Sign in to follow this  
SmugDoka

Those Jason(s)....

10 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Because I like to be mad 

59 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I get tunneled all the time. Sure, it's annoying that Jason would rather chase me for minutes on end and let others escape, but it is what it is.

That's his choice, and he has every right to do it. Usually it's to their detriment too. So I really don't care. If they kill me, whatever, everyone else gets out because I keep him occupied and still get a decent amount of XP.

Good job on that

Tunneling only annoys me on low spd/stm Characters

I enjoy the chase as Van

Especially If I escape +shift or running Jay

2 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

Because I like to be mad 

Fair enough..

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I get tunneled all the time. Sure, it's annoying that Jason would rather chase me for minutes on end and let others escape, but it is what it is.

That's his choice, and he has every right to do it. Usually it's to their detriment too. So I really don't care. If they kill me, whatever, everyone else gets out because I keep him occupied and still get a decent amount of XP.

I get tunneled a lot too. Recently I have taken to opening every window in all the cabins I go through (at least on the ground floor). When Jason does find me, I go back the way I came. When you don't have to crash through windows so much, you can make that chase last even longer and more people can get things done. Of course, this is considering someone else is actually trying to complete objectives.
   As Jason I do tend to stay on one counselor, even when they lead me to someone else. Gotta wear down that stamina. Unless I find someone that is trying to tell Jason where others are, then my attention goes to the rat until I kill him/her or the time runs out. When chasing such a person, other objectives getting done is totally meaningless to me until said person is dealt with.

This isn't necessarily a bad thing.  If you are being tunneled it means others are free to complete objectives.  It isn't always about you surviving.  It is also about how many you can help get out.  Sounds like you may have done that.  Also, there are things you can do very early in the match to set Jason up to have a bad day if he wants to chase you.  I am currently adopting some of those tactics.  Just work on your juking and how to get under his skin.  A frustrated Jason player will start making mistakes.  I'm not saying to talk shit to him either.  That's something I don't do.  But there are things you can do to help your situation.  Good luck.  

8 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

This isn't necessarily a bad thing.  If you are being tunneled it means others are free to complete objectives.  It isn't always about you surviving.  It is also about how many you can help get out.  Sounds like you may have done that.  Also, there are things you can do very early in the match to set Jason up to have a bad day if he wants to chase you.  I am currently adopting some of those tactics.  Just work on your juking and how to get under his skin.  A frustrated Jason player will start making mistakes.  I'm not saying to talk shit to him either.  That's something I don't do.  But there are things you can do to help your situation.  Good luck.  

Already Doing the Most I can when I play Vanessa 

21 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

Already Doing the Most I can when I play Vanessa 

That's who I main too.  Our job is to run parts, repair if we need to, and distract Jason.  Sounds like you did your job.  Not a big deal.  Just buy others as much time as possible.  

2 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Jason's will kill who they wanna kill, trust me, I play Chad and Jason always likes to come after me. He has a thing for the Chad 

I will disregard every counselor to take Chad out. Especially if he is wearing that fucken Speedo!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

I will disregard every counselor to take Chad out. Especially if he is wearing that fucken Speedo!

There really needs to be a special kill reserved for this, something spectacular that ends with Jason tying that speedo to his belt like a trophy.

• Haha 1

I agree to an extent. When a Jason walks past counselors and b-lines for someone while others are hitting him or running circles is a tell for Jason cooperation, especially if they’re not using mics. People need to be more attentive to the levels and arrivals of players in their lobby. If you see three people load in at the same time and they’re not using mics, take note of those players. If one of those players is Jason and you see them walking past, with, or behind those other players without killing them, that’s arguably grounds for proof of cooperation, especially with no mics as there is obvious party chat communication occurring. Also, if those same people are conveniently getting saved for last in combination, that’s proof of Jason collusion. If you suspect this, you can report or just find another lobby. You don’t have to suffer fools and then makes posts about it everytime it happens. Be prepared, observe the behaviour, and don’t be Jenny. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

There really needs to be a special kill reserved for this, something spectacular that ends with Jason tying that speedo to his belt like a trophy.

Perhaps the same should go for LaChappa's championship belt. Jason wearing Chad's speedo as a Rambo headband while rocking Eric's belt around his waist would let everyone know Jason meant business. LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Perhaps the same should go for LaChappa's championship belt. Jason wearing Chad's speedo as a Rambo headband while rocking Eric's belt around his waist would let everyone know Jason meant business. LOL.

Would you wear that speedo on your head after Chad's been in it? I wouldn't, I hope Jason wouldn't either.

2 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

When this happens to me, is it bad I lead Jason to other (slower, less experienced) counselors in the hope he decides to chase them instead? :o

I like to lead him to the guy who was following me from cabin to cabin searching drawers right beside me and leaving doors open.

5 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I like to lead him to the guy who was following me from cabin to cabin searching drawers right beside me and leaving doors open.

I've played with that guy. ;)

4 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

I've played with that guy. ;)

That guy really hates it  if you turn on the radio, and set off firecrackers before running off. So what ever you do don't do that.

1 minute ago, AdmiralJT said:

That guy really hates it  if you turn on the radio, and set off firecrackers before running off. So what ever you do don't do that.

Lol, I'll make sure to never, ever, ever do that then. Really wouldn't want to upset that guy. :D

1 hour ago, Rexfellis said:

1504753114318.jpg

If I'm Jason and see a group armed to the teeth for a stun party, then spot a loner, I'm going for the loner. For no particular reason. ;)

When I play as Jason, I chase the first counselor I come across and stick with them, even if they lead me to others. Just keep focused on that first one... til I've kicked their head off, then go after another. Rinse and repeat. As a counselor, depending on what perks I have equipped will determine my play style.

11 hours ago, SmugDoka said:

The People who basically spawn around the place Just to find you, Ignore 2 other (A FREAKING DEBORAH?! AND A VANESSA!) Just so they can kill a Freaking Jenny, Also the Police had already been called ( 3 mins in the game because Jason was busy Trying to kill me and another Jenny)

Like, Just stop.

Im actually very cautious of a player that picks Jenny.  I mean, they are not picking her because they want to repair, lol.  Especially if they are high level, I'm going to assume they know how to fight back.

I main Jenny. If Jason tunnelled me at the beginning of the game i would be happy because

A) This gives the team time to get objectives complete (which even happened in your game)

B ) Jason doesn't have shift at the start so he is easy to run away from.

Don't be mad at Jason for trying to kill you. Instead of complaining about it, make him regret it