Sign in to follow this  
SmugDoka

Those Jason(s)....

The People who basically spawn around the place Just to find you, Ignore 2 other (A FREAKING DEBORAH?! AND A VANESSA!) Just so they can kill a Freaking Jenny, Also the Police had already been called ( 3 mins in the game because Jason was busy Trying to kill me and another Jenny)

Like, Just stop.

Now where am I telling people how not to have fun?

I'm complaining because my Own "Fun" was being shit on by someone. 

• Haha 1

You're telling people to play Jason the way you want them to. That's not how it works. If you don't have fun getting chased as a counselor this probably isn't the game for you.

I don't think you really understand the point I made

The Thing is that Jason Was Chasing me The Whole Match when everyone else was fixing the Objectives, Car,Phone, The other car!

I'm simply calling out the bad Jason(s) who do that 

Jenny has a 3 speed, Deb isn't much faster but she has stealth and might have been running sense avoidance perks also. And well, Vanessa.... Is it possible Deb wasn't showing up on his senses, maybe only your Jenny and the Vanessa? And if that's the case, can you really blame Jason for chasing your 3 speed Jenny and not Vanessa?

8 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

I don't think you really understand the point I made

The Thing is that Jason Was Chasing me The Whole Match when everyone else was fixing the Objectives, Car,Phone, The other car!

I'm simply calling out the bad Jason(s) who do that 

Maybe the guy hates Jenny. I know I'll let 7 people escape to carry 1 Lachapa to the toilet to flush his head. It's not up to you or anyone else to tell Jason who to kill when.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

Jenny has a 3 speed, Deb isn't much faster but she has stealth and might have been running sense avoidance perks also. And well, Vanessa.... Is it possible Deb wasn't showing up on his senses, maybe only your Jenny and the Vanessa? And if that's the case, can you really blame Jason for chasing your 3 speed Jenny and not Vanessa?

The Deb and Vanessa were in the Main Cabin of Higgins, I ran there as well, Deb Ran Out of the room I was going in, Jason Instantly Followed Me, Vanessa was doing... I'm not sure what exactly was Vanessa Doing, That's how that segment went down. 

Just now, AdmiralJT said:

Maybe the guy hates Jenny. I know I'll let 7 people escape to carry 1 Lachapa to the toilet to flush his head. It's not up to you or anyone else to tell Jason who to kill when.

Darn I actually have to agree with the LaChappa statement that you have made

Just now, SmugDoka said:

The Deb and Vanessa were in the Main Cabin of Higgins, I ran there as well, Deb Ran Out of the room I was going in, Jason Instantly Followed Me, Vanessa was doing... I'm not sure what exactly was Vanessa Doing, That's how that segment went down. 

Lol, Vanessa is hit or total miss for some... It might be he didn't see Deb at all, how far in the match were you?

Don't Really Know, But me and The Other Jenny were already fighting with Jason Earlier, Then he chased the other Jenny Down and Came For Me 

Although Someone Did Manage to call the Police in the mean time, I left After I died, So I don't know if They Survived or not 

Also it was a Part 2 Jason (Fave Jason, Although I'm playing as Part 3 Now)

53 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

The People who basically spawn around the place Just to find you, Ignore 2 other (A FREAKING DEBORAH?! AND A VANESSA!) Just so they can kill a Freaking Jenny, Also the Police had already been called ( 3 mins in the game because Jason was busy Trying to kill me and another Jenny)

Like, Just stop.

It's called tunnelling. Get used to it.

35 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

Don't Really Know, But me and The Other Jenny were already fighting with Jason Earlier, Then he chased the other Jenny Down and Came For Me 

Although Someone Did Manage to call the Police in the mean time, I left After I died, So I don't know if They Survived or not 

Well, he probably went for what he thought would be the easiest kill. No offense to you at all! But 3 speed vs 10 speed, and you're Jason? You would probably go for Jenny too, I know I would... Lol, maybe the Jason player got dumped by a girl that looked like her? Who knows, don't worry about it! I play with some badass Jenny players, they had me chasing a Vanessa instead of getting my ass beat with a baseball bat again. But, on average I would chase a Jenny more often than not. And part 2 J is awesome right? Can't wait to put 6's spear in his hands!

20 minutes ago, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

It's called tunnelling. Get used to it.

No

Just now, Redrum138 said:

Well, he probably went for what he thought would be the easiest kill. No offense to you at all! But 3 speed vs 10 speed, and you're Jason? You would probably go for Jenny too, I know I would... Lol, maybe the Jason player got dumped by a girl that looked like her? Who knows, don't worry about it! I play with some badass Jenny players, they had me chasing a Vanessa instead of getting my ass beat with a baseball bat again. But, on average I would chase a Jenny more often than not. And part 2 J is awesome right? Can't wait to put 6's spear in his hands!

Oh yes! Part 2 running at someone with P6's Spear

• Like 1

This forum isn’t twitter. Why does everyone feel the need every time they play one bad match to create a new thread complaining about it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

First thread about this from me, Oh please don't burn me alive

Can't till April sometime, and then only if it's not a single player kill. Oh, and you have to be on PS4, then I can burn you alive. I guess we could use a fireplace till then.

1 hour ago, SmugDoka said:

First thread about this from me, Oh please don't burn me alive

BURN FOR YOUR SIN! 

tumblr_m54worwJ6N1rxcvvgo1_500.gif

Jason's will kill who they wanna kill, trust me, I play Chad and Jason always likes to come after me. He has a thing for the Chad 

474e411d3-1.jpg

12 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

BURN FOR YOUR SIN! 

tumblr_m54worwJ6N1rxcvvgo1_500.gif

Jason's will kill who they wanna kill, trust me, I play Chad and Jason always likes to come after me. He has a thing for the Chad 

474e411d3-1.jpg

Hmm, It appears that the Chad has been Pitchforked 

How sad

I get tunneled all the time. Sure, it's annoying that Jason would rather chase me for minutes on end and let others escape, but it is what it is.

That's his choice, and he has every right to do it. Usually it's to their detriment too. So I really don't care. If they kill me, whatever, everyone else gets out because I keep him occupied and still get a decent amount of XP.

49 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

Hmm, It appears that the Chad has been Pitchforked 

How sad

He'll be back! Chad is a God after all 

untitled_drawing_by_matthewphantom20-dbc

4 hours ago, SmugDoka said:

Like, Just stop.

• Haha 1