Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So as everyone knows finding decent players on F13 is sometimes not a simple task. Now I know that playing with friends allows the game to run a lot smoother. I can’t tell you enough how many countless times I’ve been booted from a lobby or the host rage quit from simple slashing or killing somebody before I have shift. Some of the best players I have ever met on this game come straight from this forum believe it or not.

So I’ve decided to submit gamertags/usernames of players that I’m aware of that are like minded mature players just looking to have a good time & play the game correctly. Feel free to send out invites & friend requests. These players are reliable & friendly. If you want to overall increase the quality of matches then trust this thread enough to send out a few invites & meet some new people.

I’ll have to rely on PlayStation & PC players to submit names for me to update the list. So please feel free to submit names of players & even your own.

Xbox: @RKSDooM @TheHansonGoons @lHeartBreakerl @DamonD7 @bewareofbears @Alkavian @Brigadius @BionicCapo @ColdArmy13 @Corkenstein @GhostWolfViking @JTDestroyer5900 @Risinggrave @Slapnuts840 @AldermachXI @Thatguyinktown @a kamikaze man @Rabid Anteater @BrokenFattHardy @Super Ty

Playstation: @NthnButAGoodTime @Ghostboy20@Cokeyskunk @Vaderspupil @malloymk @pioneer67fkd @j03audette @matisangry @RustInPeace @hu_soldier13 @Alien_Number_Six @LadySansaLannister @Bewitched @Redrum138 @Maddogg_8121 @piercedscreamer @Don’tTrustAnybody @lasse_hei @BoxingRouge @Tex138 @Shadesofjoe @Jvoorhees80 @Moe9999633 @Slasher_Clone @bewareofbears @OCT 31 1978 @Duckodb @jameson87 @BaesonVoorhees @Mtk9210 @SomebodyFancy @Chace Hollett @Wolledc @MJDrocks @TheShape_1978 @ChrisCerne1218 @BeautyNumber2 @TinTin_57 @Mehtevas69 @Sweenmasheen @Treymaker @JasonLives86

PC: @AldermachXI @zoey45 @i-cold @FlameRiderSD @The Gunslinger @GrandMoff

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, zoey45 said:

Hello

doktd     -PC

There you go. You have been added. Give me a day or so. I’ve reached out to some people & I’ll have the list populated by then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tattooey said:

So as everyone knows finding decent players on F13 is sometimes not a simple task. Now I know that playing with friends allows the game to run a lot smoother. I can’t tell you enough how many countless times I’ve been booted from a lobby or the host rage quit from simple slashing or killing somebody before I have shift. Some of the best players I have ever met on this game come straight from this forum believe it or not.

So I’ve decided to submit gamertags/usernames of players that I’m aware of that are like minded mature players just looking to have a good time & play the game correctly. Feel free to send out invites & friend requests. These players are reliable & friendly. If you want to overall increase the quality of matches then trust this thread enough to send out a few invites & meet some new people.

I’ll have to rely on PlayStation & PC players to submit names for me to update the list. So please feel free to submit names of players & even your own.

Xbox: @RKSDooM @TheHansonGoons @lHeartBreakerl @DamonD7 @bewareofbears @Alkavian @Brigadius @BionicCapo @ColdArmy13 @Corkenstein @GhostWolfViking @JTDestroyer5900 @Risinggrave @Slapnuts840 @AldermachXI @Tattooey

Playstation: @NthnButAGoodTime @Ghostboy20@Cokeyskunk @Vaderspupil

PC: @Definitelynotjason @AldermachXI @bewareofbears @zoey45

 

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I can't remember all the names of the PS group either. I feel like @Cokeyskunk, @Vaderspupil were in there. 

One Xbox forum member I haven't heard from in ages is @LJPIII. He was super chill and fun. Don't forget @Truth and @tyrant666.

Thank you for the shout out.  Here is the list of forum members that I currently play with(or at least friended and have yet to play with) on PS4

@malloymk @pioneer67fkd @j03audette @matisangry @Cokeyskunk @RustInPeace @hu_soldier13 @Alien_Number_Six @NthnButAGoodTime @LadySansaLannister @Bewitched @Redrum138 @Maddogg_8121 @piercedscreamer @Ghostboy20 @Don’tTrustAnybody  @lasse_hei @BoxingRouge(Damn you Boxing! Stop playing DbD!:angry:

  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Vaderspupil thank you for the list. 

