freezing, you will need to delete the SCCharacterSelections.sav file and restart the game.
  • Like 2

Uber Jason gets sent back to space. Nice!

• Like 1

Its both sad that the datamining is somehow still happening, but also equally sad that people are hacking/leaking it on the regular.

Is that really all that's in this patch?  It's 3 gigs... why so large if it fixes a single exploit?

• Like 1

Wait guys. you mean you are kind of throwing the it is okay to cheat on this game attitude..  " If you used unreleased content and your game is now freezing, you will need to delete the SCCharacterSelections.sav file and restart the game. " really ? I mean people have been exploiting like crazy.. baseball bats threw doors on Jason ,etc,etc.. Little kids playing and ruining this "Adult Game" You guys went so far as to remove team killing, which made it really unrealistic. Instead of banning the people that where causing the issue and showing you are not going to tolerate this crap. I know you guys want people to want this game and your going easy.. But guys we want you to make this a place where true fans want to be. I have played 1751 hours on this game, and i am still playing and streaming. But it is getting crazy, with all the exploits, the glitches, and people exploiting these bugs freely with out consequence I mean thanks for everything guys but come on. Please, bring back the team kills and get rid of the little kids from this game. They should not be witnessing this violence. If there parents are not going to protect them, then we have got to. We as adults need a place to distress, and you have given us this wonderful tool to assist. Please let us use it. Thanks for the fix..

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, babaj said:

11111.jpg

To be fair the patch notes clearly state they only fixed unreleased content. Tripple perks and skin hacks don’t qualify as unreleased.

You are right though Uber Jason wasn’t fixed either.

EDIT: it was sorta fixed but the fix can be reverted

Why would anyone expect weapon swapping? They said it would be in the next update like the single player challenges, and that this update would be in April at the earliest.

I was "this" close to playing again until I saw the triple stacked perks.

I don't think this will stop people from hacking Uber Jason, it will only force them to install the hack all over again.

However, I do like the tiger striped thong! I think the clothing texture options should be expanded for all characters.

@Halloweenpsycho The sad fact is that if they banned all the cheaters,

1. Cheaters can get around bans in numerous ways.

2. Even if they somehow banned cheaters through a wish on the dragon balls, the player population would drop to about 10% of what it is now. There'd literally be like, 200 people playing the game.

Sad reality is sometimes it's better PR to have a higher player count with cheaters than a lower count without cheaters.

Did it really take 3 gigabytes for one fix though? Gonna have to wait til Thursday to drive to college and download it :/

Saw my first Uber Jason in a lobby just a minute ago. This is over 24 hours after the update so yeah, it didn't do a damned thing.

BTW on PS4 at least is it just me that experiences a lot of times when you hit jason the hit simply doesnt register?

I hit jason with a bat, it says  i get the exp points but the hit does nothing, and i would asume safely it would literally do something to the part 3 jason....same when he grabs someone most of the times when you hit him the hit does not register....i have to say this is really annoying

10 hours ago, MOI POVELITEL / YouTube said:

Why do not they react to complaints through your website? Why do not punish those who prevent play?

Why do not punish children who are not even 15 years old.
Children play 8-10 years.

There's no age restriction to play the game, that's up to their parents.

I saw Uber Jason last night in a QP. You guys didn't fixed anything lol btw, I'm seeing people with Savini (low levels) and with impossible achievements (the one about repair the car 100 times, but with less than 20 hours played)