Is everyone a mega wimp or am I just a really scary Jason?

Will they only stay if they can bully me with their gang? 

Does anyone else feel this way?

Are you tired of everyone spoiling your Jason game?

Is this making it impossible to get the 500/1000 matches as Jason trophies/achievements that you really need if you want 100%?

Did they leave after you killed them?

This is why the dedicated server update will be much appreciated - if it doesn't break too much other stuff in the process

5 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Did they leave after you killed them?

This is why the dedicated server update will be much appreciated - if it doesn't break too much other stuff in the process

They usually wimp out when I'm hounding them like a beast, quit after dying or cant be bothered waiting for everyone else to die half way through the match. Yeah, hope dedicated servers kick ass.

• Like 1

typical rage quitter and what they do after you kill them

Related image

• Like 1

I feel I have a duty if I'm hosting to never quit no matter how bad a game is/has gone. I think of it as hospitality. If Everyone was in my house, I would be offering shots and beer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

I feel I have a duty if I'm hosting to never quit no matter how bad a game is/has gone. 

Me too. Unless I have to go away right now and I won't be back for like an hour.

Yeah, when it happens it usually happens cause you're beasting it as Jason, which is super fun. Pussies should just take their beatings with grace, the dance dance revolution Jason pinata days are long gone. It is frustrating though, no doubt about it.

• Like 1

Tell me about it man. If you think that's bad, let me tell you my experience :lol: one night, I had been playing a few matches, and FINALLY got to be Jason, and as soon as I got the the 2 throwing knives in Jason's shack, the host quit.

26 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

Tell me about it man. If you think that's bad, let me tell you my experience :lol: one night, I had been playing a few matches, and FINALLY got to be Jason, and as soon as I got the the 2 throwing knives in Jason's shack, the host quit.

Usually my experience. Played about thirty games over last couple of weeks and first go as Jason and hosts quits. So glad they added bots so you can have a go whenever

I had it happen to a poor guy last night. He was kicking series butt and took everyone out accept the one that came back as Tommy as he was getting ready to finish Tommy the guy who was the host quiet. What a dick move. If I happen to get killed early i just listen to music and kill time that way. Host quiting sucks anytime but especially when they are about to get killed.

I never wanna be a counselor, but i'll never quit the game. I'll probably just mess about til i run into Jason and if I die i just chill out. I hate it when i'm Jason and someone leaves the game immediately (I get they might have been dc'd but it's still annoying have one less person to take out)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

I feel I have a duty if I'm hosting to never quit no matter how bad a game is/has gone. I think of it as hospitality. If Everyone was in my house, I would be offering shots and beer.

Can I come over?

• Haha 1