Sign in to follow this  
Sam Savage Cash

Is teaming with Jason a banning offence?

I'd be surprised if anyone is being banned for anything at this point.

As for teaming, since it's so hard to prove in some circumstances, that hasn't been a bannable offense in ages.

10 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Teaming is not a bannable offense anymore. Its just bad etiquette.

It's bad etiquette alongside of the following:

Running other players over for no good reason (counter trolling is an exception)

Being Tommy and not helping at least one person

Expecting a seat in the car or on the boat, when you didn't attempt to help repair either

7 hours ago, Adloxx said:

Wait Really? Thank god I almost had a heart attack that all my progress was going to be terminated.

While not being against the rules, teaming won't make you many friends. The same holds true for the above items listed.

• Thanks 1

teaming is not bannable, if so i should have been banned since day one lmao.

third party softwares are bannable if easy anti cheat recognize them. anything else is okey, cant be banned 

4 hours ago, 999enits said:

teaming is not bannable, if so i should have been banned since day one lmao.

third party softwares are bannable if easy anti cheat recognize them. anything else is okey, cant be banned 

While teaming is not an offense that one can be banned for, the reputation that comes with it won't go away. If one teams enough, they will either find it harder to get into a match, or they will find themselves being run down by vengeful players match after match.

3 hours ago, Fair Play said:

While teaming is not an offense that one can be banned for, the reputation that comes with it won't go away. If one teams enough, they will either find it harder to get into a match, or they will find themselves being run down by vengeful players match after match.

just change steam name, ez

On 7/8/2019 at 10:37 AM, Adloxx said:

Wait Really? Thank god I almost had a heart attack that all my progress was going to be terminated.

I don't think it is any longer bannable but here's the thing if your doing something you think can or will get you banned just don't risk it also many people who play really want to do a good job and escape they can sometimes work hard to escape and when you got people out there cheating and teaming up with Jason it makes the game unfair and not very fun to the player who becomes upset when this happens to them, it's looked down upon and it's a dick move so even tho they may no longer ban for this it's just not nice to do!

6 hours ago, 999enits said:

just change steam name, ez

No lol you can change the steam name all you want the dev's have a way to pinpoint your game to your exact steam account so changing your steam name won't work when you play the game they have identifiers in your license which will identify you so if you do a banning offence and they look any steam name u have used or the one in the video even if you have changed it it will link your old name to your license this is how you get banned if that were the case nobody would ever get banned lol.