Dr Zaius 007

what's the quickest you got killed?

I also had a really bad luck 5 second ruN recently.  Didn’t even get to the cabin door before Jason spawned over to me and slammed my head in the door.  Nothing you can do but laugh in that situation.  

Probably 5 to 7 seconds into the match. I was in Crystal Lake small and spawn just behind the toolshed where the 4 sweater was. Jason morph just right behind me as I turn around ran into his arms because I thought he morph in front of the toolshed. 

I don't remember. But I'm sure there was a bear trap involved that I set in the phone box house. I'm equally sure that I should have left the cabin at some point but I was betting on the trap. I lost that bet. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

Maybe 20 or 30 seconds.  Jason got a lucky morph right next to me. :sadchappa:

Long ago, in a quickplay lobby far, far away. Just like this, about the same time frame as well. Lucky bastard morphed right next to me as I was walking back to the living room with a fresh cup of coffee. I just laughed and enjoyed my cup while silently praying for someone to call Tommy.

I've had the misfortune of spawning in kinda by a cabin but not really, so I ran to the nearest cabin and in the time of my running there Jason teleported right where I was running...what are the odds????...I was dead within 20 seconds and recall my 3xp for time fondly. 

7 hours ago, Dr Zaius 007 said:

About a week ago i got killed less than 2 minutes into a match. OUCH. I watched TV on my kindle while waiting for the match to end. 

I'm not gonna lie. It's happened to me. Faster, even. I ain't perfect.