I don't leave regardless. Also I'd rather play 10 consecutive matches at Pinehurst than ever have to see Packanack small again at this point.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I don't leave at all. This game has enough quitters and trolls so I don't contribute to that scene.

If being picky about maps is the reason you claim to quit, you should play in Private Sessions where you host so you can choose the map(s) you like playing and it doesn't effect others gameplay.

I meant the forum not the game, just don't play that map, it really isn't a big deal. Coming on here and bragging is something he didn't have to do, so he's responsible for any shit he gets. Trolls even hate trolls.

25 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I meant the forum not the game, just don't play that map, it really isn't a big deal. Coming on here and bragging is something he didn't have to do, so he's responsible for any shit he gets. Trolls even hate trolls.

I was just commenting on topic.

3 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I was just commenting on topic.

Sorry thought it was directed at me, I was being a dick, telling him to quit.

4 minutes ago, Blaisy-Bas said:

Lmao

Thought so myself.

We good man?

I personally love the Pinehurst map I think it's fun to explore and well balanced for gameplay, I consistently manage to escape even in QP lobbies. I had a great experience the other day in a QP lobby on Pinehurst where without any mics somehow all the counselors managed to coordinate to run the clock on Jason.

Its like it was popular for a couple of days now no one ever picks that map anymore. I wanna go back to Pinehurst! :(

People don't pick it because of it's size 

1 minute ago, SmugDoka said:

People don't pick it because of it's size 

Yeah it is massive. I tried exploring it in offline bots once and after 4 matches I still wasn't done. :lol:

Definitely needs to be a Pinehurst small. I think Jarvis House is small enough already though.

But still it's a bit of variety after playing the same 4 places for so long. I really hope we get a 1980's New York map along with the Lazarus map. Though I doubt the Lazarus map will ever happen due to its reputation.

People overplayed the map because it was new and now they are sick of it. It will rebound eventually and take its rightful place as Jarvis House 2.0. It's better than Jarvis House, but worse than everything else.

Meh... Pinehurst is one my favorite maps.  Second only to Jarvis.  

Its safe to assume players that don't like Pinehurst just hate large maps.    I myself hate small maps.  Bigger the better for me.

16 minutes ago, gyaaft said:

People overplayed the map because it was new and now they are sick of it. It will rebound eventually and take its rightful place as Jarvis House 2.0. It's better than Jarvis House, but worse than everything else.

What's wrong with Jarvis House? It's pretty accurate to the film.

7 minutes ago, J.J. said:

What's wrong with Jarvis House? It's pretty accurate to the film.

They both have gameplay flaws that could be fixed. All of which have been talked about in a variety of different threads. Adding the possibility for two cars spawning would help both maps. Jarvis House doesn't have enough cabins for it's size, which also results in less items.

15 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Its safe to assume players that don't like Pinehurst just hate large maps.    I myself hate small maps.  Bigger the better for me.

I think the game plays closer to the way it was designed on the large maps. If I had it my way I'd delete the small maps permanently. I do have issues with the design and gameplay on both Jarvis House and Pinehurst. Matches on those maps tend to be one-sided, redundant and boring. All of which is very fixable.

I think it's the most beautiful map in the game. I'm the oddball that likes Jarvis' House better than the other three maps and their small counterparts, though.

Speaking of overplayed, people never stopped playing Packanack despite knowing it by heart basically. It's the map which selection leaves me with eyes rolling and breathing a sigh of disappointment. I think Pinehurst is unknown grounds and a harder map for counselors. People have a hard time going out of my comfort zone, me included. But I'm thankful for every round on Pinehurst.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gyaaft said:

They both have gameplay flaws that could be fixed. All of which have been talked about in a variety of different threads. Adding the possibility for two cars spawning would help both maps. Jarvis House doesn't have enough cabins for it's size, which also results in less items.

I think the game plays closer to the way it was designed on the large maps. If I had it my way I'd delete the small maps permanently. I do have issues with the design and gameplay on both Jarvis House and Pinehurst. Matches on those maps tend to be one-sided, redundant and boring. All of which is very fixable.

It didn't have a lot of cabins in the film either. The whole point is to make as close to the original film as possible. Obviously some things have to change in order to work with the game.

4 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Obviously some things have to change in order to work with the game.

You just answered your own statement lol

Just now, TiffanyxAJ said:

You just answered your own statement lol

How do you "answer" a statement? You answer a question. :wacko:

Just now, J.J. said:

How do you "answer" a statement? You answer a question. :wacko:

I didn't know how else to word it, chill. This isn't English class lol

I like Pinehurst. 3 exits for cars and boat. 4 bridges and a river that cuts down the middle. It has variety that others don't. The only suggestion I would like is an option for a second car to spawn replacing the boat. Same for Jarvis.

4 minutes ago, Loading said:

I like Pinehurst. 3 exits for cars and boat. 4 bridges and a river that cuts down the middle. It has variety that others don't. The only suggestion I would like is an option for a second car to spawn replacing the boat. Same for Jarvis.

I Agree, At least on Pinehurst, Because Jason can Usually see you leaving in the boat if he is chasing someone else 

1 minute ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I didn't know how else to word it, chill. This isn't English class lol

I still play on Pinehurst often, I cycle through Pinehurst, Jarvis House & Higgins Haven when I’m host. Having different methods of escape makes gameplay a lot more interesting & the boat gives Jason’s waterspeed a purpose.

I agree with @Thor_Bjarnason, people aren’t putting in the effort to learn a new map.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Loading said:

The trick to Pinehurst is push the vehicle and boat and leave the police as a B-objective. This is the opposite of Jarvis house, where in order of successful escapes it goes phone-boat-vehicle. 

Once you get the boat out of its starting cove, you can essentially juke Jason with it, because he can't defend 2 exits at once.  The car is similar: get it on the blacktop, and jason has to defend 3 exits now (if he has -shift, he can just say goodbye to the cars unless he gets lucky)

The police come at a possible 3 exits, too, meaning you potentially have the entire map to cover if you guess wrong, putting you at a disadvantage. 

That said, unlike Jarvis house, repair parts spawn normally, so you have a higher likelihood pushing vehicle objectives. 

Also, Pinehurst main house is like a farce play, so many entrances and exits, it's kite city if you know how to do that.

It's not a bad map, you just have to know how to play it.