Dr Zaius 007

what's the quickest you got killed?

About a week ago i got killed less than 2 minutes into a match. OUCH. I watched TV on my kindle while waiting for the match to end. 

Probably 20 seconds. I know for sure I've been killed in the first minute. That's what happens you you decide to fight off Jason when he morphs straight to the fuse box instead of just running.

My first game.  Didn't know what the hell I was doing.  Lasted maybe 30 seconds.  First morph.  However long that takes I guess.  Plus the choke animation.  Maybe it was more like a minute.   Either way, I may hold the record?

Within a minute. Jason spawned right next to me at the phone box.

11 minutes ago, Dr Zaius 007 said:

About a week ago i got killed less than 2 minutes into a match. OUCH. I watched TV on my kindle while waiting for the match to end. 

Probably yesterday. Was playing with @Alien_Number_Six and @Redrum138.

Spawned and headed to the first house. Shut the door, then -- "BWAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Roy's music blasts. 

Why?

I'm standing right next to the phone. 

$#/+!

I dive under a bed to hide it out until he plants traps and leaves. 

But he doesn't.

"Oh, who's inside here? Oh, hey Skunk!!"  *door explodes*

I climb out from under the bed, open the nearest window, and climb out.

ZOT-ZOT!

Morphed outside and grabbed me. I have NOTHING.

Dead. 

:11 seconds in.

To add insult to injury, I don't even get to come back as Tommy!

Mumbled and grumbled the entire match.

• Haha 1

It went something a little like this spawned in at the phone house in the middle of taking a hit Jason morph right on me time I grab my controller I was dead:lol: within the the first min.

About 5 seconds give or take a second. Forget which map but I spawned outside near 4 seater car. I moved about 3 paces towards nearest cabin and was instantly grabbed from behind by Jason. Couldn't escape his grip and was instantly killed. Basically Jason chose to morph to the 4 seater car to lay traps and just happened to spawn behind me, pretty much in the same spot that 5 seconds ago I spawned in! I couldn't believe my bad luck at the time, but I never raged over it, I had a bit of a laugh with the Jason player who was genuinely surprised too.

Just now, a kamikaze man said:

About 5 seconds give or take a second. Forget which map but I spawned outside near 4 seater car. I moved about 3 paces towards nearest cabin and was instantly grabbed from behind by Jason. Couldn't escape his grip and was instantly killed. Basically Jason chose to morph to the 4 seater car to lay traps and just happened to spawn behind me, pretty much in the same spot that 5 seconds ago I spawned in! I couldn't believe my bad luck at the time, but I never raged over it, I had a bit of a laugh with the Jason player who was genuinely surprised too.

This makes me wonder if morph points have something to do with counselor spawn points...

A couple minutes maybe. I did go the phone house and kill anyone there pretty much instantly before...but now I let them run off to be fair, unless they attack me then they're done

I spawned in and in like 10 seconds Jason morphs right next to me and cuts off my arms and then my head with his double sided axe.

I spawn near the fuse box a lot. I have died in the first minute quite a few times. Before the patch to make the fuse not spawn in the same house as the fuse box, I had the police called very quickly a great many times. These days if I spawn near it, I close the outside door and don't lock it then get into a hiding spot (preferably under a bed) until Jason leaves. This does work pretty good, so long as the Jason player does not hear you. A locked or even open door is a dead giveaway that someone is there.

• Like 2

Maybe 4-5 seconds.. I remember when the game first came out I took a drag off my e-cig when the intro scene was ending and I was dead by the time I exhaled. Learned to never make that mistake again... :P 

58 minutes ago, Ahab said:

This does work pretty well, so long as the Jason player does not hear you.

Indeed. See my lovely story above.  <_<

1 hour ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Yeah, my first time I only lasted about 5 seconds...oh wait, you meant in the game?!

At least you lasted that long.  There were times early on that I had what sprinters call a "false start" before milady was disrobed.  I may not have died from it at the time, but I certainly wished I could.

I got killed because I spawned in Fuse House and well... Jason Had Other Priorities (Which did not include killing the people who were already fixing the car, what the heck jay?)

Not sure of the exact time, but worst was within the first minute.

The Jason player didn't pick up the knives in the shack and teleported right to where I spawned, by the phone. It was in one of those single cabins with one door and just one window. He didn't trap the phone, he opened the door and had me cornered. This was when he had a huge grab range, so as AJ in close quarters, I was done. It was probably within the first 30 seconds.

I remember just looking to my gf and saying "Really...?" We both had a good chuckle, but I was embarrassed to go out that fast haha.

38 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Indeed. See my lovely story above.  <_<

Maybe he heard you climb under the bed or saw a door you locked or even left open. Either way, it doesn't always work and it does suck when you die that early and someone else comes back as Tommy. Still, it is worth a try.... sometimes.

Not sure. It's probably in the under 2 minute mark. I am almost positive it was @lHeartBreakerl as Jason.

• Like 1

Legit thirty seconds. Spawned at the phone house and started climbing out the window, and there was momma's boy waiting for me. I rage quit and didn't play again for at least four hours tops. 

The quickest that I remember was not long after the digital launch. I spawned right outside phone house (not realizing it was the phone house), so my dumb ass ran in, locked the door, and began opening drawers. Well, Jason showed up, started beating on the door and taunting me. I jumped out of a window and he was on me like flies on shit. The only defense I had was firecrackers, which I didn't drop. Boom! Dead in probably under a minute.