Sign in to follow this  
Sphen1313

Make Jason tougher.

No, Jason is fine. Though he should not be able to take damage while stunned, that I'll agree with.

10 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

I agree there should be 1 minute or 30 second gaps between each stun to eliminate chain stun

I think a minute maybe too long. I'm thinking just like 10 seconds. Give him enough time to move and react. 

2 hours ago, Decepciionado_boi said:

Or 15 every second counts right

I even feel like 15 might be too much. I don't want him to have a super Mario star power effect. I just want him to have a chance to move and react after he gets hit with a pocket knife or knocked down. 

8 hours ago, Sphen1313 said:

I think a minute maybe too long. I'm thinking just like 10 seconds. Give him enough time to move and react. 

1 minute is fine the purpose of game is run escape  not beat on Jason  a 1 minute gap is perfect 

47 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

1 minute is fine the purpose of game is run escape  not beat on Jason  a 1 minute gap is perfect 

There's only 20 minutes in a match, and at least 3-4 pocket knives a match without Tommy. If Jason is getting a minute of being invulnerable everytime he gets knifed or knocked down, he is going to be invincible for almost half the match. That's ridiculous. All he needs is like 5-10 seconds to be able to move. Let him take 3 or 4 steps that's it. 

3 hours ago, Sphen1313 said:

There's only 20 minutes in a match, and at least 3-4 pocket knives a match without Tommy. If Jason is getting a minute of being invulnerable everytime he gets knifed or knocked down, he is going to be invincible for almost half the match. That's ridiculous. All he needs is like 5-10 seconds to be able to move. Let him take 3 or 4 steps that's it. 

He's jason that' the way it should be but I do say 30 seconds is more viable 5 seconds is what it is now

I'm talking about 5 seconds of him actually being able to move and attack, not just the part where he pulls the knife out of his neck or when he is standing up. 

On 2/19/2018 at 7:05 PM, Qcici said:

Also, why do you think that it should be a war to remove Jason's mask? Do you realize that Trisha from part 4 went solo against Jason and remove his mask by herself, right?

I watched part 4 again, and in order to remove his mask she hit him 10 times with a machete, 15 times with a hammer, and dropped a TV on his head. It's not about being one on one. It's about the damage he endured. Also, a lot of other Jasons took quite a beating in order to be put down, part 6 and 7 come to mind. That's why it should be a war. 

On 2/20/2018 at 3:31 PM, Sphen1313 said:

All he needs is like 5-10 seconds to be able to move. Let him take 3 or 4 steps that's it.

I'd say just enough time for him to morph or shift away. He shouldn't get enough "god frames" to actually kill someone. Just enough to get away from the group or get into combat stance. He doesn't need any more time than that.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Truth said:

I'd say just enough time for him to morph or shift away. He shouldn't get enough "god frames" to actually kill someone. Just enough to get away from the group or get into combat stance. He doesn't need any more time than that.

I agree with that 100%  just enough time to move.