Sign in to follow this  
Redrum138

who is the head counselor in the game?

Just wondering who you guys feel would be the Paul Holt of this group. The guy who repremands the counselors for going off in the woods, and who would sit around the campfire telling the story of Jason to the others. My guess is Kenny, most well rounded and able to train new counselors after Jason kills the old batch. Let me know what you think, and why.

The guy that gets killed at the start. That's why everyone freaks out and runs in different directions, it's not because they're scared, it's actually because they're glad that their idiot boss is dead and they're all running to their cars to go home. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, daveliam said:

Kenny was literally marketed as ‘the Head Counselor’.  

And I'm telling you that it's Joe.

• Haha 1

Lol, he does look like Jimmy Fallon... Yeah, I figured Kenny was it. Thanks for sharing that early pic! I pictured Kenny and Jenny like Paul and Ginny. Adam, Shelly and Bugs would be the trouble makers. Mitch is everyone's weed connect, and Tiff is always skinny dipping while the boys are snatching her clothes on the shore. Chad is bragging, while AJ rolls her eyes. Deb is sneaking glances at Chad, with Lachappa does the same to Deb. Vanessa is jogging the trails to stay fit, while Fox is siphoning gas from the four seater.

2 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

Lol, he does look like Jimmy Fallon... Yeah, I figured Kenny was it. Thanks for sharing that early pic! I pictured Kenny and Jenny like Paul and Ginny. Adam, Shelly and Bugs would be the trouble makers. Mitch is everyone's weed connect, and Tiff is always skinny dipping while the boys are snatching her clothes on the shore. Chad is bragging, while AJ rolls her eyes. Deb is sneaking glances at Chad, with Lachappa does the same to Deb. Vanessa is jogging the trails to stay fit, while Fox is siphoning gas from the four seater.

And then Jason shows up.

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Chad of course, his dad owns the camp after all.

cvWKHnb.png

Nope.  Still Joe.

Edit: Looks like Chad needs to cut back on lobster roll sandwiches.

The head counselor is actually Jason, everyone else is just part of some random group of crazy teenagers who have turned up to Jason's camp a few days before it opens and are trying to steal his hockey equipment and his mum's sweater before they murder him. 

(Serious answer: Kenny is the head counselor)

Pretty sure it's Tiffany since she you know did a lot of "favors" for everyone

Tiffany for Head Counselor 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Nope.  Still Joe.

Edit: Looks like Chad needs to cut back on lobster roll sandwiches.

You know I'm thinking maybe the guy in the opening that gets killed is the head counselor 

1 hour ago, SmugDoka said:

Pretty sure it's Tiffany since she you know did a lot of "favors" for everyone

Tiffany for Head Counselor 

ba dum tiss

beat me to it ;)

Kenny is kind of meh as a character from a design standpoint. So it's kinda lame he gets the title of Head Counselor, but it doesn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

Now Paul is a head couenslor who should make a comeback.

26 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

Kenny is kind of meh as a character from a design standpoint. So it's kinda lame he gets the title of Head Counselor, but it doesn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

Now Paul is a head couenslor who should make a comeback.

Right! Paul would be a great addition. Hopefully they'll bring in him and Ginny sometime.