Tattooey

Recommended Players (All Platforms)

4 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

Only after you change your handle to Riot Stick. B)

That is gold. Pure gold. "Riot Stick" would be excellent. "StabbyGurl" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

That is gold. Pure gold. "Riot Stick" would be excellent. "StabbyGurl" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

I hope @Riot_Dame knows if I see her, I'm only slashing her. When your nickname is based on your ability to always have a pocketknife you might as well be Tommy Jarvis. ;)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

I hope @Riot_Dame knows if I see her, I'm only slashing her. When your nickname is based on your ability to always have a pocketknife you might as well be Tommy Jarvis. ;)

Come to think of it...she often does have a shotgun too. Tammy Jarvis?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

You've become legend, and made Tiffany a secret hero. 

3 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

A bunch of them. I think my favorite was that last second machete slash that allowed the police to show, and unmasked Alder. 

Sshhh...That didn't happen. :P

I've really gotta get some practice in with the controller. Think I hit ONE throwing knife in my entire two rounds as Jason. Pathetic. They're a big part of my game and I just couldn't hit anyone. I'll shake off the rust though. Gonna be playing more on Xbox to get that level up.

Fun to play with a group that pushes the objectives hard again too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Bring it, slashing doesn’t scare me.??

1 hour ago, Alkavian said:

Come to think of it...she often does have a shotgun too. Tammy Jarvis?

I’m the first tommy of the game. the second one’s just for looks.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Chace Hollett said:

glad to see I’m not on the recommendations! ( Please note that I am not mad at @Tattooey for not recommending me on PSN. )

Ya I have to rely on the playstation players to submit names & there own as well. Your on there now. 

Ok, it's laaaaate but I'm gonna try to include some more forum users for psn here that are good people to play with.  Please forgive me if I forget anyone.  I'm not gonna add the ones tattooey already mentioned, but here goes:

@MJDrocks @TheShape_1978 @ChrisCerne1218 @BeautyNumber2 ....lord, help me.  I'm drawing a complete blank.  I know I'm missing some people, but I don't know if they are forum users or not and I don't wanna post their psn's without permission. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Ok, it's laaaaate but I'm gonna try to include some more forum users for psn here that are good people to play with.  Please forgive me if I forget anyone.  I'm not gonna add the ones tattooey already mentioned, but here goes:

@MJDrocks @TheShape_1978 @ChrisCerne1218 @BeautyNumber2 ....lord, help me.  I'm drawing a complete blank.  I know I'm missing some people, but I don't know if they are forum users or not and I don't wanna post their psn's without permission. 

Thanks Maddogg, really enjoy playing this game with you also.  Our game the other night where I was Jason and you as Vanessa was intense.  One of the most fun chases I've been a part of (and those sneaky traps).

Thanks for this. I will add these guys on PS4. I play seriously myself too on PS4 (tintin_57) together with @thecadmanfan and @vincentgatlin

3 hours ago, ChrisCerne1218 said:

Thanks Maddogg, really enjoy playing this game with you also.  Our game the other night where I was Jason and you as Vanessa was intense.  One of the most fun chases I've been a part of (and those sneaky traps).

Yeah, man.  My hands were seriously shaking afterwards.  I've been working on my kiting skills.  Sometimes I do good, other times I fail miserably.  But, it was fun as hell. 

11 minutes ago, FlameRiderSD said:

Excuse me good sirs why aint on the PC list  ;-;

Because no one knows you're on there?

Anyways, @Tattooey, I'd go ahead and remove @Definitelynotjason from the PC group. He's been MIA since the end of September. Hasn't even signed in here. He doesn't play anymore.