Sign in to follow this  
Sam Savage Cash

Is teaming with Jason a banning offence?

I was in a game where a Vanessa player brought Jason right over to where I was, tried to stop me from going out of a window, then they both followed me to another house where the Vanessa let him in, then proceeded to block my escape out of the back door. Before I go through the hassle of trying to work out how to get the video off my PS4 or Facebook accounts to e-mail it, I'd just like to be sure it is still something that's being punished. Can anyone do this please?

16 minutes ago, Sam Savage Cash said:

I was in a game where a Vanessa player brought Jason right over to where I was, tried to stop me from going out of a window, then they both followed me to another house where the Vanessa let him in, then proceeded to block my escape out of the back door. Before I go through the hassle of trying to work out how to get the video off my PS4 or Facebook accounts to e-mail it, I'd just like to be sure it is still something that's being punished. Can anyone do this please?

I had this happen to me on PS4 just about 10 minutes ago, 2 Vanessa's lead Jason to me and when I came back as Tommy they ran me over in the 4 seater. I'm uploading the video to YouTube now.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sam Savage Cash said:

Guess the jerks are out in force on PS4 tonight :/

Thank you, anyone got any ideas how I can get the video to be able to send to f13game@fearthegun.com?

I upload mine from the PS4 straight to YouTube.

19 minutes ago, Sam Savage Cash said:

I'm not sure, you'd have to ask one of the Mod's.

1 minute ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

It is.  www.jasonkillsbugs.com is where you want to report it, along with any links to video footage.

Oh, given the name I thought that was for bug reports rather than this kind of thing, cool. Thank you

11 minutes ago, Sam Savage Cash said:

Oh, given the name I thought that was for bug reports rather than this kind of thing, cool. Thank you

They are not fond of Jason Teamers or Players that abuse exploits.

18 minutes ago, Sam Savage Cash said:

FYI; every time I report a cheater on Twitter with video proof, I always get a response telling me to email it to f13game@fearthegun.com . So, I send an email with the Twitter link which has the cheater(s) screen name, the system I'm playing on, and the video that shows them in the act. I assume the jasonkillsbugs site work too, but the team always responds on Twitter and specifies to use the email address.

1 minute ago, SteveChristy said:

FYI; every time I report a cheater on Twitter with video proof, I always get a response telling me to email it to f13game@fearthegun.com . So, I send an email with the Twitter link which has the cheater(s) screen name, the system I'm playing on, and the video that shows them in the act. I assume the jasonkillsbugs site work too, but the team always responds on Twitter and specifies to use the email address.

Thank you, I'll hedge my bets and drop them an e-mail with the link in it too. Better safe than irritated by losers who can't get kills alone :)

19 minutes ago, Sam Savage Cash said:

Thank you, I'll hedge my bets and drop them an e-mail with the link in it too. Better safe than irritated by losers who can't get kills alone :)

Np. Twitter is handy for that, especially now that the character limit has increased on the Tweets. You can put all pertinent info in the Tweet and edit/upload your video right there on your PS4 without the need for a capture card/PC editing. You can Tweet a video up to 2:20 in length. Plenty of space to make sure those bastards are showcased in a irrefutable fashion.

• Like 1

Only if you believe they will ban anyone for it. Which they won't. Teaming is extremely common, if they acted on every report there wouldn't be much of a playerbase left.

1 minute ago, Tommy86 said:

Only if you believe they will ban anyone for it. Which they won't. Teaming is extremely common, if they acted on every report there wouldn't be much of a playerbase left.

Well that's just pessimistic.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Well that's just pessimistic.

Then think of this way. Imagine how many reports they've been sent from release until now, and continue to receive. Even if they were determined to ban, the game would probably be long dead before every report was addressed.

The system they have in place is simply not equipped for resolving these issues, unless they decide to specifically target certain players.

Let's also not forget that the few players they did ban for this were unbanned shortly after.

This is one of the harder offences to prove. There's incidental "teaming" - where someone "sells out" the group and tells Jason "There's someone at the boat" in hopes Jason will spare them. There's people who run away from Jason but lead him to others simply by virtue of running away and seeking help...So it can be difficult to prove real intent with this.

There are some cases though, where it can be easy to prove it. Especially on PC. Just pull up the Jason player's profile and have a peek at his Friends List...if you see his friends in the match and they seem to be doing these types of things, it can get more and more easy to prove they're in fact teaming.

Usually the people who are guilty of teaming with Jason won't chat publicly in the game because they're in a private chat with Jason. That's when it really becomes problematic.

I'd rather just take vengeance into my own hands and massacre the teamers or people who use exploits but yea, sad how cheese some players really are... I don't see the fun in it...

• Like 1

I think I am going to get banned too. Because, someone started following me when I was trying to get a Vanessa that the account level was 150 which I tried my best to kill and the “someone” kept annoying me and kept getting in front of me whilst I was trying to kill another counselor in which I grabbed him and the glitch started to happen to me where I was grabbing nothing in the air but I was still holding the counselor and It didn’t let me kill the person no matter what I did. I was playing on the PS4 and recorded it.

Btw is the Ban permenant for first time?

1 hour ago, Adloxx said:

I think I am going to get banned too. Because, someone started following me when I was trying to get a Vanessa that the account level was 150 which I tried my best to kill and the “someone” kept annoying me and kept getting in front of me whilst I was trying to kill another counselor in which I grabbed him and the glitch started to happen to me where I was grabbing nothing in the air but I was still holding the counselor and It didn’t let me kill the person no matter what I did. I was playing on the PS4 and recorded it.

Btw is the Ban permenant for first time?

Teaming is not a bannable offense anymore. Its just bad etiquette.

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Teaming is not a bannable offense anymore. Its just bad etiquette.

Wait Really? Thank god I almost had a heart attack that all my progress was going to be terminated.

This happens alot on quick play and private matches with players joined up in party chat. Helping their friends out by telling the location of other counselors on the map. So Jason will kill them last or allow them to escape.

Some players are bored and like to troll as a counselor until it is their turn to play Jason. Not every player trying to get others killed are teamed up with Jason.

No one is banned for helping Jason.

No bans for bugs or exploits developers take forever to patch either.

59 minutes ago, Adloxx said:

Wait Really? Thank god I almost had a heart attack that all my progress was going to be terminated.

Could you do me a favour and make an introduction post.

Don’t team it’s beneath you.

Bottom line: Wether or not you’re banned in the end (it’s almost 50/50 at Thisbe point) TEAMING IS A DOUCHEBAG MOVE. Don’t. Do. It.