 

Now I need somebody from the PC community to submit names of active members please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're looking me up via X-box, I'm Rising Bean.  if you friend me there, let me know you're from the forums, unless we've spoken and I already am aware of this. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, BoxingRouge said:

I’m sorry! It’s addictive!:o

So is shooting your twin sister in the back. Please, come shoot me and get your revenge!! @Vaderspupil will lend you his shotgun, if you ask nicely. ;)

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slasher_Clone, on PS4. I'd like to join in on some matches. Mostly play Tues - Thur in the day. I'm sure there's lots still to learn, and the amount of knowledge thrown around on here by the people who have been listed so far, I'm sure I'll learn something. I'm also fairly sure I'm going to get murdered fairly often. Hope to visit the camps with some of you next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Vaderspupil I haven't been ignoring you guys.  Every time I go to join it is already full.  You guys are popular.  

There is a large group of awesome people to play with as mentioned above.  I would like to throw out some tags but I'm not sure if some want their tags out there and I also don't want to forget anyone.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

@Vaderspupil I haven't been ignoring you guys.  Every time I go to join it is already full.  You guys are popular.  

There is a large group of awesome people to play with as mentioned above.  I would like to throw out some tags but I'm not sure if some want their tags out there and I also don't want to forget anyone.  

Your welcome to submit their forum names. There’s a reason I didn’t enter players actual gamertags. I thought I’d leave that to the individual themselves if they feel like they want to share it or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Tattooey What about me? I may not be able to play the game, but I have it and I will play seriously as soon as I have the chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much for this. Last night, I played with the best group of players that I ever have since launch, believe it or not. It was amazing, and this was on quick play surprisingly enough. This game is 10 times better when you're playing with a group of players that communicate, play the game properly, and just have a good time, yet those games are so hard to find sadly. I'm on ps4, and my username is polarex1225. Unfortunately, I don't have a mic, but trust me when I say that I ALWAYS play the objectives, and I NEVER troll Jason, PERIOD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do enjoy playing the game and the community members on the forum have some excellent players.

Started playing as Chad and Part 8 Jason. I'm on Xbox One. Headset with mic.

Gamertag is GhostWolfViking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

 

Thank you for the shout out.  Here is the list of forum members that I currently play with(or at least friended and have yet to play with) on PS4

@malloymk @pioneer67fkd @j03audette @matisangry @Cokeyskunk @RustInPeace @hu_soldier13 @Alien_Number_Six @NthnButAGoodTime @LadySansaLannister @Bewitched @Redrum138 @Maddogg_8121 @piercedscreamer @Ghostboy20 @Don’tTrustAnybody  @lasse_hei @BoxingRouge(Damn you Boxing! Stop playing DbD!:angry:

Thanks for the shout out @Vaderspupil

I'm always down for gaming with guys like you, and any of the regular group we game with. For any new players my psn tag is the same as in here, redrum138. I send invites when I can, and as long as you play fair you're welcome in our group. No bullshit rules like "No spawn killing" Not with us! If Jason catches you early on, that's on you! Just play the game as it's meant to be played is probably our only rule. No glitching, cheating, or OVERLY abusive trolling. You wanna dance and use your emotes? Sure, but be ready for what comes after! Lol, and have fun playing!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will post more forum users soon that are a blast to play with, but I just wanted to give a shout out to @Cokeyskunk.  I finally got to play some games with him and he is an awesome team player.  We almost had him meet the business end of an axe as Jason but he got out of the stun super fast, lol.  He's a good Jason too.  Glad I finally got to play some games with ya, Cokey.  Good job today.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Xbox: A Kamikaze Man

Maybe I've played in the same lobby as you, may be not? Chances are you'll see me at some point. I tend to play weekends as I lack the incentive feeling drained from work in the week.

- 1 working Mic, 1 British accent, Never plays Jason,  ~ 11,680 gaming hours on the clock, no previous account owners. P.O.A.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Duckodb12 ps4 you can add me to the ps4 list. I don't cheat or rage quit .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Newbies in particular should hit up these people, because they can teach you tricks and answer questions you have. Also, they'll teach you how to be better counselors and Jason's. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

If you're looking me up via X-box, I'm Rising Bean.  if you friend me there, let me know you're from the forums, unless we've spoken and I already am aware of this. 

 

 

 

 

Change your gamertag to Bean Dip

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×